7/1/2015 In-Game Updates

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b3b3]Hey DreamScape Players & Fellow Staff Members,[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[U][/U]
As the new developer of [B]DreamScape[/B], my main priority is to make the community happy by providing updates that you want. I will be looking through the "[B][I]Suggestions[/I][/B]" board on forums looking for new update suggestions that you guys will want into the server and put them into consideration with the other developer(s). One of my main goals will be to bring the updates & content to [B]DreamScape[/B] that is desperately in need of adding, then I will work more towards features such as Duel Arena.

Both me and Blake decided, that we will make separate update lists for our in-game updates. I am fairly new to [B]DreamScape[/B] and Blake was here before me so any decisions that have to be decided by me and Blake will be decided by him unless told otherwise by Chuck.
[U][/U][/CENTER]
[LEFT][B][COLOR=#ffffff][B] [/B]Some updates that we are going to be adding,[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT]
[CENTER][LIST]
[*][LEFT]Extreme Donator Rank (With crown)[/LEFT]
[*][LEFT]Zulra PvM Boss[/LEFT]
[*][LEFT]New Donator Features[/LEFT]
[*][LEFT]Duel Arena[/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[LEFT][B][COLOR=#ffffff] Anyways,
Here is my [U]first[/U] update list![/COLOR][/B]
[LIST]
[*][CENTER]When joining DreamScape, the dialogue now says "Normal Mode" and "Hardcore Mode" instead of just Normal & Hardcore to make it more easier to understand that they are a mode.[/CENTER]
[*]The message when clicking a item in the Skillcape shop but not having enough money the word "[I]Need[/I]" is now not capitalized.
[*]The message you recieve when opening a skillcape shop has now been removed.
[*]The capital C in SkillCape shop has now been removed.
[*]The word "Forums" when hovering over the World Map/DreamScape icon has now been chagned to "Open Forums".
[*]The Xp Counter and Money Pouch positioning has been fixed.
[*]You can now set your yell tag, color, and shade of your color correctly by using the following commands: ::setyelltag (tag), ::setyellcolor (color or decimal), ::setyellshade (color or decimal) (Using color decimals also work)! You can also type ::yellinfo to get the information of your current yell. (This displays color codes not the color names).
[*]The crystal key chest now has a different object look, and now has a proper dialogue.
[*]The "Rewards" option on Nomad the message it sends "Kill me and you will receive two nice capes", now has correctly capitalized letters.
[*]The Dialogue on "Nomad" now has correct punctuation & capitalization.
[*]The Dialogue on "MileStone" now has correct punctuation & capitalization.
[*]The "Milestone" option on the "MileStone" npc now has correct grammar on the error message when not having level 10 in all skills.
[*]The timer on Overloads have been removed. (More development on Overloads will be coming)!
[*]For now on, when you buy items from the shops and you do not have cash in your inventory but you have it in your pouch it will take the money from your pouch to purchase items. (I didn't do it for 1B tickets however I can if needed)
[*]A zoom option has been added to the client, on the right of the summoning orb.
[*]The Super Donator crown has been added.
[*]The whole entire commands system has been redone, to now make adding commands easier and to reduce the chance of commands doubling over. (Meaning now there is a very low chance of commands happening twice in a row when you only do it once). This also might improve command speed, and some bugs with commands.
[/LIST]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=#00b300]I hope everybody likes the new updates, I will be working on fixing more bugs and adding new content every day!
Sirens/Jonathan[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/LEFT]

Archived