Server Updates 12/23/14

MaxiiPad

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/voTTYeA.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=#ffa500][I]Christmas is nearing, the time I can allocate to development will close in over the next few days and should open up again after the 26th.[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=#ffa500][I]Nevertheless we have this for today and hopefully another on Christmas Eve just for anything that generally needs fixing and a few ideas I have in mind that will better gameplay![/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Pet Fix[/B][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff8c00]There was a reported bug when pets couldn't be picked up after relogging. This has since been fixed and pets should work 100%, if you find any more problems regarding pets PM me directly.[/COLOR]

[LIST][*][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Guns? Proper Shooting? What?![/COLOR][/B]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff8c00]I have personally never seen another custom server utilize what they have infront of them like we have with Guns. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff8c00]We have added an animation similar to loading a gun and shooting, the crossbow animation to be exact with distant shooting varying on the weapon. Pistols ofcourse are Close Range, with the AK 47 being used from a distance or close up. They currently do not require ammo, but don't be too happy we may add ammo requirements in the future. [/COLOR]

[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Squeel of Fortune[/B][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff8c00]After reviewing how the Squeel of Fortune was programmed and handled; and the outcomes of the low quality coding that was done to make this feature, I've rewritten all of it and has been tested to be bug-free by Gio and myself. Though there is a posibility of bugs being found as theres only so much we can cover so if you do find a bug, please report it directly to Gio or myself.[/COLOR]

[LIST][*][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Trivia Questions[/B][/COLOR]
[/LIST]
[COLOR=#ff8c00]It has been decided to update the Trivia questions to ones that may pose a little more of a challenge, I then thought of changing the questions each week so it's always fresh. If you support this drop a reply saying so. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff8c00]This isn't a programming update; but would just like to properly announce the new peak I caught on DreamScape last night.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff8c00]106! This bounced from 75 an hour prior. We're moving up and we'll stay ahead of content and stability; theres a lot to look forward to next year![/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.gyazo.com/62f0132dce570af1352e478c0886a41a.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[COLOR=#daa520][I]After Christmas I will be working on improving PVP and maybe even adding the Rs2007 BH System if it's wanted as I had already started it for a side project I stopped working on some weeks ago. [/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]Have a merry Christmas Dreamers![/B][/COLOR]

Guest Mod Sneaker
[Member=JVM]. Small updates? Really? Reworking the whole of the SOF is big in itself, so for that thank you :-)
Great job in everything else though, you really are amazing so keep it up.
Also, have a Merry Christmas!

[QUOTE=Sneaker3l4]

[Member=JVM]. Small updates? Really? Reworking the whole of the SOF is big in itself, so for that thank you :-)
Great job in everything else though, you really are amazing so keep it up.
Also, have a Merry Christmas!

[/QUOTE]
It's small for me xD, just look out for the updates that don't say small in the title ;)

Archived