DreamUpdate [Patch #3 - 13/12/2015]

DS Development Team

Dreamers!

* Sorry for the posting delay

As you guys know we have recently moved to a new Support-ticket system and that requires some changes to be done in the Server-side as-well; thus we decided to have some nice updates alongside that.

Although its just a single update and a few modifications, I decided to post it anyway, so you guys can keep track of the updates.

Zoom in and out buttons!

Those zooming buttons will help you to set your camera distance, which is something that can be quite helpful if bossing a big boss and need a bigger point of view of the boss or whether you were to record your gameplay and wanted to change the distance of the camera - whatever that is in your head!

cqgJvz9.png

(Notice the buttons at the right bottom of the picture)

Wizard Grayzag Nerfing (AKA Magegray)

As of many players requested, we decided to nerf the Wizard Grayzag's configurations:

* HP has been decreased to 10,000

* Damage accuracy has been decreased by 33%

Please enjoy those updates and keep supporting us!

I am always willing to know your opinion and to hear your suggestions, so make sure to post your own suggestion on the Suggestions section.

Best Regards,

[member=Tyrant]

Great update!

Loving the zoom in and out option, been playing with it :)

Don't feel like nerfing magegray was that good of an idea :/ but its alot easier now i guess.

It is still as stable as it suppose to be tho, not to mention that it was too hard before so this nerf was just in place (because considering that most people have an average gear it might be different for each player).

Loving this new update, [member=Tyrant]!
Especially the
new ticket system! It is so much easier for people to make a support ticket now.
Thankyou for that!

Also loving the
zoom-in/zoom-out function! Now I can check out my boots all day long ♥ 

Archived