8/14/2015 In-Game Updates

[CENTER][B][U][COLOR=#006600]Hello Dreamers![/COLOR][/U][/B]
[COLOR=#006600][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#006600]It is now time for another update here on DreamScape.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b359]We have a lot of new things that are in this update, thus some are not fully released yet. We have full icy torva being released with a npc called Hollow Spider in the next update(s) and a npc called Venom that will be dropping Predator Torva.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff]
However, in this update we will be beta-testing Phoenix to see how we can perfect it before it is actually released. If you would like to beta test it, then you can do so by using the last page on Boss Teleports. Lime whip was also released, but will be publicly released at a future date but I am sure if you would like to donate for it privately then you can do so. It is a item that can be used in PvP and all over the DreamScape world. If you would also like any of the items before we officially release them you can also get them by donating before they are released.[/COLOR]

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/744775fdd4046b4f7404bb395cd9a7be.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/351e96ee1be57baa36f4e0edad0eb244.png[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=#0080ff][B][U]Here is the update list,[/U][/B][/COLOR]
[CENTER][LIST]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]A ::staffonline command has been added to display the current staff online.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]375 Range Bonus has been added to the Zaryte Bow and it has been made a prod item & no arrows are needed to use it. A special attack will be added in a later update.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Zaryte Bow has been added as a rare drop with a drop rate of 1/400 to Nex.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]The ::rules have been updated.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]When checking how many parts of an achievement you have completed, it no longer counts over the max amount of that achievement.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]The max characters when setting a yell tag has been changed from 8 to 13 and the max characters for setting colors have been removed.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]All yells have been redone & crowns have been added to them and the color of yells now match the forums.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]All ranks can now set their yell tag, colors & shades.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Overloads now give the correct stat boosts.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]When stepping in the wilderness and your Attack, Strength, Defence, Range, or Magic bonus' are over 118 they will automatically go to 118 and when stepping out they will go back to 125 if you have used an Overload.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]I was planning on adding flasks in this update, I added them all and added the shop to the donator zone however there were bugs with them and I will fix them at a later date. They are added for admin+ to test currently.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]All new spirit shields have been fixed and added to the game, Aqua spirit shield, Dragonbone Spirit Shield, Lava spirit shield, Ghostly spirit shield.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]A new custom spirit shield has been added, Candy spirit shield.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]All partyhats now look like real partyhats except american & diamond partyhats.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Normal Brutal whip now has a drop and correct inventory model.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]DreamScape is now introducing the OldSchool Lime Whip! We will be adding this as a way to obtain it soon.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Media manager manager rights have been changed to helper.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]When switching your weapon slot, combat now stops.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Switching was a little slow I have bumped it up 1 packet to make it faster, and to decrease the chances of having a client null.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Administrators+ Now have a command to change the names on the Staff List. Gambling Manager can change names on the Trusted List. Anyone can view the command by typing ::setstafftab[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Some new achievements have been added [USER=625]@L S D[/USER] suggestion, more of them will be added in the next update.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]The Credit Shop at home has been removed for now.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Oziach at home has been renamed to Loyalty Shop.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]A command (::resettag) has been added to reset your tag. If you are hardcore and use this you will reset back to the Hardcore title.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]When purchasing a title, you no longer have to relog meaning the titles are now auto-updating when purchasing.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]When logging in, you now will join the same clan chat as your last joined clan chat as long as the clan chat is still existing.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Tentacle whip has been renamed to Abyssal Tentacle and the Inventory/drop model has been fixed.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[*][LEFT][COLOR=#0080ff]Phoenix has been released in Beta without drops, to visit it go to the last page of Boss Teleports.[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[/LIST][/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=#b30000]Edit: Dream Rapier was fixed when I was on vacation, but I forgot to transfer the file.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Archived