We've moved to a new software!

LT LIMES

[QUOTE="cowman fran, post: 49689, member: 4180"]Sorry guys. I really don't like the new forums. It's kinda horrible to actually use...[/QUOTE]
There is alot of things that I already notice that we never had before on our old forums, regardless of how many times it was suggested (Achievements). That is one thing I am happy with. The only difference that stands out to most are the subforums, which can be fixed to be like the old ones, and the background. There are areas on the forums, that could be tweaked too.

You need to give it a chance to become better.

[QUOTE="Blueoptic, post: 49692, member: 1075"]There is alot of things that I already notice that we never had before on our old forums, regardless of how many times it was suggested (Achievements). That is one thing I am happy with. The only difference that stands out to most are the subforums, which can be fixed to be like the old ones, and the background. There are areas on the forums, that could be tweaked too.

You need to give it a chance to become better.[/QUOTE]

I know, I'm not good with change, change cobfuses me, I'll get used to it. Hopefully this new forums will improve...

Archived