Sneak Peak Upcoming Updates 2/23/15

Keith

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Keith]

the morphing ring will probably be for donators, or my other idea was to have the ring as a reward from a quest
and when you have the ring, you need to do something to unlock the npcs that you can turn into. so each one has a requirement.
it's up to gio.

[/QUOTE]i like the sound of this idea, great updates, nice work.

[QUOTE=Blueoptic]

Tabs are definitely an update wanted for awhile. Good for that.
The ring looks cool, not really excited because it prob most likely wont be for normal players -_-
The special attack refill doesn't really look needed?

[/QUOTE]What do you mean not needed? This is an excellent addition to the game for PKers because it is so annoying to have to wait for your spec to refill after a fight. Again, GREAT JOB KIETH and even though SOME other players think your updates are not necessary, they are truly a great addition to the game.

oo, that's a good idea.

since some of the npcs are cooler than others, I was thinking of a way to make it so that each npc has a requirement, the cooler the npc, the harder the task. but I need to talk to gio first. gotta finish bank tabs though, almost done, testing glitches and fixing stuff, still adding on to them. should be done soon

Seen this ring in another server, i think it's a nice addition to the Game. And perhaps killing a certain amount of npc's to unlock them? The lower their level the easier it is, like a boss could require over 1k kills. And possibly charge for unlocks as well (;. Just some ideas.

Archived