[December 2021] Redemptions Delight

Hephaistos

yxe4ktQ.jpeg

WELCOME to the last post of this year !

Unless you have been living under a rock, let's talk about the BIGGEST NEWS that has happened during December !

YES, I am talking about Bowlcut becoming a Helper !

No, actually the update has come out !

Bringing a LOT of new content for everybody, it involves Skilling... PVMing... New features... Everything packed together !

Read all about it here 

Have any suggestions (Changes / Improvements), feel free to PM @Hephaistos :) 

0wL74H7.jpeg

We have a new addition to the team, you may have read it above already...

But ! @bowlcut has joined the  SriVdUY.gifHelpers !

Good luck on your journey ! Again...

xIZ0qK3.jpeg

Instead of having a This / That, we thought it might be interesting to read all about your favourite Staff Team !
Some questions I asked them were
7678081f352244caefd18cff080ddf72.png 

All the answers will be in order of "rank", so it's easier for you guys to track !

9aEeedt.gif Willy 9aEeedt.gif

What is my Redemption journey?
I started as a player in June of 2018 and played everyday for about a year but ended up taking a break early in 2019.  I came back in Early 2020 as a returning player and obtained Platinum Partner rank around May of 2020. I started on the staff team shortly after that in the Summer of 2020 and officially joined the Development team in July. By November I was managing the development team along with Adams until the end of Dreamscape. Co-Owner rank started when we left Dreamscape and started Redemption in May and the rest is history. 

It has been an absolute honor to be able to write the content and lead the development of this server and couldn't have done it without the endless support of the Redemption community! 

What are my hobbies?:
My favorite activities outside of Redemption is sporting events and almost everything that comes with sports, fantasy football, fantasy baseball, etc. I love to travel although i do not travel frequently. My favorite place I have traveled is Bangkok, Thailand.

Another favorite staff member + which reason:
I do not have a favorite staff member but I do think we have the best team we could possibly have. We have so many dedicated members on our team that continue to go above and beyond and always put the community first. We are so lucky to have the team we have.

03MEJOB.gif Peripheral n5cbCbh.gif

Hey there, I am Peri
I fortunately like working with Apple Products and their Operating Systems.
I unfortunately like working with Apple Products and their Operating Systems

Willy is one of my favorite staff members because we go way back and he always goes out of his way to accommodate myself in areas that are needed
My favourite event would be the PVM event - i’ve found a solid strategy that has led to a great amount of wins. I also like how it brings a lot of people together to an event that otherwise wouldn’t talk and they’re not really a scheduled event so you never know who to expect there .

I believe Forums should be getting an increased activity, i know this is tough due to Discord taking over as the main form of communication along with more instant responses - but i have hope that the forums can be eventually revived.

Certain things that need to get buffed / nerfed and why... I think my customs could use a buff so I can kill some bosses

Dream cars/bikes/house Car - Aventador SVJ Bike - BMW S1000RR House
Nice place on the beach

My favorite celebrity would be the beautiful Heph.

UUiFnP8.gif Jason UUiFnP8.gif

Hello everyone, I am Jason. I’m 23 years old and I’m Canadian, I am currently studying pharmacology, but am taking a break at the moment to help the family.
I’ve been at redemption for 3 years now, started as a helper, mod then admin. I love playing video games, I am 1678 in chess (I was 1704) but I’ve lost quite a bit in rating.
I used to be a diamond 2 support in League Of Legends but now I play "Top Lane" and "Int" the whole time. I hope to learn more about all of you. And if any of you have any issues please pm me on discord.
Can be personal or in-game issues.

UUiFnP8.gif Irish UUiFnP8.gif

I'm a very easy-going and a simple minded guy.
I've been playing since 2014 and I'll never forget joining and realizing that I could create any of my dreams to become reality in a video game. It was just amazing, truly.
And the people I've met over the years I love them all truly! I couldn't appreciate any more amazing people then the ones we got here with us. Some have left, but I still wait here for them to return.
I'd love to hit the lottery one day and maybe fly to the moon. ?
I gotta say I couldn't be any more proud to be back on the team! I love the whole team and truly do appreciate being back on the team! I love hosting & taking part in the Pvm events. Tt's always a good time to see people work for that first place.
Currently I'm very happy with the Wiki, it's been kept up to date and very clean and I really do appreciate their hard work.
Things that need to be buffed/nerfed.. umm nothing really. We are perfectly balanced currently.
Dream vehicle.. Don't really have one.. I love my KX's for bikes tho.
My dream house is a gaming mansion with the redemption team on an island.

jliW8zW.gif Rode jliW8zW.gif

Hey, wazzzup? I'm Rode not a rode bot!
Currently, I am a Community Admin & Media Manager. I became a helper on April 1st, 2021 and it has been an amazing journey to get to where I am now.
Some of my favorite things about Redemption are the community, Yu-Gi-Oh raid & our amazing staff team that I consider family.
My favorite thing I own in-game would have to be my Executive rank as it is OP!
Outside of Redemption, you can find me relaxing, hanging out with friends on discord or recently playing Dead by Daylight.
I enjoy going to theme parks, on vacations and a nice boat ride on the river.
I am so grateful every day to be a part of Redemption and I don't know what I'd do without y'all.
Here's to many more years lets get it!

