Not Brad1's Application

Not Brad1

I have seen your drop log, you are qualified in the sense of being a PvMer. But as madman said, how would the plantation help you? And what are your plans while in the club? We are trying to make this into a literally big plantation where people can contribute and obviously you have a custom glaive which makes us pretty useless as there is not much we can provide for you in items and instead of splitting the loots you can obviously claim your loots on your own. So i would like to see why this club interests you, what we can do for you, and also what is your goal/purpose in joining. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Zodiac said:

I have seen your drop log, you are qualified in the sense of being a PvMer. But as madman said, how would the plantation help you? And what are your plans while in the club? We are trying to make this into a literally big plantation where people can contribute and obviously you have a custom glaive which makes us pretty useless as there is not much we can provide for you in items and instead of splitting the loots you can obviously claim your loots on your own. So i would like to see why this club interests you, what we can do for you, and also what is your goal/purpose in joining. Thank you!

I'm really not worried about what the club can do for me but what I can do for new players in lending items and sets and such. I enjoy communicating with avid PvM'ers and seeing hearing others drops and such. I would like to help others along their ways to where I am in PvM'ing.

24 minutes ago, Not Brad1 said:

I'm really not worried about what the club can do for me but what I can do for new players in lending items and sets and such. I enjoy communicating with avid PvM'ers and seeing hearing others drops and such. I would like to help others along their ways to where I am in PvM'ing.

I have invested some money into the sets that we will be lending out, You can always join to help the progression of the club ie. Donating sets, money and experience. Unless anyone else has a problem, i would like to Welcome you aboard. Our CC is "Plantation" also, please read the ToS under application tab and confirm that you agree to those ToS and have a gander at the Rules as well when they are posted :)

//Accepted!

• Yvez locked this topic

Archived