7/3/2015 In-Game Updates

[CENTER][COLOR=#bfbfbf]Hey Everybody,
My 7/3/2015 list of updates has been released into DreamScape. This update list took me about 12-14 hours to accomplish, I hope everybody likes the updates. Duel arena is coming soon! We are beta testing it and patching all the dupes and bugs then it will be released to players. Remember, if your Lunar Teleports are messed up; Update your client [B]Here[/B].[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[B][U]Here is my update list,[/U][/B]
[LIST]
[*]Security Pins/Safe IP's now work 100%
[*]Eating rocktails now eats from the correct slot
[*]When not having enough inventory space for using checks, the money will now go straight to your money pouch.
[*]The thieving requirement message has been chagned to "You need to have a thieving level of (level) to thieve this stall.
[*]The message when attempting to purchase a skill cape the capital "N" is now lowercase for every skillcape.
[*]The ::skull command has been added.
[*]The Bank Inventory option in bank now correctly works and does your whole inventory.
[*]King percival now has correct grammar to refil special attacks
[*]Overloads now correctly work and 96 herblore is now not a requirement to drink them
[*]You no longer can noclip through walls by using flowers.
[*]Duel Arena has been added for the developer, and owner rank and we are working more with it.
[*]A duel arena dupe with cheat engine has been fixed & a same weapon option has been added.
[*]King Percival NPC has been added to the Pk Box
[*]Yell font for Developers Rank has been changed
[*]The following teleportation commands have been added: ::wests, ::easts, ::edge, ::mb/::magebank
[*]Spell book teleports now have a cyan color
[*]The Home Teleport option on all spellbooks now is on a random system to teleport to 4 different squares around the center of home
[*]The 'To start running again relog' message when teleporting to the agility course have been removed
[*]The Draynor Village teleport now teleporst to the correct location
[*]Any 'You teleport to *Location*' will now display with a lowercase t on teleport.
[*]An issue with clicking the "Fletching" option in skills then opening the 1b exchanger dialogue has now been fixed. (It used to teleport you to fletching zone)
[*]Every spellbook teleport has been redone, and more teleports will be added throughout the game.
[*]The lunar's spellbook teleports are now 100% fully working (If the names of the teleports are wrong update your client!)
[*]Edgeville coffins have been added to teleport to the following locations: Ice Plateau, Greater Demons, Wilderness Castle, Wilderness Lever, King Black Dragon, Click them to see!
[*]Frost dragons have been added to ice plateau
[*]Frost dragons have been added to east wilderness
[*]The wilderess level icon in the wilderness now correctly displays the wilderness level you are in.
[*]The Nomad dialogue has been fixed to not have racial profanity & better punctuation & grammar.
[*]Tormented demons have been added to the last page of Boss Teleports
[*]You no longer can do certain parts of 'Wilderness' commands such as ::eas or ::wes or ::eastside to teleport to the wilderness.
[*]Dream king boss has been made Donator Only
[*]The commands ::god and ::fall have been added for Sponsors+
[/LIST]
[CENTER][COLOR=#00b3b3]I hope everybody enjoys the updates I am doing & this is only a start to the content that will be added!
Sirens[/COLOR][/CENTER]