jliW8zW.gif Cloud jliW8zW.gif

Sup everyone, Name is Cloud!
I am a Community Admin for redemption and part of the Creation Team.
I Joined the team around August 2021 and have been enjoying my time as a staff member.
Things I love to do is talk to people on discord, Work out and play random games with the community.
Favorite event would be PVM Event and Battlegrounds, Love little competition and enjoy participating these events.
My dream car would be the bumblebee car from Transformers, yellow camaro. So clean!!
Favorite celebrity would be Keanu Reeves. Big fan of all his movies, especially John Wick series!

jliW8zW.gif Prosignia jliW8zW.gif 

My name is Adam and I'm from the England. I'm 28 years old and currently employed as a Network Engineer.

My favourite things in life are spending time with my 3 year old son (by far the best!), playing online games (Redemption & Apex legends mostly) and riding Motorbikes.

If I could choose my dream bike, it would definitely be a Kawasaki Ninja H2r. 

I actually really enjoy playing Pest Control (I know... I'm weird, right?) and would love to see it get more love from the community & staff! And if there's 1 thing I'd like nerfed in game, it would be the spiders at TOB! Boo spiders!

My favourite movie of all time is Saving Private Ryan - I love Tom Hanks and WW2 stuff :) 

jliW8zW.gif Jonn jliW8zW.gif 

Good points about myself I can say that it's been quite a decent year ha, got accepted to uni ( I guess that's it ) 

bad points it's not that i have any really.

What I do in life? I started studying Computer science not too long ago, it's going great haha.

Favorite staff member is Jason and Willy, the reason why is that they made me feel welcome as a player and also as a staff member that I am. They've been there for me every single time i need help with something so i appreciate that from them. ❤️ 

Favourite Redemption minigame / event is that where Redemption hosts Olympics where a enormous ammount of people join those and grind everything that our eyes see haha. It puts players more together and the best there is that we have fun.

Wiki or forums are always on top with fixes / changes when there are updates and all that so I don't think there's something there to be changed.

Certain thing that need to get buffed? Cough My custom ;) 

Dream car i would say probably Corvette C2 Stingray. / or prob Ford Mustang Shelby

Favorite celebrity Angelina Jolie.

Event_Team_Crown.gif Denise Event_Team_Crown.gif

My name is Denise, you can just call me Denden or qt.
On my free time I love watching movies, play online games, or hang out with friends.
I work in an interior design company and it's been really fun learning about new designers' pieces.
Next year, I will be taking a licensure examination.
I am really nervous for it but I know I can do it and I just have to pray and do my best to pass it.

Event_Team_Crown.gif Kervangel Event_Team_Crown.gif

Hi! I'm Kervie - always on the way! I live in an apartment with my dog named Angel.
During leisure time, playing mobile games, dancing, and eating are some of the stuffs I love to do.
Most of the people I've been with keeps on telling me I'm a social butterfly which makes me happy, it's that I think of myself an as easygoing person.
And for that, I would really love to see you here in Redemption.

fTkZF2h.gif Rand/Acee  fTkZF2h.gif

My name is Rand. I am a salesperson at Sweden, Gothenburg.
I have a girlfriend and we are planning to live together. Always will be here to share my knowledge and help people in need.
Dont have much hobbies except games, chilling with girlfriend & friends, smoking and driving my car.
My favorite celebrity would be Violet Myers.

ImageArulsImage

Hi I'm Aruls, I've been an ironman main since I joined the server about 3 to 4 years ago, you might've not seen me on recently though.
I'm currently busy from before the partial shutdown of the hospital and district health boards over Christmas.

On the ironman experience over the years;
it's changed for the better and which is what brought me to become helper almost a year ago. Though group iron and trade are much better choices for now.
If you ever need someone to assist you with silly ironman pathing feel free to shoot me a pm.

Image Chong Image

Hey everybody ! I am Chong or Yammick
I've been playing a lot of Rsps throughout the years but I've found my favourite one so far !
Lately, I've joined the Group Ironman Grind and so far I am enjoying it so much.
The only difficult part would be getting upgrades, but I know that I'll get it by grinding ;) 
I watch Netflix a lot and play games as a pass-time (how convenient).

ImageBowlcutImage

Hello beautiful people I am the one and only Lumb Ticket a.k.a Bowlcut, a.k.a Bowlshh..
One of the best points about me is loyalty and being a really funny guy. My mom told me so.
About bad points, I don’t have any I’m perfect.
As a profession I’m a video editor, also on my free time I loooove playing games, hit the swimming pool and good old movies.
It is really hard to pick one or two favorite staff members, since every single one of them has his own place. Every member of the staff team is amazing, they work really hard, and do their best to make the game experience as pleasant as can be to the players.
The favorite minigame is the Battleground, since I love pking and its not based all on luck. It requires a bit of skill, and uhmm I also win there a lot so that’s the biggest reason..yeah !
Only thing that I would like to see buffed would be donator, super donator and extreme donator rank, especially the zones since they are really outdated.
My dream car is Chevrolet Camaro SS or a 69 Mustang Ford Mustang! I love American muscle cars!
Favorite Celebrity would be Kevin Hart. The guy is funny, hard working, and a freaking legend.
Also heph..he’s a beautiful soul.
Thankyou for the best interview ever and you’re really welcome for this amazing read.

kjPJ0VX.jpeg

Our very first interview with a celebrity ! Although, in the RSPS scenery !

Say hello to ...

@Eggy

- How long have you been an RSPS youtuber for?

I've been making videos around the RSPS scene for 3.5 years! Full time for about 2.5 years

- Have you made other videos prior instead of RSPS?

A few skits \ tutorials as a kid but RSPS was my first real look into content creation. I'd love to continue this path as I continue my life, I genuinely have so much passion for content creation.

- How did you get acquainted to RSPS ?

Like most, With RuneScape adding updates we weren't fond of so a friend showed me some old servers and we started hopping around finding different (but similar) games to play. I first 'quit' Runescape on the first Dragon Scimitar Model change, After years I finally decided to complete Monkey Madness, Acquired my beautiful Dragon Scimitar after many hours. And one morning I wake up and it's shaped like a bent spoon..

How did I find myself creating videos for RSPS ?

I actually no-lifed a server, multiple clients, Every game-mode, Day and Night. Binging this RSPS. I wanted to watch videos of the game I was playing; And seeing videos from those like "FPK Merk" with absolute zero game knowledge got under my skin. It was pointless to watch, So I created the "Eggy RS" channel.

- How did you find out about Redemption?

I always knew about Redemption \ Dreamscape, They've always been the biggest custom RSPS. I wasn't too into 'fully custom' servers at the time so often ignored messages from Chuck, Limes, Adams, Drax and others.. Little did I know, Day 1 on Redemption it became my home RSPS.

- In life, is there anything that you'd like to do / accomplish ? (Certain job-hobby...)

I want to move into PowerSports Vlogging, 95% of any 'spare' time I get, I find myself either watching these videos, Reading more on the hobbies our out there enjoying myself. Although a big step, RSPS has put me in a position where I have in a sense 'a feel' of what Content Creation is like.

- How does your family feal about you being a Youtuber ?

Nearly 3 full years full-time, and they're still skeptical. But they know I enjoy it, So fully support me. I'm very grateful to have such a supportive group behind me.

He was not the only interviewee !

Read about the next one !...

@Kzt

-How did you find out about Redemption?

Found out about Redemption in 2014 by the runelocus chatbox thats people used back in the days

-What was your main reason for becoming a Platinum Player?

The main reason was , help out the server  cuz ive been playing for a long time , and get all the awesome features the platinum rank gives.

-What has been the biggest update in your eyes so far? 

The slayer rework has been one of the best updates in my eyes. Cuz its much more enjoyable to do slayer since the update :) 

-Where do you think they should invest more attention towards?(Outdated Content) 
Not sure to be honest , they update stuff freqently 

-What's your current occupation + how long have you been doing it?

Im working as a forklift driver xD and have been doing this for 7months , fucking love it.

-If you would need to eat one meal every day, for the rest of your life... Which one would it be and why? 

Tacos and burritos , because its so freaking delicious

-Are there any dreams you'd still like to accomplish? Feel free to explain ;) 

Main goal with life at the moment is to work on myself as a person and make more gains in the gym ?

-Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?

Hard question , but i see myself with atleast 1 kid a lovely family and still grinding hard on this lovely server

RcPSq8q.jpeg

Is Willy building a playground for us all ?

oM3Y9AG.jpeg

After some months, we finally have some new GOALS to mention !

First up is none other than @Sports

Following him would be our most favourite Simp !

Ofcourse we are talking about @huntir

(Let's hope you'll accomplish your biggest goal, getting a baby with Hyoon !)

5BtCPdT.jpeg

7560bba90c511013096f051d5a962f77-png.jpg

411c523a550cbc4590220e61aa8f35d2-png.jpg

d738287733b0de13b0b2c938e7131927-png.jpg

Image -> 5th prestige

ed5b9ec8a1350052479b4d468e49f6ad.png

38c3079f7ee84aa601a9e1bc64a21732.png

zjKUoGl.jpeg

What gets longer if pulled

fits perfectly in holes

chokes people when wrongly used

works better when pulled

ArWE6AP.jpeg

What about instead of a picture, we add a gif !

0f129c649ccaa77e6cededb8489c52b2.gif  

KCtUgl6.jpeg

News Team Manager  @Hephaistos

Editor/Reporter - @Englog

Gfx'er - @peripheral

People who need a tag (Interview etc...) - @Willy, @Rode, @Prosignia, @Jason, @4 Real Irish,  @Jonn, @Cloud, @Denise@Acee, @Hc chong, @bowlcut, @AwfulIron