DreamUpdate [Patch #38 - 28/11/2016]

DS Development Team

Thanks for the new client release, great job.

There's a few things that I'd like to ask about though, I'm not sure what the old client and the newest one do differently compared to the test client when it comes to character clientside saves and graphics options tickboxes.

I was able to fix character clientside saves by creating the player_saves and saveuser.ini files manually when using the temporary test client linked above, for some reason this doesn't work with this new client. The game writes to the saveruser.ini file but doesn't utilize it correctly, so the clientsided graphics options/quickprayers/zooms level/character login details etc won't save when closing the client.

Here's the tickbox glitch I mentioned. It unticks the option after selecting it but applies it anyway. This worked perfectly with the temporary test client.

b3f0fb568a5c4e2b058125b35bf9d81a.gif

Thanks for the new client release, great job.

There's a few things that I'd like to ask about though, I'm not sure what the old client and the newest one do differently compared to the test client when it comes to character clientside saves and graphics options tickboxes.

I was able to fix character clientside saves by creating the player_saves and saveuser.ini files manually when using the temporary test client linked above, for some reason this doesn't work with this new client. The game writes to the saveruser.ini file but doesn't utilize it correctly, so the clientsided graphics options/quickprayers/zooms level/character login details etc won't save when closing the client.

Here's the tickbox glitch I mentioned. It unticks the option after selecting it but applies it anyway. This worked perfectly with the temporary test client.

b3f0fb568a5c4e2b058125b35bf9d81a.gif

I'll have my client Developer looking at this.
Also, i will send you a PM to discuss any further related issues since it seems you have some knowledge.