MaxiiPad

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/voTTYeA.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][B]New Interface for Information[/B]
[/LIST]
[I]Used for Players Online and Updates currently.[/I]

[LIST][*][B]Wilderness Boss Teleportation Interface[/B]
[/LIST]
[I]Before when users talked to the Crazy Wizard they would be confronted with glitchy dialogue, to dodge this issue, I've added an interface to open when speaking with The Crazy Old Wizard.[/I]

[LIST][*][B]Item Slot Packet Issue[/B]
[/LIST]
[I]Upon starting development I was confronted with a packet error, locating it down to the item slot and fixing it. This may have been the cause to the claimed "Inventory Loss", sleep easy.[/I]

[LIST][*][B]The Lost Package Quest[/B]
[/LIST]
[I]You start this quest on the Ice Mountain west of Edgeville, Santa has lost the kings package and needs it back in order to fulfil his yearly deliveries. Battling his hatred for the King Lord Daquarius sends you on a courier run to get the items he requires before showing you the way to the Lost Package.[/I]
[I]The reward for the quest are as follows:[/I]
[LIST=1][*][I]Wolf Cub Pet(This pet item will be discontinued after Christmas, so achieveing it now will become very high value in the new year as there will only be so many through you guys!)[/I]
[*][I]Santa Costume[/I]
[*][I]50Million GP[/I]
[/LIST]

[LIST][*][B]Added QuestTab[/B]
[/LIST]
[I]As I added a quest and a progress interface was needed, I didn't want to add to the current information interfaces and clutter so resolved to this classic styled Quest Tab, this will give us more support for future Quests that we may add.[/I]

[LIST][*][B]Reworked GameFrame[/B]
[/LIST]
[I]As you may have seen. the GameFrame is now different, the bottom left tab has been fixed, the MapIcon is now a DreamScape Icon leading to the forums when clicked. Bare in mind this is a work in progress and we will have a good looking gameframe once again xD Baby steps.[/I]

[LIST][*][B]Low-Level Stability Work[/B]
[/LIST]
[I]When Speaking with Gio he raised a concern of lag when exceeding 70 Online, I then decided to clear up the basic cause of lag within RSPS, overprocessing; moving necessary methods to walkingEntities to update only when necessary. Also removing the saving every 70Milliseconds.[/I]
[I]I will be improving the way the server runs on each update, but the above alone brought up the idle engine load of a player down from 5% to 0.17% on my PC.[/I]
[I]Will be a lot less on the Dedicated Server.[/I]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i.gyazo.com/8a5cebf68b9b4a7774e7e3119b9941f5.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

Can't edit OP for some reason so I'll add it here:

Forgot to add,

[B][U]Client Security:[/U][/B]

[LIST][*]From now on only one client will be able to connect to the server, which means no custom made clients, no old client versions. If you do not have the most recent version you will be prompted to redownload from the site.
[/LIST]

[LIST][*]To protect my work, and the server in general all clients released to the public will be obfuscated.
[*]This will stop cheat clients accessing DreamScape, also going to go further into packet security on the next update.
[/LIST]

[U]What does Obfuscation do?[/U]
Regular unobfuscated can be decompiled; this will then allow them to rip snippets of code from the client, manipulate the client to do certain things that could potentially harm the server.
When obfuscating all code variables, method names, values etc are all somewhat encrypted. Making it unable to understand unless you spend a good few days obfuscating but then you're still stuck with something half working.

Archived