Plantation Application- Centurion

centurion

In-Game Name: Centurion

Real Name/Nickname: Emily

In-game play time (Picture): rRp437mYl9lpGKYP3ysEXhtjdG68CPjzcfE_CFysP_IUTB6zWEoFJsen-9sVr40E_vxGrQiBKgdDTusF5AFRZnvDZkimWYxPQymXRBaROTd0_CCwrVd0yXZ1i2w2qmzfwePO0OLY

Time Zone: Eastern

Boss logs (Picture):Tn4ZsXKh5cRHaKfrgdUpjTQodZ12UqHHj1rEAVFuig7vqeFvJ8_xsDxTPaHW_C-0Vr8nRBbq4lMVgG8fvOuJYJRMLXfZuHywsWxh9KkcKFoWGcSAtPKG3QBgODK600vOtofHhmOA

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

In every server, even OSRS i play; i hate relying on gambling to make money, but it is often my only resort, though the PVM on Dreamscape seems interesting, And i would like to try it to it’s full extent; every time i attempt to PVM, i am crashed at any decent boss, and i would like to explore this game to it’s fullest. Despite not having 7 days played, i think i would be a good fit for plantation; i am very dedicated to PVM and it’s fun to me.

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)): There is no rule 6: Yes.

Your reasoning for the application is probably the best put one so far. I think that makes me believe that you do have the attributes to be in The Plantation. As the reqs, we put that as a basis. We have accepted people with 2 days in game and that is probably the lowest i would go. But i am sure if other staff agree with me. I think you have put in some work with this application and i would like to give you my Vouch.

• 2 weeks later...