Kasper

In-game play time (Picture): 

https://gyazo.com/c04b88fb039f9a0fded0de3bf21d9859

17 Y/O

Time Zone:

UTC +1 (Denmark)

Boss logs (Picture):

https://gyazo.com/054faafca8552637b0b4723d840c6f61

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

I like pvming, and find it very fun. Also the aspects from what i've read about the group is really interesting

Also it would be cool with a group to share drops that you get and stuff.

And yeah, it's called The Plantation. What's not to like about it.

The way the Plantation can help me, and i get a group of guys that i can talk to, and share information about dreamscape.

I'm a chill guy, and easy to talk to.

I also like the "Loan" system that this group offers.

What can i bring to The Plantation?

I can bring a lot of ingame knowledge about Dreamscape.

Ill be dedicated and loyal to The Plantation, by following it's rules and whatever comes with it.

I'm also a very grindy person who can stay on for hours a day grinding bosses.

I can also bring a personality that's easy to talk to, where we can talk discord whilst grinding.

I'm also a very active guy, whenever i don't have any other important stuff to attend to.

I'm also all about getting them mad money, which is also the main part of this Group is Money making.

I also follow the goals i set myself down to last detail.

Also my dedication stands at Dreamscape, if it didn't i wouldn't of donated for Owners cape.

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)):

I do accept the Terms of Service. And there is no such rule #6

Thanks for reading my application.

Regards

Flae

Haven't seen you around DreamScape much myself. And apologies for the response time on this one we've all be a little busy with the weekend. But you have seem to been around for quiet sometime and are sponsor, IF there is any information else you would like to add alongside with this this would be the time to do so. Leaving this one to other Leaders. @madman1555 @W_I_C_C_A also going to see if any normal staff members can vouch for you @Feeds @Ownerscape

I think it is a Yes for me as well, I have seen him more active in the forums and i am sure if he has people to play with then it would be the same for in game. Just let us know if you need to take care of IRL business before going MIA. Even if it is a vague and quick response. Since we would like to not have loaned out items while people are gone just to refrain from not having gear for other people. Welcome to The Plantation. join CC "Plantation" for all your PvM and Club needs.

//ACCEPTED

• Yvez locked this topic

Archived