Matthew/Matt (Prefer Matt)

In-game play time (Picture): 

LCpltv5RTeagJ834Yz0nfA.png

20, 21 in December.

Time Zone:

US Central

Boss logs (Picture):

ge0KZj4xTtqhlc-ox9i3EA.png

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

I know I'm fairly new, but I think I'd fit in good with the member of Plantation. I'm already friends with a few members, and know that given time, not only will my play time increase but so will all of my boss kills. I have a somewhat okay setup already. I've made Graphics for a few members of the server, and hope to continue to make more for people. I think I'd fit in well with The Plantation's Community.

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)):

There is no Rule #6. Yes, I accept the ToS

Awesome, nice to see newer players applying. We are here aimed for all tiers of players. But due to your very low time in game, you will be put on a longer period of trial before being accepted. We are using CC plantation to communicate and also discord. Please join us in there and we could answer most if not all of your PvM questions. Would like to see more activity and we could do possible custom loans. Since you are a trial member, our max would probably be the 250t~ worth of items. I think that is not a bad deal for someone with 1 day of game play. The staff would have to be the one to decide on the deal. Thank you for the application. See you soon!