Dreamers Monthly - 1st July 2018

DRAX

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Feeds 

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Feeds 

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

Mm0yETf.png Discord

CRyeMGL.gif

First of all,

We'd like to congratulate 1Qef08w.gif Bob He has been a highly helpful and active jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator Which is why he earned himself 1Qef08w.gif Community Manager. Very nice and respectful Staff member of the community, We congratulate him for all his hard work and dedication for becoming promoted! We really hope to see great thing from you. Keep up the great work.

Again we had an huge promotion which was to HklLVwA.gif MonoBeast who has been promoted to HklLVwA.gif Media Manager with his highly talented skills and contribution towards the media side has truly gotten this rank to him. And we really can't wait to see alot cool contents from you.

Up Next, We have 9aEeedt.gifSupreme who is our dedicated Developer and decided to be more friendly staff that's why he was promoted to 9aEeedt.gif Administrator and This means he will be looking for ingame related problems himself and patching out and will be more socializing with the community. Can't wait to see where you go from here.

Next, We got jliW8zW.gifPkant18 who has been a great staff and amazing fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator with all his hardwork and countless hours of activities ingame truly got him promoted to jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator in no time, We really are expecting more stuffs from you, Keep up the activities.

Next, we got fTkZF2h.gif YOda Is here who has been recently promoted to fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator cause of his extra ordinary passion towards the DS, We hope to see a lot more from you and wishing you all the very best for upcoming promotions!

Up next, we have SriVdUY.gif Greenrune113 who has been promoted to SriVdUY.gif Helper all the support and hardwork done has truly let him achieve the helper rank, and we are eagerly waiting for what more you can show to us, Keep up the attitude and wishing you all the very best.

Lastly, but not the least we have SriVdUY.gif Inject who has been our rFVX1ME.png Wiki Editor for a while now has finally achieved his goal of being a staff by getting promoted to  SriVdUY.gif Helper. We will be looking what amazing things he can do for the DS and wishing you all the very best.

8kTsJcl.gif

Our own Youtuber @didyscapemaking his Introduction... Finally !

We re-welcome @zylixe who had to leave us due to laptop issues. Welcome back !

@Main Thiizy making his intro, or is it Thiizy Main? Only he knows ! Welcome !

We welcome @Ascendency who is looking forward to playing DS ! Will he become our nex Youtuber?

@seventyfifth a player well-known by now, serving in the army and finding time to play DS ? Welcome !

Next up, we have somebody all the way from Finland ! @Tradeable we hope you stay for a long time here :) 

We have a celebrity aswell ! @Vegeta joining us... Will he destroy planet DS or will he behave ! Only time will tell

@Pat joining us also, we hope you enjoy the DS family ! Welcome ?

@dice billy coming back after a long time ! We re-welcome you !

@1993 re-joining us after a long time ! Enjoy our latest updates ?

Last but certainly not least ! Somebody who finally found Forums ? @hexit welcome to the forums side !

9eOALgO.gif 

@Michigan - A great staff member has to go, hopefully will still him around.

@Hc Blaze - Hate to see a good helper leave, hope you fix all your personal stuff.

@Thatfriend is leaving as well, maybe you'll come back in the future.

nv9BiQY.gif

A wild Piñata was spotted at ::dicezone

Who is he?! and what is he doing?!?

b25539c7fa30f3074df79989330b9f31.png

Has Stuart shown his final form?!?

4c9f8d66caeaa6b12971fbfbb923bed9.png

EyB1wX4.gif

Interview with Pkant18

1.) How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server??

I found ds on rsps-list it was like

#2 and the only custom  server i saw, and i was looking for a custom server 
so i thought it was amazing and the community was really nice.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Admin? Why?

Being able to help people to the best of my ability because i want the community to be happy.

3. You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

The community as they're really fun to be around and talk with.

4. What do you think about the DS community??

It's a fun and energetic community.

5. What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why??

When i got promoted (all 3 times) it felt amazing
and just
communicating with the community is really fun.

6. If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

I'm fine with my current position but i'd like community manager just to be able to provide more things for the community etc.

7. If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Probably a custom item just to have something that would be my own aha.

8. Do you have any goals you want to achieve??

As of now just moving up to either gambling manager or community manager.

