Time has come

Zeven

14wsr5g.png

Dear DreamScape Community,

First of all I would like to do a shout out to my mentor / teacher and friend [member=Bench Press]

He taught me how the manage the staff team.

From Staff meetings to promotions, and from evaluations to demotions.

Thank you for that.

I had an amazing time being Staff Manager for the DreamScape team & community.

But time has come to pass the rank to another worthy member.

For the past weeks I've been evaluating a particular staff member. 

This staff member has shown their responsibilities and experience.

I must say, I'm very impressed and I'm sure the community will agree with my decision.

Congratulations to our new fFSrBhC.gifStaff Manager

[member=Brezel]

I'll continue my journey as the 9aEeedt.gifCo-Owner of DreamScape317.

I have full trust in you, to fulfill the responsibilities of a fFSrBhC.gifStaff Manager

A great new Staff Manager has been chosen.

Passing the rank is something which is really special, a new Staff Manager can't be found in a week or 2.

I takes time to overview the capabilities of the potential staff manager. 

It's an honor to still be mentioned in the thread. Thankyou for that [member=zeven]

[member=brezel] I've got the confidence in you, and i'm sure you'll do an amazing job on this rank. 
Wear it with proud, cause you can be proud that you've obtained this beauty of a rank.

Words can't express how grateful I am for being given this opportunity. I'd like to thank [member=zeven] very much for all of the amazing work he has done while being Dreamscape's staff manager, he has been a real inspiration, not only that, but for the guidance and support he has given me over the past three weeks while training me for this position. I'd also like to thank everyone who has supported me on my journey, I couldn't have done it without you guys. It is going to be a tough job stepping up to the standards of my predecessors [member=zeven] and [member=bench press], after the absolutely incredible job that they have both done, but I will work as hard as I possibly can. Once again, thank you very much! I will wear this rank with pride :)

Congratulations [member=brezel]. 
I have followed you since you we're a Helper, and I have to say you have done amazing job with all jobs/ranks you ever had.

Im sure that [member=zeven] made a right choice when he promoted you to fFSrBhC.gif Staff manager. Good luck with your new role, I know you are worth it :)

Also I'd like to thank [member=zeven] for being an awesome fFSrBhC.gif Staff manager of Dreamscape, you did amazing job!

Aw...Sad to see [Member=Zeven] passing the Staff manager rank :( But i'm still happy because our beloved [member=brezel] deserve the rank :) Congratulation [member=brezel] for achieving the Staff manager rank..Good luck with your new role buddy!

Congrats brezel! I knew you could do it and I'm sure you will do an amazing job as staff manager. Ever since I became helper I looked up to you since you inspired me to become a staff member. You never disappoint and you're such a friendly and funny person. I knew you would be able to take this role and I will continue to follow / support you where ever you go. GZ BREZELLLLLL

HEARTY congratulations to Brezel for obtaining this position! and a BIG thank you for all the time and effort you have spent so far, zeven! your mentor was brilliant. you were brilliant. now let's hope that brezel (no questions about it, but regardless) is going to be brilliant! <3

First of all, I'd like to give a huge shout-out to our dear [member=Bench Press] and our dear [member=Zeven], for having been great fFSrBhC.gif Staff Managers.
And ofcourse a huge congratulations goes out to our dear [member=Brezel], for having shown us an amazing display of both Dedication and Hard work.
Ever since he first joined the staffteam, you could see he was one of those few people, you just knew would make it far on the list.
He's been at the top of his game ever since he became a 
SriVdUY.gif Helper, and I must admit, he's definately grown upon this server.
Keep up the good work, dear [member=Brezel], words can't describe how proud of you I am.

woah :) im so proud of you [member=brezel] you easily deserve this as you are a great team member and a great person in general :) im sad to see [member=zeven] move off from that rank however im sure [member=zeven] wont need to worry about this decision at all! congratulations [member=brezel] im very happy for you

with the kindest regards,

[member=Dainish] 

Archived