10/7/2015 In-Game Updates

[CENTER][COLOR=#4da6ff]Hi,

I was [B]very excited[/B] to do this update, because it is my [U]first ever custom map[/U] to be released on any private server I have developed. So far the custom map release has been a [B]success[/B] however we still have a few things that will be added in the future. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(77, 166, 255)]Note-able things that we are going to be added regarding the new custom home are; The ladder that will be going down to a custom dungeon with more monsters to kill; Fishing spots will be added south of the bank around the pond; A cave will be replaced with the mining rocks south-east of the bank.[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=#0080ff] [B][U]Here is the update list,[/U][/B][/COLOR]
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]A glitch with achieving multitudes of points from the quest 'A Dreamers Passion' has been fixed.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Community Manager commands have been redone.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]The max prestige level has been changed from 20 to 30[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Yellow santa hat has been added to the game,[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]A new donator feature has been added; When drinking out of the fountains at the new home location you can regain health, prayer, and special every 2 minutes. This is for regular donators+.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]A new achievement 'Take 10 Donator Fountain Drinks' has been added.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]The overhead chat messages have been removed from the npcs located in the new shops location.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Players Online should successfully work on the home page now.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Players using the Hardcore mode will now get 8 prestige points when prestiging instead of 5.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Regular rares such as Blue Partyhat, Blue H'ween, Santa hat etc have been removed from the Prestige Shop.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]You can now type ;; to do commands in-game.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)]Commands are now non-case sensitive meaning you can type ::HoMe and it will still initiate the command.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffffff][B][U]Home description(s):[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B][U]Lunar Altar[/U][/B]
located west of the teleport spawn between the benches.

[B][U]Ancient altar[/U][/B]
Located east of the bank.

[B][U]Chaos altar[/U][/B]
Located north of the Sir Prysin building.
(The building to the east of the teleport spawn)
[B][U]
Shops[/U][/B]
Located north of the teleport spawn.

[B][U]Crystal Key Chest[/U][/B]
Located west of the bank.

[B][U]Thieving stalls[/U][/B]
Located south of the bank.

[B][U]Recipe disaster chest/teleport portal[/U][/B]
Located south of the bank.
[B][U]
Prayer altar[/U][/B]
Located in the east building of the teleport spawn.

[B][U]Misc. Home PvM Npc's[/U][/B]
Located in the tower all the way to the north-west.

[B][U]Nomad[/U][/B]
Located north-west of the home spawn (near the ladders).

[B][U]Milestone Master[/U][/B]
Located south-west of the home spawn.

[COLOR=#0080ff]I hope everybody likes the new home location,
I am happy to have another Developer joining the team after this update, Welcome to the team [USER=7951]@Tyrant[/USER]!
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#b30000]Edit:
New maps that have been added,
Varrock West Bank
Varrock Square
Edgeville
Grand Exchange
Objects in these location are glitched, but will be fixed upon next update.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0080ff][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Guest Send Me Pics
[QUOTE="Bench Press, post: 73146, member: 3783"]I've been waiting for this my dear [USER=5637]@Sirens[/USER]
Thankyou for this update! I'm very glad to see this thread from you. And i'm sure you'll be a great team together with [USER=7951]@Tyrant[/USER][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Vulcan, post: 73147, member: 1334"]Wow [USER=5637]@Sirens[/USER] !
Once again you have amazed us all with your abilities! These are some fantastic updates!
Great work from yourself and the team![/QUOTE]

I have heard so much about this new "home idea".
Today is the day we all finally got to see it.

We were not let down.
Everyone was very impressed.

A job well done for Dreamscape my man.
We can always count on you to amaze us.

Can't wait to see what the future has in store for Dreamscape.

Once again, good job man.
You stunned us. :)

Thank you guys again for another amazing update!! I am so happy with the case sensitive teleports my wireless keyboard always messes up lol.
I just said yesterday morning hardcore should be more then 5 points if we do prestige lol nice to wake up to this ,
just eating breakfest I can't wait to see the maps and new home options! Thanks!