Dreamers Monthly - April

Bodhi

jlas6Gx.png

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Bodhi @Englishlog

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Bodhi @Englishlog

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

uV1bJqG.png

7HRpU1k.png

5DY5jtS.gif

As we released recently a new Partnership called Platinum Donator!

We are really grateful for your enormous support to Dreamscape, we'll everything in our reach to give everything back!

Such as monthly platinum inventory filled of goodies! Not to forget to mention, you'll gain lots of perks and maybe more to come in the future! ;)

Fifth Platinum Partner is Comp Sen/Senpar, thank you for your enormous support! 

Do you wish to seek for more information about this Platinum Partnership? Click the diamond below;

acead4d8f520ef590a61e42a138d8dd8.png

We got three new 77HvcZx.png Trusted Host's within community. They have been promoted because their dedication, motivation to bring dicezone a better place, more entertaining and most importantly a safe place! Congratulations and welcome on board @Cue, @Best of Nessan!!

We did not just have only three promotions we have @Swagaton stepping up to 77HvcZx.png Legacy Host.

He've shown all his dedication, capabilities to the community and we think that @Swagaton really deserved it.

We're pretty sure he'll do an amazing job as 77HvcZx.png Legacy Host and as a example to our Gambling Community.

Congratulations @Swagaton!

We have @Englishlog promoted back to his very own position where he was before he left the team. Will we see him this time going up and higher and higher till the end of the ladder?? Congratulations on your promotion on khTY6Rb.gif Global Moderator! Hopefully lots of milestones from you in the future!

@Bodhi has been promoted from SriVdUY.gif Helper to  khTY6Rb.gif Global Moderator. His continues work in-game and around forums has landed him with a tough role, but one that he is more than capable of filling. He has also taken on the role of News Team Manager so any inquiries about that, chat with him! We wish you all the best and know you will continue to be amazing!

@Hc chong has been promoted to jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator and well deserved! When he did join the team as SriVdUY.gif Helper and really gotten promoted quickly to fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator and he even showed to the community what he's capable of and his entirely dedication, efforts in all to help the community! We did seen him a lot of events being hosted! Maybe our next future 1Qef08w.gif Community Manager? Congratulations @Hc chong, well deserved once again!

@Alieni has been promoted to ouQeCCH.gif Gambling Manager which means he's in charge of Dicezone and future 77HvcZx.png Trusted Host's/77HvcZx.png Legacy Host promotions. He'll be also handling all your gamble related questions, situations. 
Congratulations 
@Alieni, well deserved in your new position, and it looks like it was made for you. We've seen amazing actions since your promotion, and more to see in the future. Goodluck on your new position. 

If you have any questions related to Gambling nor how to apply for 77HvcZx.png Trusted Host's, make sure you pm @Alieni or following links;

Trusted Host Benefits

Trusted Host Application Format & Requirements

8HynhJx.png

Lets introduce some of our New Dreamers and not so new ones, that recently joined or re-joined our server!

To start off we got  ~~~~  @InSane

Welcome to our server! 

Next we got ~~~~ @Saur0n

Welcome to our server! 

Next we got ~~~~ @Zeb

Welcome to our server!

Welcome Back! ~~~ @Hunty

Welcome to our server! 

We Also Got our newest Sponsor Ranked  @Cue

Welcome to our server! 

And last but not least! @Sklz

Welcome to our server! 

To all as part of our Dreamscape Community, we wish to see you all grow on the server as many people has done! 

Best of wishes to all! 

Nfs5ZmZ.png

you will miss @Blazinbudz , hope you have a great time irl and hope to see you back as soon as possible!

Once a forums moderator, now, unfortunately, leaving us We will most certainly remember and miss @Filth!

@Love Nutella is, unfortunately, leaving us due to not having time to be with the DSGANG, we will miss you!

7rrojpy.png

Are platinums getting a new zone?

7b56a425ba5944610e6f89652da6c45a.png

GjeuZw7.png

bS9QPmA.png

1. How long have you been playing DreamScape?

Well I have been playing since 2014 but have had a break here and there due to real life issues.

2. If you could have any rank in-game for a day, what would it be and why?

I have been thinking of becoming helper but some days I am not able to log in. I didn't choose co-owner because if I did, everyone would get free stuff. Free scythes for everyone!

3. What is your favourite bit of content added to the game, old or new?

Arcade is hands down my favourite. So much to the point that I have 204 Infernal capes in my bank and once made 90quad in one day from the grind!

4. If you could have any item in-game, what would it be and why?

Would have to say Big Oofs Big Oofs. Have you seen them in action? Friggen dominating bosses like it's nothing. The damage is clapping cheeks left and right. Diablo? Dead in 3 seconds, don't even get me started on Vendura.

5. What's one thing you would like to see added to DreamScape?

I would like to see more custom bosses added to the server so I can look forward to completing my collection log. Currently at 69% completion.

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Got a problem with me? Wanna punch me in my face? Fight me @ ::bg!

mdOylsb.gif

bnGYbnh.png qcKsWJy.png bnGYbnh.png

1. How long have you been playing DreamScape?

Since January 2nd, 2019

2. If you could have any rank in-game for a day, what would it be and why?

I think i'm pretty set with my current rank. I don't have any responsibilities and mean I can live my already hectic life outside of DS. I am still willing to help with advice and questions and enjoy providing where I can.

