NEW DreamScape 317 UPDATE - automated dicing system

Zeven

aHE31cI.png

Dear DreamScape Community,

It's finally there !

The new automated dicing system.

The system is easy to understand and is very efficient.

All you have to do is send a "gambling request" to another player, the opponent player can accept this challenge and start putting in their bets.

Both players will then roll up to 5 times ( or up to 3, w.e you choose )

It's the exact same outcome, the only difference is that you do not have to type either ::roll or click the dice bag.

The system is designed to surive a disconnection of any kind.

For example if a player were to disconnect in the middle of a dice duel, the rolls would go on.

If the disconnected player were to win, the items would go to a deposit box inside the Dice zone.

As soon as the Player logs back in he can then claim the items.

If the server disconnects and both parties are offline, then a system will make sure to refund both parties.

Now we are aware of the fact that we have some players around who would think this would take away the fun of gambling.

There for we have added another gambling game.

This game is called Flower Gambling.

Due the fact of a lot of player will play this gambling game, only Extreme Donators & Trusted Hosts ( Trusted Dicers ) can host this game.

The Main game of Flower Poker will be explained here :

Hot or Cold
Other name(s): H/C

General Gist:
H/C is probably the biggest flower-game.
Hot or cold runs off the the concept of hot and cold colors.

After you've placed your bet, you'll say either "hot" or "cold." The host will plant the flower, and you'll either win or lose.

Step by Step:
1. find a host ( needs to be extreme donator or Trusted Host ) -- prefer Trusted Hosts
2. Place a bet with your host.
3. After the bet is placed, decide whether you want to bet on a hot or a cold flower.
4. Pay careful attention to the host planting the flower and see whether you win/lose.
5. If you win, collect your money/items, if you lose, better luck next time!

Hot Flowers:
Lf2LX.png
Cold Flowers:
9xOoX.png
Host Wins:
OwYRM.png
Replay:
KeD0m.png

Flower Poker
Other name(s): FP

General Gist
Unlike Hot and Cold/Frosty Flowers, FP is not based on the concept of the hot/cold flowers, and the person betting also plants seeds. It's played basically the same as real poker.

Step by Step
1. Find a TRUSTED host. Hosts offering x3 are generally scammers.
2. Place a bet with your host.
3. After the bet is placed, you will most-likely walk to a less-crowded area with the host to play.
4. You will each plant 5 flowers.
5. Compare the flowers to each other, 2 of the same color is a pair, 3 of the same color is a pair of 3, 2 set of the same color is 2 pairs, etc. Black and White flowers is an auto win.
6. If you win, collect your money, if you lose, better luck next time!

Replant Flowers:
KeD0m.png

Ofcourse there are more games of Flower Gambling, but that's something that will progress in the process itself.

This will hopefully prevent any suspicious thoughts that some players might have had about dicing.

I hope you guys have fun and enjoy the new system.

JtLmuBC.png

Besides the whole automated system we have another amazing update to announce.

Full screen & resizable screen !

Yes it's true, you can now resize your client !

All you have to do is type ::resizable ingame and you can make the client as big as you want.

Everything is lined out and fully working.

Hope you guys enjoy this huge & new update.

Regards, DreamScape Development Team & Staff Team.

Being able to play BLACK JACK !

Dear Community,

we are currently Developing a new way to play Black Jack so that everyone has the odds of 55x2

keep in mind, you could also achieve this with hot or colt with FLower poker !

Wow. You guys really outdid yourself with this update. I'm not personally a gambler, because I've never really liked how it works, nor did I really understand how it worked. But, with this new h/c game, I'm considering starting to gamble. I think that this addition will bring a lot more players into the gambling community. Great work guys, another outstanding update. Also, with the client, great work. I know this has been a long time coming, and it's finally here. Proud of you guys, because i know how hard each and every one of you works behind the scenes. So THANK YOU. I can't wait to play now that there's a resizeable client. (I have bad eyesight so I couldn't ever see. :D)

Great work, fellas. 

-Craft

Glad to see updates on the gambling side of the server :D this was something that was certainly anticipated and requested for, for some time now! I'll myself loved flower poker and was quite an addict :p

As well as resizeable clients :) Another top of the list requested add on :)

Thanks to the dev and staff team for all your help in making this happen!

Wow! I knew that we were updating, but this.. this is just in one word: Uberdubersuperfluberawesomefabululiousamazinglycool!

I just know that a lot of people will enjoy the nice automatic dicing system + flower poker!

A lot of cool videos incoming bro, i'm telling you!

And ofcourse the resizeable client is great! :)

This is an absolutely amazing update, I can't believe we finally have an automated dicing system! No more worries about being scammed, it sounds wonderful. Thank you very much to Stan, [member=tyrant], [member=chuck], [member=zeven] and everyone else who helped with the update, whether it be an idea or testing the system. You guys are amazing!