Server Updates 10/30/14

Redemption

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/34sXJtI.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

(1): Removed all objects within the [COLOR=#ff0000]zombie minigame[/COLOR] temporarily in preparation for[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iY5rYBT.png[/IMG][COLOR=#ffff33]Burtons [/COLOR]event (to make it fair for everybody)

(2):[COLOR=#ff0000] ::Bank [/COLOR]will temporarily disabled inside the [COLOR=#ff0000]zombie minigame[/COLOR]

(3): Fixed a bug with the [COLOR=#ff0000]halloween event[/COLOR] teleporting you home when trying to start it.

(4): Attempted a bug fix with walking / pathfinding that sometimes causes the server to crash

(5): I've added a new potion to the [COLOR=#ff0000]Donator store[/COLOR] for all [COLOR=#ff0000]Donators [/COLOR]and super it's called special recovery you can use this potion every 30 seconds

(6):[COLOR=#ff0000] Donator shop[/COLOR] now sells [COLOR=#ff0000]Overload potions[/COLOR] for [COLOR=#ff0000]100m[/COLOR] ea. you may think this is expensive [COLOR=#ff0000](but you can sell to players for profit)[/COLOR]

(7): I've increased the [COLOR=#ff0000]dragon bolt (e) [/COLOR]and [COLOR=#ff0000]onyx bolt (e) [/COLOR]stock from 100 upto [COLOR=#ff0000]10000 in the shop[/COLOR]

(8): Fixed an issue with the drops at [COLOR=#ff0000]Super Donator[/COLOR] Dungeon which could cause the server to crash (all npcs there should now drop items)

(9): Fixed an issue whilst doing agility sometimes the event didn't even when using the last pipe (obstacle)

(10): Fixed a bug where players could not do cage fishing (fishing lobsters)

(11): Players should now be able to fish sharks at 76 fishing and not 79

(12): [COLOR=#ff0000]Armadyl Crossbow[/COLOR] has been [COLOR=#ff0000]nerfed[/COLOR] slightly

(13): There is now a bank at [COLOR=#ff0000]::dicezone[/COLOR]

(14): [COLOR=#ff0000]Donators[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#ff0000]Super donators[/COLOR] can now [COLOR=#ff0000]set[/COLOR] their own [COLOR=#ff0000]yell tags[/COLOR] (any misleading or illegal yell tags will be [COLOR=#ff0000]bannable[/COLOR] and/or prevented from setting your own yell tag in future) ::setyell yelltaghere

(15): Donators and Super donators can go back to there default yell tags by using the command [COLOR=#ff0000]::resettag[/COLOR]

Archived