In-Game Name: BigMike

Real Name/Nickname: Copey/ Mike

In-game play time (Picture): 

Screenshot_1.png.56e3582aaed2eaddcbfdfd1d3899d825.png

Time Zone:

EST(Eastern Standard Time)

Boss logs (Picture):

Screenshot_2.png.28f3e3ecd2ec15255de649a552d6bdbe.png

Why do you think you should be a part of The Plantation?

i enjoy the community and be a part of such a greatful community such as "the Plantation" would make my experiance on dreamscape even more better.

Also zodiac/Yvez is a beast of a person.

Do you Accept the Tos? (What is #6? (Also Yes or No)):No #6 and Yes (Absolutely)

Hey there Mike! Thanks for applying. We do although need a picture of you ::bosslogs or ::npclogs to see how much pvming you do! 

Just to note that upon accepting this application will be discussed with our other leaders and moderators, @madman1555 , @W I C C A and @Xiare and will eventually make it's way towards @Zodiac upon accepting this application, This can take anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours. But please bare with us as we all have many things we are doing currently! We will get with your application as fast as possible!

//Reviewing

2 hours ago, TheSrisachaKing said:

what are the requirements if you dont mind me asking so i know when to reapply

Hey there man, We always recommend players to play for at least a week unless they are told otherwise Via Discord/Activity. This is just so we know your dedication to Dreamscape and are not just going to be actively pvming and also We are attempting to help users of all Tiers (Low, Mid, High). If someone just joined the server asking to join plantation to stuff to lend in. We don't know them, Therefore items could be lost.

No, we will only Loan the items to 1 account per user. So you have to choose which one to recieve and hold onto the items as if every have multiple accounts the chances of us being scammed is higher and the chances of us keeping track of our items become lower and a clutter.

• Yvez locked this topic