DreamUpdate [Patch #66 - 01/July/2017] ~ The revolution of DreamScape

Redemption

IbfSkFP.png

c8jMWJO.png Unleash your inner beast c8jMWJO.png

The most outstanding combat system to ever replicate with the originals,

promises you, the Dreamers, the best and most realistic PvP environment to be ever seen on the scene. This, with no doubt, the BEST Combat system around.

Today, after all of the hard works, updates upon updates that progressed towards this long hassling accomplishment, we have finally finally reached the end of the combat reworking and the results are beyond our expectations!

We are finally here to produce you guys, yes, the one and only, the PvP side of DreamScape.

If you enjoyed PvM so far, we have no doubt how much you would enjoy this brand new PvP scene of DreamScape,

which we were lacking off, but as the huge desire, and we know ourselves it was very hard, we are finally here to bring you guys

the all wanted PvP.

But did you thought for a second that the Combat System rework is done by PvP? well think twice!

This also means that the PvM aspect has improved alot, and it is so smooth and provides a complete top-class gameplay

which you wouldn't want to stop grinding ever again!

There are just way too much to tell about the Combat System that you MUST try it out yourself!

http://i.imgur.com/FKunFv9.png

FA9iiY7.png Lets make it more fun FA9iiY7.png

Except this amazing part of the update, let's not forget about the more excitement we put into this update,

from Quality of Life changes to Boosting (Easier) money making to Annoying bug fixing!

We find these easier to put on a list, so without further ado the latest and greatest update logs:

• Soul Chest Ultra rare drop rarity has been tweaked
  • Soul Chest Ultra rare loot now announces properly with the loot description
  • A twist to Soul Chest whereas it will memorize the last Mob you have been viewing when re-opening it
  • Searching now ignores color codes (I.E If you tried searching for Soulflare it would not show due to the colors on name)
  • You no longer take damage while teleporting
  • Models visually issue fixing (Keep reporting them!): Level Donator Capes; Dicer Cape; Gamblers Tournament Cape
  • Reaching level 150 now sends a global announcement
  • Soulflare (U) has been slightly improved, deals more damage and its mechanics has been improved
  • Nonstackable items showing as stackable items on bank has been fixed (I.E If you had multiple Dragonbone Helm (U) on your bank it would change its appearance model)
  • Slightly improved Mob Project-tile (Combat)
  • Mob Aggression interaction has been patched
  • Multiple Multi zones that were messed up or not supported has been patched / added
  • Trading issue has been addressed and patched
  • Chat messages now resets upon relogging
  • "INVALID NAME"(s) on friend-list has been fixed
  • Fixed multiple bugs with Black jack table, we are now confident that is usable bug free again
  • Home now looks as it was originally suppose to look like
  • Item Upgrading now announces for every rarity
  • Grand Lottery entry delay has been decreased
  • Grand Lottery now lets you enter Once / X Times
  • Request help Bump button now works again
  • Mobs health bar now shows their corresponsive amount of health
  • Dealing damage to Mobs now shows the actual amount of damage you deal (Yes, this can go over 256/2569)
  • Instance Manager (Iron man) will now remember the Boss you were selecting when re-opening it
  • Instance Manager (Iron man) now handles payments better (It will know how to charge you for buying instance whether it is to take money off your inventory, your coins or your 1b tickets)
  • Emperor set effect now works on Instance Manager (Iron man)
  • Fixed a few items whom their visual appearance was glitched
  • Fixed a few donation items, between them, the beloved Dynamic Box, Be sure to check it out for its AMAZING Contest (::checkdbox ingame)

http://i.imgur.com/FKunFv9.png

If you though this update was long, be prepared, because we have just started our engines and we are going to put so many updates

that you won't know what to do with yourself!

Thanks for everyone who have witnessed apart of the creation, scripting, testing to make this update possible.

And of course, as always, the Community, which without its indescribable support this would be impossible with no doubt!

We will surely meet again in the next update,

Best regards

The DreamScape Development Team

Written by @Tyrant

wow such an amazing update! just shows all the development team is going bigger and better each time another update is coming! truly I am so excited to see all the added content :) 
keep up the great work you all do!! #DSFAMILY!!

When chuck brought up that we'd have no idea what we're in for and when I read the sentence "from Quality of Life changes to Boosting (Easier) money making" I thought there would be a part of the update to sort of make money a little easier to get, great update all in all because as a coder I know it probably took forever, but I can't wait to look forward to what else is in store. Good job guys.

Also I get you wanted to make this a list and everything but I've been seeing/still wonder myself what has changed with PVP as a concept, are there new NPC's that help benefit it? New grounds people should go to start PVP'ing? Can we have a bit of clarity on it?

• Feeds locked this topic