DreamUpdate [Patch #6 - 24/12/2015]

DS Development Team

WJUPHPj.png

Merry Christmas our lovely Dreamers!

Yes - it is finally here, what you've been waiting for is here -
with so many
special and enjoyable content!

This year, as every year, we are producing a new exciting event with many special rewards, and this year we've brought up a really custom and simple Event, so we make sure it doesn't spend too much of your time.

• The winter is here and so the snow - And DreamScape maps are filled with snow!
    (Certain areas)

• Who doesn't like Snowball fights? We're not sure, but one thing is for sure -

​Dreamscape LOVES SNOWBALL FIGHTS!
That's why we're bringing those awesome Snowballs in-game so you can throw them at whoever you want - as many times as you want!

• Santa is here and so the brand new custom Santa Jr pet which can be purchased through the store for an exclusively limited time offer!

• We have also got a special Event that is brought to you by Santa!
    But wait... who is even going to be bothered doing an event if it doesn't worth it?
    So this time - it does worth it! With a very
    special sword that comes along with completing the event, you also get the special Snow globe which can generate you some Snowballs!

• We are into revamping the donation store, with many donation items being
    deleted / price changed we are also going to bring some new items to
    refresh the store, few of them are:
    500B Cash stack, 1T (1000B) Cash Stack, Anonymous Mask, Reindeer hat & Santa Jr.

• The Flame Pernix Set was released not too long ago - and now it is the turn of the
    American Pernix Set to come out - and it is already available in the Store!

We are truly excited about this event and we hope everyone will enjoy it and have some good time in real aswell with their plans for the holidays.

All the best,

[member=Tyrant]

It's lovely to see the christmas event finally being added!
And I definatly love the idea of having snow all around Dreamscape!

My question is, however, how long will this event last?
Unfortunate souls, such as myself (although I should be calling myself fortunate for now!), are unable to play during the holiday season.
Would be great to get an answer to this question anytime soon! ♡

Keep those updates coming [member=Tyrant]!
I hope my dialogue fits in well with the quest! :)