3. What is your favourite bit of content added to the game, old or new?

Probably have to say Scavenger as it has a pretty high chance to stimulate the economy in both exiting items from the economy and generating new exclusives eventually.

4. If you could have any item in-game, what would it be and why?

I like pvming without one shot gear, so in all honesty as soon as all the quirks are figured out, the platinum armour set. Beyond that I would like a hanzo off hand bow, and the hanzo quiver. My eventual goal is 20k legitimate per tick hits.

5. What's one thing you would like to see added to DreamScape?

I'd really like to see a new money making method. As of right now, the only way to step from beginning level of cash to being somewhat wealthy is donating. As drop rates on high end items are incredibly low. Gambling is a good money maker but i'd prefer people not to have to rely on that as half the time when people get cleaned they quit.

I'd like to throw a shoutout to the helpers, they've been frequently going above and beyond lately. Bodhi, Chong, Steel, Anti, Englog and Beats.

mdOylsb.gif

wDK7c24.png

1. How long have you been playing Dreamscape?

I've been playing since 2014 and played for a year, took a break and now I'm here and have been for the last month.

2. If you could have any rank in-game for a day, what would it be and why?

Admin to have some fun and test things out. Spawn what you want to spawn and try different things.

3. What is your favourite bit of content added to the game, old or new?

Either Arcade or the Raids. Raids because it's a group activity and is sociable and fun. Arcade good for making money and changes the game up a bit rather than farming one npc for hours.

4. If you could have any item in-game, what would it be and why?

Custom BFGS to do content I like to do but quicker and more efficient. Just to speed up the whole process. And they look swag.

5. What's one thing you would like to see added to DreamScape?

Maybe some more Melee gear that isn't insanely over priced. Also more money making methods to help people that doesn't have amazing gear.

Shout out for Big Oof and Dreamz40 for helping me get back into the swing of things after coming back. To the staff, keep up what you're doing.

amHLF41.png

All the hard work he has done, all his dedication to complete this task, all the time he placed into it,

and finally he completed it! Congratulations  @Bodhi

Up next, we got @steelsponge with his amazing and hard goal!

His goal was getting 50k Necromacers, Olafs and Magegrays!

We wish you the best of luck to achieve this massive goal!

4RC9Kjv.png

b73cPNw.png

Diablo or Raiden? Raiden

Flowerpot or Dice Duel? Flowerpot

Mac or PC? Pc

Xbox or Playstation? Xbox

Music or Movies? Movies

TV or Netflix? Netflix

Iphone or Samsung? Iphone

Razor or Logitech? Razor

Range or Mage? Range

Rs3 or Osrs? Osrs

Any shoutouts? Cue, cause you my bby K3

mdOylsb.gif

viaVgTO.png

Diablo or Raiden? Raiden - Juicier drop table and need some more items added.

Flowerpot or Dice Duel? Dice Duel - My dice are overpowered.

Mac or PC? PC

Xbox or Playstation? PlayStation

Music or Movies? Music

TV or Netflix? Netflix 

Iphone or Samsung? Iphone - Past 3 Samsung I've had has had problems.

Razor or Logitech? Logitech - Make great gaming software.

Range or Mage? Range all the way dude. If you use mage in the game you're a noodle.

Rs3 or osrs? Osrs

Any shoutouts? #planknationinthechat, shout to my boi bluefang.

mdOylsb.gif

9ZLLMAW.png

Diablo or Raiden? Raiden 

Flowerpot or Dice Duel? I hate gambling, PVM all the way

Mac or PC? PC for Games, Mac for Work

Xbox or Playstation? Playstation

Music or Movies? Music 

TV or Netflix? Netflix

Iphone or Samsung? Samsung, apple is the worse phone you could possibly purchase

Razor or Logitech? Razor, every time I smack my Logitech keyboard to get tobacco out, keys fall out

Range or Mage? Mage, I think if you go with range you're Spaztastic

Rs3 or osrs? Dreamscapes the best, F*** the rest.

ucoQgB0.png

fJbGJC2.png

Ju5bFhl.png

dk26SJq.jpg

aks1MeL.jpg

AEmwvow.png

N5IalER.png

Fv0TLdL.png

MIuugIY.png

qncglxJ.png

S9ZIhZC.png

a1pSez2.png

UVWWqyb.png

Al0oqo2.png

PoyZJz3.png

ZRSQDB6.png

rSccbBq.png

hzIlfHl.png

14RjZ3I.png

BBxIwZa.png

n8NjdGO.png

Gvzoei8.png

AF7FQm8.png

lhiGUFn.png

D6GAKSL.png

CQH2NE1.png

emMDOhj.png

i6ARRGA.png

sAf0pMH.png

oscGD8Z.png

nBkq1Wo.png

98oMCcF.png

M9EZqfP.png

vlFIJV9.png

vCi4e10.png

zzXIWri.png

what type of event does everyone would like to see ingame and on the forums?

zME4oQL.png

There once was a plane flying over indonesia and Australia but unfortunately crashed right in the middle of the pacific ocean. Exactly 5000 miles each way from the 2 countries. How do we determine where the survivors are buried

•  
  •  

nNuAm9o.png

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

News Team Adviser - @Feeds

Manager - @Bodhi

Chief Editor & Manager  -  @Englishlog

Chief Editor - @Anti

Reporter- @ternines3

Reporter- @Cue
Reporter- @Hc chong