My being back AnnounceSnapment

GingerSnap

[CENTER][COLOR=#ffd700][SIZE=48px][I][FONT='courier new']Hey DreamScapers! :D[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][I][FONT='courier new'] :P[/FONT][/I][I][FONT='courier new'] ;)[/FONT][/I][I][FONT='courier new'] [/FONT][/I][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#00ffff][I]Now I know there has been a lot of things going on and your like "wow she actually is real!". I am real and I am back in full swing. You will be seeing me more then you ever have before and with that there will be some changes.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#00ffff][I]I am fulling being in charge of all staff decisions and announcements unless I say otherwise. Also I will be making sure all applications are answered within a weeks time. If not you are allowed to bug the shit out of me until I do! :) I am also interested in all feedback when it comes to staff performance including myself(lay it on me bruh). That being said I have made it to were only I, staff manager, can see and review these surveys to improve our staff team. I know there was a problem with this last time but I will ensure this is private. Anything I can do to make your experience on DreamScape the best it can be I will dedicate myself to doing:) [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=#ee82ee][SIZE=18px][I]I am glad to be back and working while hanging with all of you!![/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[RIGHT][COLOR=#ee82ee][SIZE=18px][I]You know you love me, Ginger_Snap :wub:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][I][SIZE=36px] [/SIZE][/I][/RIGHT]

Archived