Server Updates 1/31/15 - 2/04/15

Yonas

Hey everyone, for those who dont know me yet, my name's yonas, i'm the new developer.
I'll be listing all the updates done by me on the forums from now on. So here are all the updates done by me so far.
Note: I'll probably be doing mostly client sided updates for now.

[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Fixed "Add Friend/ignore list"[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Right click adding from the chatbox now works.[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Added Serveral new ranks[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]I've implemented following new ranks: Veteran, media manager, bug tester [/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Fixed "X wishes to trade with you"[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Previously the pink text that appeared in your chatbox when someone traded you couldnt be clicked, this has now been fixed.[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Fixed Dc item loss [/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Some players may have lost some items due to disconnecting while in trade, This has now been fixed.[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Stackable customs[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]As some of you might have already seen the stackable custom items are no longer stackable (wherever needed).[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Overload potions[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Overload potions have been renamed to their correct name for all doses.[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Interface fixes[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Fixed the hover on agility skill and emote tab showing locked skillcape icon instead of idea icon.[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Clan messages[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Dice messages and clan messages are now only shown in the "all" and "clan" tab.[/COLOR]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Trade fix[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Trading players who are already in trade now shows a message instead of sending the request.[/COLOR]

For the people that had a thing or two to complain about these 'updates' in-game, these are not actual content updates but more of necessary bug fixes. I for one am happy with all these fixes as it will make the overall gaming experience on Dreamscape that much smoother and enjoyable. There are updates coming such as mini games and God Wars Dungeon! Just hang in there and stay tuned and keep looking around the corner ;)

Guest connor409
[QUOTE=Paiman]

For the people that had a thing or two to complain about these 'updates' in-game, these are not actual content updates but more of necessary bug fixes. I for one am happy with all these fixes as it will make the overall gaming experience on Dreamscape that much smoother and enjoyable. There are updates coming such as mini games and God Wars Dungeon! Just hang in there and stay tuned and keep looking around the corner ;)

[/QUOTE]
Most of them your suggestions :D
Good job, we have great developers
:wub:

[QUOTE=Paiman]

[/QUOTE]
What people don't realize is things like this slowly improve the server, even if it's not on as big of a scale as they'd want it to be.
So yes, these are pretty fantastic for the long run.

Archived