Dreamers Monthly - October, 2018

Anti

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Anti

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Anti

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

CRyeMGL.gif

First of all,

We got jliW8zW.gif Oma Torva  who has been recently promoted to jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator because all of his hard work, he went from SriVdUY.gif Helper to jliW8zW.gif

In-Game Administrator  pretty quick but he deserves it greakt work man! 

Up next, we got rFVX1ME.pngDarklordrr who has been recently added to the staff list after showing + all those nights of hard work on WIki Truly a right promotion and well deserving one.

Next we got 77HvcZx.pngBest Ds Ever for gambling too much and earing that 77HvcZx.png Trusted Host rank! ;) Congratulations man, hope you enjoy

it.

Last, we got ZQAixL0.png Just time for reaching ZQAixL0.png Maxed Ironman! Congratulations man! Great work!

8kTsJcl.gif

Welcome to Dreamscape317, Matt. 

Welcome back TtMCZUu.gifMicmac, we've had some great updates! ENJOY.

9eOALgO.gif 

No Farewells this month that's good we don't have anyone leaving us.

nv9BiQY.gif

Are we getting a fresh set for our 100th update?

1bd088818b99861cd2f671cf3e78c359.gif?_ga

Have some Renaissance paintings been spotted in the sewers?

EyB1wX4.gif

T92uzJ6.png

@Best Ds Ever

1) You've been playing a decent bit of time, Do you mind telling us what keeps you motivated to play?

Being Trusted Dicer keeps me motivated to play. Also great community and awesome staff team.

2) If you could have any rank for a day, what would it be and why? 
To be honest Trusted dicer - Legacy host rank is all I ever wanted on this server to achieve. I love MM-ing, love helping people atdicezone. I wouldn't wish for any other rank.

3) If you could choose out of any item in-game to have, what would it be and why?
It would be a Bowwow's set, (Bowwow's wonton, long schlong, hongkong), because it's unique and it looks just perfect.

4) If you had to say, what is your favorite piece of content that we have in Dreamscape?
It's definitely a coin flip gambling game, Because I've never seen so perfectly designed coin flip ever.

5) If you could have ANY item in the game, what would it be and why?
Immortal obviously, I mean who even wants to die? ? Because I want to see how the world will evolve in the next 100's of years.

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?
I'd like to say that I'm very happy to be a part od Dreamscape #DSgang. I would like to shout out to all my DS friends and also my TD team, you guys are great! Thanks to all the support you guys have given me!

C174Vng.png

@K 0 X D

1) You've been playing a decent bit of time, Do you mind telling us what keeps you motivated to play?
The community really keeps me going because I’ve made a lot of friends playing dreamscape who I talk to almost everyday on discord. And there’s always things going on within the community and it ends up feeling like a really small family in a way because everyone knows each other and is willing to help if you ask. Which you don’t find a lot on other rsps. Also dreamscape isn’t like every rsps, since it’s a custom and I sometimes feel like I’m playing a different type of game especially when it comes to the custom raids.

2) If you could have any rank for a day, what would it be and why? 
If I could have any rank for a day I guess it would be just helper because being a helper would give me the opportunity to help people easier and still be able to play the game. Since helpers are supposed to be there for everyone it’s a really humble rank because you’ll really have to set time aside to help the community which is why if anyone is applying for staff the only reason to should be to help the community and I think the best way to help it is with being a helper.

3) If you could choose out of any item in-game to have, what would it be and why?
I’d really like the wolf cup pet because it would be like I have my own dog in game and I like dogs.

4) If you had to say, what is your favorite piece of content that we have in Dreamscape?
The Revenants caves because it’s the best money maker in game rn and you get to PK also which is a lot of fun sometimes. Plus everyone seems to know everyone at revs which makes for really good conversation sometimes. Also watching cowman getting 100 kill streaks in entertaining.

5) If you could have ANY item in the game, what would it be and why?
I’d rather be super strong and fast because if I immortal all my friends and family would die and I guess that would be really depressing especially having to go through that all the time. And with being super strong and fast you can impressive the ladies with that and that’s all that matters in life.

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?
Shoutouts to the whole wiki staff #dsgang

X5DRdwd.gif

We have a few achievements from player to go over.

