A new idea for a boss & weapon

Craven

This has been suggested so many times in the past, and I'm still unaware as to why it hasn't been added into the game.

Personally, I would use the Staff of the Dead, but rather would create something defined only to DreamScape. I've used this before in these types of suggestions, and the item I believe should be added is the 'Lightning Bolt'.

It's as it sounds, you are holding a lightning bolt which deals magic damage. It would be the same as the AR / Ice Katana with no requirements to hold. The attack speed would be slightly faster then the Ice Katana, but deal slightly less damage.

I just think it'd be cool to see a custom DPS mage weapon introduced to DreamScape.

Support

The best magic armour is american pernix (lol), followed my magic dbone. Heaps of players in the server have been crying out for new magic weapons for such a long time, lets hope they are added soon :)

well, in that case, support.

This has been suggested so many times in the past, and I'm still unaware as to why it hasn't been added into the game.

Personally, I would use the Staff of the Dead, but rather would create something defined only to DreamScape. I've used this before in these types of suggestions, and the item I believe should be added is the 'Lightning Bolt'.

It's as it sounds, you are holding a lightning bolt which deals magic damage. It would be the same as the AR / Ice Katana with no requirements to hold. The attack speed would be slightly faster then the Ice Katana, but deal slightly less damage.

I just think it'd be cool to see a custom DPS mage weapon introduced to DreamScape.

Support

The idea of a fast magic weapon has been suggested, the overall whole suggestion has not.  I'd prefer it be the Staff Of The Dead for reasons listed above but they're welcome to name it The Staff Of The Smurfs for all I care, as long as it hopefully happens.

Archived