New Donation Store (In-Game)

Cleave

sepo9s.png

Hello all,

Thought it was about time i introduced you all to the new donation in-game.

I'm sure most of you have already seen it or already been told about it but i am here to break it down a bit for you :)

First of all you will need to meet my friend Roachey 

anow45.png

Once you meet him if you talk to him he will amazingly enough talk back with the following :

j7vsl4.png

For every donation you do you get 1 point for every $5.00 now i know this seems like not much but its something a little extra for free on top of your donation.

Maybe you will forget about it and then come back and check and you have thousands of points and it may be a nice little surprise for you.

After you have talked to him you can right click him and click "Trade" upon doing this you will be given two options.

Shop one 

Shop two

f03hog.png

In shop one is the most items and pretty much the best items, items that will make you look sexy and make all the npcs moist like the ocean.

Shop one:

2d1vivs.png

Shop two:

5ewva8.png

Keep in mind these are some extremely rare and damn sexy items hence on their prices.

But if you manage to save up and get some of these you are going to be one sexy person.

Now in the near future there may come a time where we do a double point special on donations but who knows what might happen.

What i see best is just to keep doing what you do and those points will slowly but surely stack.

Hope this makes it a bit easier to understand for everyone.

Enjoy!

Cleave

OTOamZL.pngDonation ManagerOTOamZL.png

Amazing shop, [member=Cleave]!
It's lovely to see certain items are finally getting into the public.
A quick question, though, we only get donation points from now on, right?

Archived