Dreamers Monthly - August 1st, 2018

Feeds

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Feeds 

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Feeds 

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

Mm0yETf.png Discord

CRyeMGL.gif

First of all,

Next, We got jliW8zW.gif Lil Bowwow who was a great ex-staff and amazing ex- ouQeCCH.gif Gambling Manager ,with all his hardwork and countless hours of activities ingame truly got him promoted to jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator in no time once again, We really are expecting more stuffs from you, Keep up the activities.

Next, We got jliW8zW.gif CylorV who has been so supportive ingame, with his highly super activities ingame, he has got promoted to jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator in no time, Hope to see much more great activities from you.

Lastly, We got fTkZF2h.gif Greenrune113 who has been recently promoted to fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator cause of his extra ordinary passion towards the DS, We hope to see a lot more from you and wishing you all the very best for upcoming promotions!

8kTsJcl.gif

As for introductions we have a bunch of old players coming back !

But let's start with the fresh meat.

@Queen Mary coming to DS because of Youtube ! Welcome and we hope you enjoy Dreamscape as much as we do !

@kingkeeno trying us out first before making his appearance on the forums side!  Welcome sir !

@Vaider who is known around the forums side ! (Ex-Forum's Mod) Welcome back !

@splashyy also joining us because of our Youtubers ! 2 in a row? Will there be many more to follow !?

@Phetish coming back after some time ! Will he catch up with all those new updates ?

@Slicin Finally introducing himself on the forum's ! Welcome to this side ;) 

@Krisp is also back ! After Years of inactivity... Welcome back !

To end up, We have @Chub/Dylan RSPS joining us again ! Howlong will he stay this time?

9eOALgO.gif 

@splitrunner: We will miss you Splitrunner, hopefully you'll be back.

@akarev2 One active Dicer, but we'll miss ya buddy. Hope to see you back.

@Mecha : We'll miss you, hope to see you still online or come back in the future.

@rangezeze : Glad you didn't get fully cleaned, you can always rebuild later. So make to come back in the future buddy.

You know we'll have some great updates coming! I'll be glad to see you back in the future.

nv9BiQY.gif

Some players have been reported to have been using growth hormones?!?

acfc9163f98ca06139efe540f17bb63a.png

A mysterious object has been sighted at ::ownercape... what could it be for?

3189e45de2072b483370cbd8cf8d5ee2.png

EyB1wX4.gif

gJPytWb.png

1.) How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server??

I found Dreamscape on ads before, but then Stuart convinced me to join and i did, first i thought it was going to be a server just like any other but after a while i experienced the joy of the server content and the community, so it became the main server i'm roaming around.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Extreme donator? Why?

Not anything specifically, just the yell and the ::dh zone, for the rest i don't really make use of the other options.

3.) You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

The progress, its impressive content and the calm community where i feel comfortable enough to stay and ofcourse making some bank ingame.

4.) What do you think about the DS community??

It's the most non-toxic community i've stumbled on, which is good people show more appreciation for what you actually do.

It's almost like it has become a small world where everyone is doing his/her thing.

5.) What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why??

It was when i won my first Emperor piece in the flower game on a giveaway from Bowwow i think haha.

6.) If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

Probably Global administrator or moderator, cause its the perks i've been in myself, and  just to keep the server safe at anytime if anything would to happen 
helping to progress.

7.) If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

A giant otter pet or a giant joint pet where smoke comes out in the form of 420.

8.) Do you have any goals you want to achieve??

To stay in the community and support till the end of days
and just grind, and design.

9.) If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and why??

Flying and being immune to everything so immortality, so i can witness evolution.

10.) Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

I'd like to say, that i hope Dreamscape will keep existing for long, and we can all get along
yes Monobeast is a good asset to work with.

Z5RHA9g.png

1.) How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server??

Uh runelocus i think , and  seemed nice which it is, & I love it's daily deals.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Donator? Why?

I'd say ::Bank since its easier to bank stuff haven't really find out everything that super donor can do.

3.) You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

Active community, and the bosses of course.

4.) What do you think about the DS community??

It's an awesome community.

Not sure, (might not have one yet).

Forums mod, because I love forums.

Ah I see, uhh i don't know since there is a lot already.

I haven't set any goal for me, but it would be to make my acc stronger.

