evak rsps

In-Game Name:  

Evak

Real Name/Nickname:

Chris Woods

In-game play time (Picture): 

Time Zone:

Boss logs (Picture):

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

I should be a part of the Plantation because i am very interested in just Pvmming, i also am looking to make a YouTube series out of the drops!

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is Rule #6? (Also say Yes or No at the end of your answer)):

I, Chris Woods accept the TOS. Yes i accept

ingame time.PNG

bosslogs.PNG

The obvious things in here as far as screenshots go and information. You gamble, You've also asked me in multiple times to sponsor your YouTube videos. Although as far as I see you don't actually advertise your videos much or have just came back to Dreamscape. I'm aware of this because my friends have given you loans for gambling videos with good faith although you never did make a video with them, Instead just gambled there Items. Which is Okay. But still very rude as your intent is to use them towards videos yes (false advertisement)? Also from what i remember is staff did ask you to stop asking for sponsors on videos.

You are a gambler, Not a pvmer You are even in dicezone taking that photo.

But other then that, What are your true intentions to become a plantation member? You wish to pvm to gamble yes?

You are a cool dude, Although I'm saying No myself.

Also you didn't answer the question of what the #6 of ToS is. Seems like you didn't put effort towards the application. I do agree with the two replies. I think you should prove to use the PvMing portion. I have seen players with less time in game with more kills. Gambling is not a big deal, but we are entrusting you with multi quad assets and would not want to get scammed or have you dice them. But there is always chance. I dont want to be the one to deny your application. Just please show us some progress. As of now we are putting you on a trial period. Please screen shot your whole screen when showing us an updated boss log in 3 days. We will lend you up to 250t~ in items (depending on the loaner's pricing). Thank you for your application.

Archived