First we have @darklordrr He got added to staff list for all that work & grinding he's done. Great work man.

Also Darklordrr, got that bird nest grind!

LCMCBJn.gif

With the best Wiki Manager @darklordrr

Magic, Range or Melee?

Range, is my favorite I think because It’s what you start with think about it since the day you sign up you’ve been glockingnpcs and I think it’s because the guns make me feel powerful since I use guns for being a cop thankfully haven’t used it on some1 yet.

Avengers or Arcade?

Avengers, Well besides the fact the avengers wiki page took me like 3-4 hours to edit on wiki I just feel like avenger raid is sooo Cool and awesome to be able to fight the avengers plus thanos altho it does need a revamp.

Revs or Necromancer?

Revs, Because 
GHOST ARE SPOOKY and revs is basically What makes Dreamscape now PVP/wilderness related.

Eternal or regular Khione?

Eternal, Because MORE POWER!!

Hns or Flower game?

Flower game,It’s more likely to win in it by guessing a colors unlike hns where you have to think where to hide or seek.

With our one and only @K 0 X D

Magic, Range or Melee?

Range because the new bfg and dream range set make it easy for range to keep up with mage and the new models are really nice.

Avengers or Arcade?
Arcade because the concept is a lot better and with avengers it's impossible to get a good team and the rewards from it arent that nice. Also you can make that much money from it.

Revs or Necromancer?
Revs because you can make a lot more money from it, and the pking is a a really cool addition. And also even the low tiers arent worth that much but just being able to see your progress and your name pop up is a really good feeling.

Eternal or regular Khione?
Eternal because you don't need orbs and you won't look like you're poor when someone asks you what staff it is & more power as well.

Hns or Flower game?

Flower game because it gives you more of a chance and its a community game which is a lot more fun to do than just running around looking for someone.

With one of our Wiki Editors @Robin026

Magic, Range or Melee?
Magic, because I've used the Eternal Khione Staff for a while now and irreally like it.

Avengers or Arcade?
Arcade because you can get the best and second best cape ingame.

Revs or Necromancer?
Revs cave because you can PVM and PK at the same time.

Eternal Khione staff or regular Khione staff?
Eternal, easy one haha because you don't need to recharge it.

Hns or Flower game?
Hmmm though one they're both very fun buti still prefer Flower game more, Because it's easier to do it with more players.

aKxrJYg.gif

Rares:
[Rare]: Stromy has received 1x Nax Amulet!
[Rare]: Megadeth has received 1x Nax Amulet!
[Rare]: Edict has received 1x Tam Amulet!
[Rare]: Pivo has received 1x Tam Amulet!
[Rare]: Seittit Gib has received 1x Inga Platebody!
[Rare]: Dynamic Bank has received 2x Tam Amulet!
[Rare]: Dynamic Bank has received 2x Seers boots!
[Rare]: Dynamic Bank has received 2x Infernal boots!
[Rare]: Acidfreak4 has received 1x Yix Amulet!
[Rare]: Pure Frost has received 2x Infernal bottoms!

[Rare]: Stromy has received 1x Oblivion platebody!

Ultra Rares:
[Ultra rare]: Xshibbyx has received 1x Soulflare!
[Ultra rare]: Amazonite has received 1x Soulflare!
[Ultra rare]: Goodhado has received 1x Epic seers ring!
[Ultra rare]: Gk has received 1x Avery Ring !
[Ultra rare]: Bakermat has received 2x Soulflare!

BEST DROPS: 
[Ultra rare]: Acidfreak4 has received 891x Orb of Energy!
[Ultra rare]: The L3g3nd has received 1x Crystal platebody!
[Ultra rare]: Ibugz has received 1x Castiel Katana !

69QcWDc.gif

@Goats congratulations for winning our POTM!

gVNRQvo.png

TJa15pa.gif

Congratulations to @didyscape for having the video of the month!

T6Nvx0x.gif

What is your overall favorite item in-game?

13ehXoX.gif

What is always coming but never arrives? 

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

News Team Adviser - @Feeds

Manager & Chief Editor - @Anti

Editor - @DRAX

Editor - @Vaider

• Anti featured this topic
  • Anti unfeatured this topic
  • Anti pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Anti locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Anti unlocked this topic