Server Updates 12/31/14

MaxiiPad

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/voTTYeA.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=#b22222]So guys, been a while since the last update due to Christmas and all, but here's what I've been working on over the past two days.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Firstly, a new voting system. All of the webside of the voting system was done by Dynamic a friend of mine and a massive credit to him, this system is completely from scratch on both sides and came out very well. Requiring a callback on 4 different sites, once all votes have been confirmed you will be given an authorisation code which you can either sell of claim ingame. Once the code is verified in-game you are given a claim; these are stackable and can be used to claim rewards using the new claim interface (::claimvote). It's a unique way of doing things but thats what we aim for here![/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Some new content! Credit to Gio for this idea. sizing down bosses and sticking them in the same area with some good drops, high defence and high attack. All of the minibosses will randomly hit through prayer a few times/ often each fight. The beauty of these bosses are the drops, Gio has snuck in some nice customs for drops as I'm sure he'll add a guide for later on and I added a ultra rare chance of receiving a Brutal Whip, baring in mind this was before a donating obtained item this will take a grind to achieve if you ever do.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Toggling ClickModes, What this will essentially do is disable the way the client filters the attack option, usually when the combat level is higher than yours it will move the option down to stop you left clicking on the monster and attacking it without any warning. With this becoming a pain to myself mainly in PVP and to others who I spoke to about this I have added a default option of Left Click Attacking which will keep the option to attack a monster or player as the first option(Left Click) To toggle it; ::toggleclickmode.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Zombie Bonuses, before you would receive 1 point every wave completed above 8; now you will receive 3 points for every wave above 10, 6 for any wave above 20 and 15 for any wave above 30.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]Reworked the client visuals, after finding out(I will name and shame) Spotty G was not a graphical artist but more of a rip artist; ripping graphical content from another forum and using it here, including the Background that was handed to me to use for the Christmas Client. I took it upon myself to design a new background and didn't stop there, altering the login box and the client loading bar giving it a nice finish on loading up and idle on the login state.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]1B and 2B Ticket Exchanges, instead of just trading tickets for items player to player, there is now two npcs taking tickets in their shops near the banks at home. One for 1B tickets and another for 2B. Currently there are only a few items in those shops but I'm sure more will be added.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000]As much as we're all dreading it; Christmas is nearing to an end and we're heading into the new year. So the Lost Package and other Christmas touches have been removed from the client and server, as for the Wolf Cub, these eggs will now become very limited over time and hopefully very rare and expensive for players to purchase.[/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[COLOR=#b22222]The new year starts tomorrow, and I have only been developing for two weeks or so. Expect a lot more than what I have so far displayed and this year will be for DreamScape to shine. Keep supporting us, keep voting and thanks to those who have donated with kindness to better DreamScape.[/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][COLOR=#b22222]Happy New Year Dreamers.[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=#b22222]- JVM, [/COLOR][COLOR=#40e0d0]DreamScape[/COLOR][COLOR=#b22222] Programmer. [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i.gyazo.com/0d9209083296d9c91a48d72f8e0e6817.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i.gyazo.com/a020d1e21bc50bd1703afea45736d5d4.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Burton]

Too many auto clickers at mini's possibly make them spawn in random spots if possible? People are just sitting there with auto clicker on and others know where they will spawn but have no chance of getting any kills. Needed without a doubt! thanks!

[/QUOTE]I understand you found issues but this is the update thread usually where most people appreciate the developer for his job.At this time we cant stop auto clicking. Also this would be the wrong section for that question.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone!

As for the autoclicking it's a hard thing to cover. I could think of various ways of detecting and taking action but theres also a huge possibility of players coming into clash with the system when doing everyday things as they get inpatient with theiving etc when not even macroing. It would take large amounts of testing, a very well long written algorithm for calculating click ratios and action. If it deems as a great issue over the next few days I'll get straight on it but if we could cheaphax the problem that would be more suitable.