Barrows Brother Re-Work (RE-POST)

Squishy

Hello Dreamers!

Before getting to anything, I've posted this before numerous months ago, but it has been long since buried in the suggestions log of the forums, and this is simply to see how the current community feels about this suggestion. Thank you, enjoy.

I've been contemplating a concept for the past couple of days, and it comes in two parts.

Part One

Barrows Pets

Every Brother would drop a pet version of themselves at a drop rate of 1 / 250. The pets would be exactly like every other pet in the game coming in an egg to hatch. You could also obtain these from Pet Mystery Boxes, but no where else.

Part Two

Barrows Spirit Shield

Now, this would become the best shield In-Game for offense AND defense bonuses. This would be a little different then just an ordinary Spirit Shield drop / obtaining. You would have to obtain all six fragments, they would be titled accordingly.

Ahrim's Spirit Fragment

Dharok's Spirit Fragment

Verac's Spirit Fragment

Guthan's Spirit Fragment

Torag's Spirit Fragment

Karil's Spirit Fragment

The drop rate for each would be on a 1 / 750, this would leave the overall drop rate to be 6 / 4,500.

To create this shield, you would need all six fragments and would need to have 99 smithing while using the fragments on an anvil, which would therefore create the Barrows Spirit Shield.

There would be no other way to obtain this shield. Each fragment can be traded, and the Barrows Spirit Shield can be traded as well.

Let me know if you think this concept could be re-worked at all.

Regards,

[Member='Squishy']

awesome idea! definitely love it!

just a small side suggestion : how about we add a somewhat useless spirit shield (name it.... say..... skeletal shield) into their drop tables at the rate of 1/1000, which will be used as a SKELETON to add all the other spirit fragments onto. Also, keeping the fragments untradeable and the skeletal shield tradeable would be a nice touch. 

Archived