Be strong as the hulk if that counts.

10.) Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Nope.

Mp8NTje.png

I found out Dreamscape while looking through top RSPS on some ranking website (forgot what that was).

Didn't really know anything at all, I remember when I first joined, someone gave me a pikachu pet and told me to go to ::train to train my stats.
Since it was a custom server, of course, I was pretty confused for the first few days.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Helper? Why?

Let's see, well, I like camping at mbox, helping new players there, that's usually it. Avengers is a good minigame too, that's probably my favorite minigame out of all the minigames on DS.

Well, the newer community members generally motivate me to stay on Dreamscape. They usually strike up convos and are pretty nice, so that's the main reason I'm almost never bored on Dreamscape - chatting with people at mbox and occasionally at train.

4.) What do you think about the DS community??

Pretty neat, unlike other communities I've joined - we have staff/player events with prizes, the community is helpful and friendly to newer players, the forums are engaging as well. Overall, it'd have to be the best community I've joined in all of my time spent

I don't think I really had a favorite moment - they were all great experiences to me, but I'd generally just have to say hanging out at mbox, greeting & helping new players, just general socializing.

One position huh? Well, ranks don't really matter to me, but having a rank is nice since it makes you stand out like a beacon. I'd say I'm fine with helper status - it's not too much work, and it's not too little, but just enough.

Honestly, maybe just something green, like an armor set (I love the color green :P)
I saw someone with emperor's armor but with green tips (I think it was called galactic) that armor is pretty sweet, so maybe something around ther

Not particularly no, but in general, just chat with more players on a daily basis and help them out with the server.

Probably just fly, honestly was watching the harry potter series and you know those death eaters with the trails when they fly without the broomstick
me tbh.

Not really, but best of luck to Split Runner on his vacation and Outbreak on their situation ❤️

X5DRdwd.gif

This month we have a bunch of updates about people's achievements and goals !

To start off, we have @YOda Is here Updating his goals after his cleaned bank ! RIP

@Goldah wanting that Avery Ring ! (and achieved now !)

@Iron Musc giving us his journey of that Iron man gear ! Good luck getting to the top !

Next up is @darklordr trying to complete ALL achievement tasks ! Will he make them all or are some out of reach?

@ragragragrag showing all loots of clue scrolls ! What Insane rewards will he get !?

@Cyberr getting on that Woodcutting grind ! When will he get all possible rewards ! Only time will tell :) 

@Dunderzutt having a short but BIG list atm which will be improved ! Keep an eye on him

@Phetish getting a drop after 5 kills already ! Which drops will he get in the future...

LCMCBJn.gif

With @TorvestaRs, the known Dutchie !

Gambling or Pvm

Gambling

Collectors Necklace or Row I

Collector's Necklace

Zombie or Vampire

Zombie

Russia or Brasil

Brasil

Ronaldo or Messi

Messi

Being a girl for 1 day or Being WITH a girl for 1 day

Being WITH a girl for 1 day

And with @lastchancer the Dicezone Cleaner.

Iphone or Android

Iphone

Ps4 or Xbox

Xbox (For Fortnite !)

Men or Women

women

Spiderman or Batman

Spiderman, I like men in tights

Yoda pet or helicopter pet

Yoda pet 200% (Yoda knows)

Day or night

Night for sure

This month we have a special edition of 'This or That' where we talk to a very special member of the DSGang! Dedicated member of our community and #1 Mad lad @kalleknud1

Perhaps you could start by telling us a bit about yourself:

I've been on the Dreamscape scene since 2016 ever since I started I got glued to the server. To be be honest i've always been a bit of a crazy guy and one day I was chilling on discord and some of the lads said do something crazy so I thought what the heck, got all the boys to come on tinychat. I shouted my sister and told her to shave DS on my head, for the memes ofc. The most outrageous thing? probably stupidly head butting a wall live lol my stupidy has no boundaries  What I love most about DS GANG is the commununity it's lit, unparalleled to any other server and the staff are the most kind helpful i've seen on any server. I'd like to think my self as the most dedicated member on DS although there is many, that why I like to go the extra mile. My next plan of attack to show my dedication will be getting a tattoo of Dreamscape on my chest.

37829985_2195367130708872_17647431650398

@kalleknud1's Fresh Cut

Tattoo's or piercings?

