8/3/2015 In-Game Updates

[CENTER][COLOR=#00b3b3][B]Hey everybody,[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff]It's been awhile since I have done an update because I had some IRL problems going on. I am back now and you guys can expect more active updates like this one very often.

There were a lot of updates that I liked the most in this update list, we have our first quest, new trivia questions, new achievements + system, new quest tab, new staff list & a Trusted Dicer list view able on the Staff List. A lot of nice content has been added but we still have a lot planned for DreamScape such as a new type of mystery box, new bosses & new gain-able achievements & rewards.[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=rgb(0, 128, 255)] [/COLOR][COLOR=#4d4dff] [B][U]Here is my update list, I hope everybody likes it![/U][/B][/COLOR]
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Players Online has been added to the website and updates from the ingame players list.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]All bank booths second options to open the bank now works.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]When extracting the cache, it now says 'Extracting DreamScape Cache...' instead of 'Finished downloading (cache name)!'[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Dragging when switching & the rate at which you miss a switch has been fixed. (We are still working on fixing the speed of clicking)[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The quest tab has been completely redone and is automatic updating.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Kill count and death count now works.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]You can now click options in the quest tab to say outloud & in your chat box what that option is.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]DreamScape's first quest has been added. Speak to Lazim at Varrock to start it! View information on it in the DreamScape quest tab.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The DreamScape Achievement tab has been redone and automated and more achievements have been added.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The Trivia questions have been redone.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]You now gain achievement points from Trivia in a random amount from 3 to 8[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The command 'answer' has been added along side 'trivia' to answer trivia questions.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]New Wings & New Brutal Whip has been renamed to Shasta Wings & Shasta Brutal Whip[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]All whips now have the correct animations, and interface buttons in the combat tab such as flick etc.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Shasta Brutal Whip now has 100 higher strength bonus then Brutal Whip and has the normal brutal whip Special Attack.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The Staff Tab has been redone, and is now automated.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]A Trusted List tab has been added to the Staff List, you can toggle to it by clicking the Trusted Dicer icon in the Staff List.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]When using ::empty and using the X option, it no longer deletes your items.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Global Moderator yell tag has been added to the Global Moderator rank.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The Staff Manager crown has been changed to the red Staff Manager crown.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The command ::wiki has been added.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Baseball Bat, Golf Putter, and Green Scythe has been added to the Achievement Point Shop.[/COLOR]
[/LIST][/LEFT]
[COLOR=#ffff00]I am going to start monitoring the Suggestions board soon, so any suggestions that you guys have post them there and I will start personally reading & replying to them as I see new ones coming in.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#336600]~Sirens~[/COLOR][/B]

[QUOTE="Sirens, post: 57524, member: 5637"]
[CENTER][COLOR=#00b3b3][B]Hey everybody,[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff]It's been awhile since I have done an update because I had some IRL problems going on. I am back now and you guys can expect more active updates like this one very often.

There were a lot of updates that I liked the most in this update list, we have our first quest, new trivia questions, new achievements + system, new quest tab, new staff list & a Trusted Dicer list view able on the Staff List. A lot of nice content has been added but we still have a lot planned for DreamScape such as a new type of mystery box, new bosses & new gain-able achievements & rewards.[/COLOR]
[/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=#4d4dff] [B][U]Here is my update list, I hope everybody likes it![/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[LIST]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Players Online has been added to the website and updates from the ingame players list.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]All bank booths second options to open the bank now works.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]When extracting the cache, it now says 'Extracting DreamScape Cache...' instead of 'Finished downloading (cache name)!'[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Dragging when switching & the rate at which you miss a switch has been fixed. (We are still working on fixing the speed of clicking)[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The quest tab has been completely redone and is automatic updating.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Kill count and death count now works.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]You can now click options in the quest tab to say outloud & in your chat box what that option is.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]DreamScape's first quest has been added. Speak to Lazim at Varrock to start it! View information on it in the DreamScape quest tab.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The DreamScape Achievement tab has been redone and automated and more achievements have been added.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The Trivia questions have been redone.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]You now gain achievement points from Trivia in a random amount from 3 to 8[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The command 'answer' has been added along side 'trivia' to answer trivia questions.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]New Wings & New Brutal Whip has been renamed to Shasta Wings & Shasta Brutal Whip[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]All whips now have the correct animations, and interface buttons in the combat tab such as flick etc.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Shasta Brutal Whip now has 100 higher strength bonus then Brutal Whip and has the normal brutal whip Special Attack.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The Staff Tab has been redone, and is now automated.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]A Trusted List tab has been added to the Staff List, you can toggle to it by clicking the Trusted Dicer icon in the Staff List.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]When using ::empty and using the X option, it no longer deletes your items.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Global Moderator yell tag has been added to the Global Moderator rank.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The Staff Manager crown has been changed to the red Staff Manager crown.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]The command ::wiki has been added.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#0080ff]Baseball Bat, Golf Putter, and Green Scythe has been added to the Achievement Point Shop.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ffff00]I am going to start monitoring the Suggestions board soon, so any suggestions that you guys have post them there and I will start personally reading & replying to them as I see new ones coming in.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#336600]~Sirens~[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

Love this update OMG <3 and I've been bugging you about the staff tab since you came to our server Lol THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADDING IT <3 <3 <3

Archived