Hc Cheese Application

In-Game Name:
Hc Cheese/FrozenFate

Real Name/Nickname: Chris/Chinny

In-game play time (Picture): 
86d58e994261cb1fda5c7a45f0759ce1.png
f37162a99350b111ccfa31fc1622d049.png
I created Frozenfate when joining the server about 2-3 weeks ago and then as i slowly started to understand dreamscape more i knew i needed to create a Hardcore because of the added benefits of playing that game mode and mostly being interested in Pvm, wanted to show a combined play time over the past 2-3 weeks.

Time Zone:
(GMT) UK

Boss logs (Picture):
7bd90e10d12a8c4f0898f37f34bad230.png
2543d15f38bfee95eb9ceadf542fe48e.png

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?
I have been playing Dreamscape for 2-3 weeks. i feel its very rare to find a private servers that actually make me want to play it, instead of me just playing it because im looking for something to do, which is the experience i had with previous RSPS. The play time i have accumulated over quite a short period of time should show my dedication to playing dreamscape. In the past 2-3 weeks what i have found most difficult is not playing dreamscape but getting involved with the community and making friends within the game itself, im quite shy i geuss on discord which doesn't help but i dont want to be, i want to be involved i want to make friends and talk to people and enjoy the game to the max which i dont think i have yet to experience. I Should be apart of The Plantation because i will try my best, i will be loyal, i will be polite, and given the chance i will make friends!

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)): These is no rule #6 - Yes 

Awesome, Well we are here to help you. I will put you on a trial period before accepting you. Sadly, even though you have 2 accounts. Loaned items are only issued to 1 account per user at a time. Let us know which one you will be on more. I don't mind letting you do a minimal loan but you will need to make frequent payments towards it. The loaner will specify what needs to be done and the price that is set for item/items borrowed. Please join CC "Plantation" for all your PvM and Club needs.

//Trial Period

Trial sounds awesome to me! Hc Cheese is my main account that i will Pvm on, i have grinded Prestige 3 Slayer on him because i thought the extra tic Dmg would help with the Kills speeds and Such, Pvm Power. Thank you so much for the quick response and for the chance to show my worth. :) #Plantation

Archived