Real Name/Nickname: 

Jay

In-game play time (Picture): 

https://gyazo.com/ff8839804076692913d44cde7f9b9548

Time Zone:

US Central

Boss logs (Picture):

https://gyazo.com/94cfbf77c12ccd0ea3f1d1b8d1ecbf5e

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

Hey there guys, the reasons I feel I should be part of The Plantation is based on a few key factors. 

A. Tenure, I've been with Dreamscape off and on for a year and a half, started back in Feb/march of 2016 on the account Laevateinn, I encountered an extreme ticket and made Vgod. It has the highest drop rate so I use it for PVM because its a Hardcore. 

B. Community Relations. Ask members like Ownerscape, Xp Barrage, Gingerspirit(Forgot his new name), Mirage, etc. I am an upstanding member and have always paid my dues and been a positive part of the community.

C. I have always given back. Before The Plantation existed I was always giving what extra I had back to the community. I love helping people and hope that if I can get on my feet again I will be able to be a lender within The Plantation.

D. I need a little help. I've got almost 20 Days of active play time and not much to show for it. I let dicing bankrupt me, however I have never diced loaned gear. In the past Mikesiimo loaned me his ice glaive for days at a time.

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)):

There is no rule six, Yes I read the TOS and accept them.

ff8839804076692913d44cde7f9b9548.png

94cfbf77c12ccd0ea3f1d1b8d1ecbf5e.png

Hey Vgod, I spoke to you personally about "The Plantation" It seems you put a lot of effort into making your application, Thanks for taking interest into joining us! You have said that you've been on an off for a bit therefore I'm going to put you on a few day Trail period, Remember to join the cc "Plantation" at times when we are online if you have any questions you may ask them there! This trail period will consist of you being active within the community and around discord as I've seen you in there lately. But also at the end of the trail period I will request you to re-put in a screenshot of your updated bosslogs and playtime to see how much you normally PvM in the times you are on! (The trail peroid is more for people we don't know very well to show us how dedicated you are to The Plantation yourself and for dreamscape!)

Thanks

~Hc Yvez

Archived