DreamUpdate [Patch #69 - 21/July/2017]

vl0ne

What a phenomonal DreamUpdate! Amazing new features! A great variety of settings to choose from!  Great additions and countless bug fixes! Thank you to the dedicated DS Development Team @Tyrant @alexdkk who i can't thank enough, working alongside our amazing DreamScape Founder/Owner @Chuckand to all of our outstanding staff members/managers @vl0ne The list goes on! Thanks to everyone, and i will be keeping my eyes alert for the next DreamUpdate! 

This seems like one of the best updates. I am sure you guys had the Full screen chat change and BJ table increase in mind already so i do not take credit for that. But it still shows that you guys are taking people's opinions into consideration. I would love to see more Quality of Life (Smaller fixes) happening while we wait for the big updates! Will better the server that much more as we progress to adding more things to our amazing server! Thank you for the update! 

P.S

Please look into a way of being able to ignore pets when you walk! It will help the server out a lot!