9. If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and why??

None cuz idc about super powers lel.

10. Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Shout out to drax & chuck of course for the amazing server, & devs for their hard work.

Interview with CylorV

1.) How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server??

Youtube and once I got a basic understanding of it I thought it was amazing.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Extreme Donator Why?

Umm, clues probably. just consistent easy money that I can do well talking in chat.

3.) You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

Just enjoy the community and gameplay, so I commit my time to it.

4.) What do you think about the DS community??

I think it's amazing, and interesting how it all works. Don't really see people having major issue with anyone, very few scam attempts

Very different from a lot of other communities.

5.) What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape Why??

I don't think I have a favourite moment honestly, I've just been enjoying the whole thing.

6.) If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

Trusted dicer, I enjoy the gambling environment.

7.) If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Probably the kraken pet form os, Because it is my favourite pet in an rs game.

8.) Do you have any goals you want to achieve??

I wanna get a trix orb drop and afford an eternal khione's staff.

9.) Would you rather be immortal or super strong and fast? Why?

Immortal, Figure I could achieve a lot more having forever to live.

10.) Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Nope but thanks.

Interview with Hc B0wer

Some random top 10 list like 4 years ago, and back then it was awesome with the limit gear we all got to use.

2. What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Sponsor? Why?

The ability to get cleaned and still be able to make money without having to do anything.

3. You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

Community and the amazing staff team.

4. What do you think about the DS community??

How chill it is and we all come together and have fun at events.

5. What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why??

Donating for my custom ar, being able to get the biggest magegray kc on the server at the time

6. If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

Gambling manager and host a sweet event for the community.

7. If you could add any? item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Baby groot pet, because he's a legend.

8. Do you have any goals you want to achieve??

1mil magegray kc.

9. If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and why??

Be able to control people's minds so they give me all there st0000f.

10. Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Shout out to drax biggest bae the world can get.

X5DRdwd.gif

@Daijiru having some INSANE achievements to aim for ! A few have been gained already, will he get them all !?

Follow up is @Iron Gooch sharing us his achievement ! Getting that Soulflare after SO much grinding ! Congratulations !

Next up is @YOda Is here Updating his goals ! He finally got "rich", will he continue upgrading his wealth or is he soon cleaned? Find out soon enough !

@Swarm also updating his goals ! He's getting close to fullfilling them all ! Good luck on your quest !

Last but not least ! @Jake n Bake Sharing us his amazing goal ! getting that ICY GLAIVE ! Congratulations ! and GL on getting those drops !

LCMCBJn.gif

With @Player own90 our very own modeller:

Waffles or Pancakes?

Pancakes

Biggie or Tupac?

Tupac

Marvel or DC?

DC

Ice or Lava?

Lava

Spongebob or Thugbob?

Thugbob

With @YOda Is here our in game moderator:

Sun or Shade

Shade

Inside or Outside?

Outside

Freedom or Security?

Freeeeeeeeedom! (Braveheart)

Jedi or Sith?

Jedi... of course

Money Nuts or Dubby Favourite?

Monkey Nuts

aKxrJYg.gif

Some of loots achieved by our loyal players 

488dc2e31d800c550c2ffffaac5ff5f8.png

69QcWDc.gif

This month’s picture is @pepidog ‘s GFX work!

PICTURE CONTEST-min.jpg

TJa15pa.gif

This month’s video is @host dean ‘s 15Q+ in 1 day!

T6Nvx0x.gif

What was the best things you have done Ingame? Let us know in the comments below!

13ehXoX.gif

What flies without eyes and cries without eyes?

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

Manager & Chief Editor - @Feeds

Editor - @DRAX

Editor - @YOda Is here

Editor - @Inject

Reporter - @MonoBeast

• Feeds pinned and featured this topic

Congrats to everyone involved in making this sh** possible. Thank you for putting my tiny little achievement into this segment of the Dreamers Monthly. Truly satisfied with the staff and community that Dreamscape has built over the few years I have participated in this Server. We all know how RSPS server gameplay pans out, but something about dreamscape and its development has brought me back to it. I think its just the tight nit community that we have and the dedicated players that I still see around to this day after beginning my journey nearly 2 years ago.

Sincerely, Iron Gooch/Pvm For Days

• 1 month later...
  • Feeds unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic