Flee's Plantation Application

Flee

In-Game Name: Flee / F L E E (F L E E is my iron-man, been playing on that a lot)

Real Name/Nickname: Hunter

In-game play time (Picture): LP2Rd72.png (Around 26 hours on "Flee" as well)

Time Zone: EST

Boss logs (Picture): s6jtqrX.png

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation? I'd love to be able to make a variety of content on YouTube, and plantation could really help me out.

I could also just bring a lot of content for plantation out, say if we were to do raids etc.. and of course, I'll hype up plantation in my videos. :)

My YouTube

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)): There is no rule #6 / Yes, I accept.

2 hours ago, Zodiac said:

Sadly, i can not open up those images which is weird because i use lightshot as well. Is it possible for you to do imgur? We would like to be featured in any content possible so let me know for sure!

There we go, sorry about that!

• Flee changed the title to Flee's Plantation Application
On 9/5/2017 at 1:17 PM, Zodiac said:

I don't know how we would be able to help you since you are an ironman.

I have a main account lol, I just mainly play on my Iron-man because I have nothing on my main. :P

Like I said, I want to make good content and you guys can help and I can shoutout plantation every video I make etc.

Thank you for putting in an application for Plantation, We appreciate your desire of becoming a trusted member of this Community. Today I will be accepting you as a Trail member remember to be active around ::discord and have fun in-game with all of the other plantation members! If you need something feel free to pm any of the Plantation Staff in game or around the cc "Plantation"

//Accept as trail

Have a wonderful day!

• Yvez locked this topic

Archived