Tattoos

Buzz cut or Mullet

Buzz cut all day

Special brew or Frosty Jacks

Frosty Jacks (my mums favourite)

Discord or Forums?

Discord

Dice duel or Flower Poker?

FP

aKxrJYg.gif

R0yt6yv.png

69QcWDc.gif

@Beethoven

chPc1Jx.png

T6Nvx0x.gif

What would you like to add ingame? Let us know in the comments below!

13ehXoX.gif

Say my name and I am no more. What am i?

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

Manager & Chief Editor - @Feeds

Editor - @DRAX

Editor - @YOda Is here

Editor - @Inject

Reporter - @MonoBeast

• Feeds changed the title to Dreamers Monthly - August 1st, 2018
  • Feeds featured and pinned this topic

Reading this with a smile on my face from the first sentence!

I've missed reading those newspapers so bad and to see what's been improved in the meantime is truly outstanding.

Keep it up! Can't wait until next month ?

If you ever need help you know where to find me ;)

Am confused as to why my post was removed, so I'll say it again. Message me regarding it though, would love to hear the reasoning.

Only two weeks late, get some of these new staff to get it out on time.

Honestly though, there either needs to be a more dedicated team, or it needs to be done more in advance, because this seems like an inconvenience to those that work on it. No offense intended.

3 hours ago, Squishy said:

Am confused as to why my post was removed, so I'll say it again. Message me regarding it though, would love to hear the reasoning.

Only two weeks late, get some of these new staff to get it out on time.

Honestly though, there either needs to be a more dedicated team, or it needs to be done more in advance, because this seems like an inconvenience to those that work on it. No offense intended.

I didn't remove your post but yeah I honestly agreeing with your point of view and we never ain't too late to post up dreamers monthly, Indeed we try our best to finish it up quick, but recently we have been facing some technical issues and all other editors were busy in some sort of stuffs which definitely got this to publish bit late. Will not try to delay it next time.

My Apologies 

Feeds'

As always, an excellent edition of the Dreamers Monthly!

Massive props to @Feedsfor putting in a lot of time behind the scenes (trust me you don't know how much this guy does) to make this newsletter happen!

As well as a big shout out to all the editors.

I love the Dreamers Monthly, it is an awesome resource for the community as well as a great opportunity for us to showcase some of the excellence we are fortunate enough to have on Dreamscape. As with everything however, we do a lot of things and sometimes, other things take priority.

I take responsibility for the delay on this one.

Was extremely busy working on the update and I didn't get the section done in time.

Although as a general rule.... @Squishy...

tenor.gif?itemid=5484447

You didn't even give any feedback on the newsletter's content at all.

I consider this discussion about the delay on the publishing over.

If anyone wishes to get involved in the newsteam we are always looking for new people. Hit up feeds via pm on on forums, discord or in game for more info, or checkout the application requirements in 'other applications section of the forums'

Want to thank @Feedsfor putting together this amazing newsletter full of great interviews, content, spoilers and a celebration of everything that makes DS great!

#DSGang

Drax

3 hours ago, DRAX said:

As always, an excellent edition of the Dreamers Monthly!

Massive props to @Feedsfor putting in a lot of time behind the scenes (trust me you don't know how much this guy does) to make this newsletter happen!

As well as a big shout out to all the editors.

I love the Dreamers Monthly, it is an awesome resource for the community as well as a great opportunity for us to showcase some of the excellence we are fortunate enough to have on Dreamscape. As with everything however, we do a lot of things and sometimes, other things take priority.

I take responsibility for the delay on this one.

Was extremely busy working on the update and I didn't get the section done in time.

Although as a general rule.... @Squishy...

tenor.gif?itemid=5484447

You didn't even give any feedback on the newsletter's content at all.

I consider this discussion about the delay on the publishing over.

If anyone wishes to get involved in the newsteam we are always looking for new people. Hit up feeds via pm on on forums, discord or in game for more info, or checkout the application requirements in 'other applications section of the forums'

Want to thank @Feedsfor putting together this amazing newsletter full of great interviews, content, spoilers and a celebration of everything that makes DS great!

#DSGang

Drax

No negativity intended, usually don't even read them anymore because I don't play the game, just lurk on the forums.

• Feeds unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic