DreamUpdate [Patch #1 - 02/12/2015]

DS Development Team

[CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=#ff8000]D[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffcc99]reamers[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000]![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#bfbfbf]It's finally here, [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ffffff]the amazing updates[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf] are out right now after a while we unfortunately had no updates.
One of the reasons that we haven't had [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff]an update[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf] in a while is because we've recently changed the [/COLOR][COLOR=#99ffff][B]Development team[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf].

[I]We are really really sorry for the inconvenience and we have done the best we can to make this a very interesting update.[/I]
[I]I been working very hard to bring you guys these updates, we are doing the best to work as fast as possible and we really hope you will understand it.[/I]
[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ffff99]Those updates are very amazing and there are many more to come, so lets get to the list![/COLOR]
[SIZE=6][COLOR=#ffff4d]Added Super Mystery Boxes (Check out this [URL='http://dreamscape317.net/forums/new/threads/dreamupdate-super-mystery-boxes.12680/']THREAD[/URL])

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[/CENTER]
[LIST]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Cleaned out server codes for more efficient manipulating[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#ff4d4d]Removed many unused processing to improve the server processing smoothness (things should run a bit faster)[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#ffff99][B]Lottery[/B][/COLOR] is now fixed and works [B]smoothly with couple editions[/B][/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[LEFT][COLOR=#ffff99]Lottery[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf]: now saves all entries / winners (Example; If there's a lottery on-going and server updates, it will refund all the entries / If you were the lottery winner and you were offline once you login you will get your reward)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffff99]Lottery[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]: Fixed a bug in Lottery when a player who is offline wins the game a new round won't start[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=#ffff99]Lottery[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]: Now the number you entered with will be marked as yellow just for you[/COLOR]
[LEFT][COLOR=#ffff99]Lottery[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]: Now updates in real time for every player viewing the Lottery menu[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=#ffff99]Lottery[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]: Notifications about on-going Lottery round are now corrected and sends globally[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffff99]Lottery[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]: Lottery configurations saves for players (Total won from lottery, etc')[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffff99]Lottery[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]: Fixed the name of Lottery Manager[/COLOR]
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=#bfbfbf]Given[/COLOR][B][COLOR=rgb(128, 128, 128)] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/koykWwu.gif[/IMG]Gambling[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#808080][B]Managers[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf] the ability to give [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/77HvcZx.png[/IMG][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffff4d][B]Trusted Dicer[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf] rank and[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] Demote[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf] them[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Cleaned out unnecessary [/COLOR][COLOR=#663300][B]Dungeonnering[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] codes[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffa64d]Firemaking[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf] skill is now fully completed[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffa64d]Firemaking[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf]: Fires can now be walked through[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffa64d]Firemaking[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf]: Colorful Fires has been added[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffa64d]Firemaking[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf]: Stepping away from a Fire is now clipped[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffa64d]Firemaking[/COLOR][COLOR=#bfbfbf]: Fires objects are now verified, [B][I]can't[/I][/B] make a fire upon another Fire or other objects[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff99cc]Loading[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] a new Region is now more [I]efficient[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff99cc]Fixed[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] Region objects verification[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff99cc]Added[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] Reaction challenge (First To Type)[/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Can be executed by Higher priority administrator[/COLOR][/I][/LEFT]

[LEFT][I][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]The main point of this challenge is a given String with 25-50 random characters (A-Z/0-9/Symbols)
First player to type the given string wins the challenge (Example; String is "dDkmf$2195Fkad"; player insert command ::type dDkmf$2195Fkad" and if he's the first he wins)[/COLOR][/I]
[COLOR=#ff4d4d][B]Reward is settled by the executor of the challenge[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Ring Of [/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900]Morphing[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] is now [B]fixed[/B]
[B]Fixed[/B] all Achievements saving
[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Fixed[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf] and cleaned out all [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Staff's Punishment commands[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Unmute / Unban / Unjail / Unipban / Unipban / Unmacban[/COLOR][/I][/LEFT]
[I][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Kick / Mute / Jail / Ban / IPMute / IPBan / MacBan / UKBan
[/COLOR][/I]
[LEFT][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Removed[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf] Zombies Minigame[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)][B]Fixed[/B] the bug in [/COLOR][COLOR=#ccff99]Castle wars[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] that you could pickup flag when you're dead[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Fixed [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#99ffff]Icy Spirit shield[/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] name server-side (Was "Ghost spirit shield" before)[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)]Added[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf] Boss Kill logs (Can be accessed through [/COLOR][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#99ccff]::bosslogs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf])[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#4dffff]Boss logs[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf] is customized to sort the counting from [B]most kills to less kills[/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#4dffff]Boss logs[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf] are now saves properly[/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][COLOR=#bfbfbf]Added new Boss called [/COLOR][B][COLOR=#b30000]Mage Grayzag[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#bfbfbf] that is located at [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]::magegray[/B]
[B]Mage Grayzag[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] brings to the game the first Magic Weapon called[/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa64d][B] Soulflare[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)], OP non PVP based Magic weapon which special ability to protect yourself From taking the whole damage in a chance of 1:15.
Added new Magic weapon called SoulFlare, with a never seen before custom animation!
SoulFlare has a chance of 1 in 5 to protect you from taking damage for the specific hit
[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/20z7asn.png[/IMG][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[LEFT][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)][B]Added [/B]Middlemouse movements
[B]Added[/B] new Screenshot feature that's replaced with 'Staff Panel' on the chat box (Screenshots saved to ./Cache/Screenshots/)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#a64dff][B]Ring of Wealth[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff][B](i)[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(191, 191, 191)] has been added with [B]5% drop-rate bonus[/B]
Ring of Wealth has been [B]nerfed[/B] and gives 3% drop-rate bonus
[B]Added [/B]Camel Pet and to the Store
[B]Fixed[/B] some misspells
[B]Fixed[/B] couple Santa Hats that were making your head invisible
[B]Changed[/B] the Phoenix's whip drop from Lava Whip to Phoenix Whip
[B]New Cache[/B] downloader with path updates

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=#ff8000]I know there are pretty much alot of updates, there's also a new Client update and a new Full Cache update.
There are couple updates that can not be viewed in the player's side, those are technical updates but they should improve the overall gameplay experience for everyone![/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=#ffa64d][B]Best Regards[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffcc99]Tyrant <3[/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ffa64d]- DreamScape Content Manager[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Archived