Wiki editor application

ybanned

Question 1) What is your In-game Username?

ybanned

Question 2) What is your Discord Username/ID(example:Peripheral#5348)?

visa #8999

Question 3) What is your age?

Question 4) Have you ever been blocked from the wiki, or received any other infraction relating to Redemption?

No

Question 5) What languages do you speak?

English

Question 6) Write a brief introduction about yourself.

My names mike, i'm 38, i got 4 kids and i love redemption!!!

Question 7) How many hours in a week do you think you can be available editing the wiki?

about 4 hours a day every day 

Question 😎What do you think are wiki editor responsibilities? Name at least three.

making sure the wiki is up to date, keeping people informed in game of up dates and helping with info to other players.

Question 9) If you were accepted as a Wiki Editor, do you think you would have more "power" than any other player or donator? Explain why.

No i dont believe i would have more power then other players or donators. id be the same just able to edit the wiki and keep it up to date.

light-blue.png

Scenario 1 - Are there any mistakes in this picture? If so, tell us why and what you would do to improve it.

Scenario-1.png

First id change the fact it says its a range armor to mage armor and then change that it doesnt drop from sea troll it drops from Voldamort.

Scenario 2 - You are shown an example of what a Hyperlink is, and how to use it. Your Manager asks you to fix this page so that it correctly links to the Sea Troll Queen page. Which picture is more correct? A) or B) or C)? And why?

Source Mode: (The way the page looks when you are editing)

Scenario-2-source.png

Preview Mode: (What the page would look like upon publishing)

Scenario-2-example.png

Published: (The page has been created)

Scenario-2-abc.png

Id say (c) is correct cause all 4 items are linked and theres alot of info.

Scenario 3 - You have to leave the Wiki temporarily for a few days/weeks. Who are you going to tell and where are you going to post it?

I'd pm peripheral if i had to leave and i dont honestly know where i would post it. probly just pm him.

Scenario 4 - You are creating a page but you know you need to get off to get some sleep. So you save that page knowing it is not finished or that it has a bunch of mistakes. Is there anything you would do before you went to sleep?

To be honest id probly pm peripheral and tell him the page isnt complete yet and id finish it the next day.

Scenario 5 - If someone in-game asked YOU, (who is now a Wiki Editor) a question that you didn't know and began calling you names like, "You should know this, you're a wiki editor", or "You're not a helper, keep quiet" or "Do your job already, the wiki isn't being updated", how would you respond?

To be honest i wouldnt reply right away and i would pm an admin or moderator with screens of the chat.

Scenario 6 - You see another wiki editor vandalizing the wiki. There are many things you can do. Name at least three.

Report the editor for it.

Scenario 7 - One day a wiki editor that you've known for awhile asks you that they need your password in-game to borrow an item for the wiki. Choose the letters that you would do?

A) Give that Wiki Editor your password. Because why wouldn't you? They're your friend after all.
B) Ask them why? Them give them your password because they seem trustworthy.
C) Report them privately.
D) Don't report them, but say no.
E) Provide them alternative ways to get that item.

I'd choose (c) and (e).

For someone who is 38 years old, your sentence structure is poorly made. Right away I noticed that you're missing capitalizations, commas and you have included words spelled incorrectly.

Answers beginning with "To be honest" are not needed. Answers including "probably" aren't good either as its an uncertainty whether you'd do anything at all.

In Scenario 6 you provide only one answer and are missing the required three.

No support for the application.

9 hours ago, Blueoptic said:

For someone who is 38 years old, your sentence structure is poorly made. Right away I noticed that you're missing capitalizations, commas and you have included words spelled incorrectly.

Answers beginning with "To be honest" are not needed. Answers including "probably" aren't good either as its an uncertainty whether you'd do anything at all.

In Scenario 6 you provide only one answer and are missing the required three.

No support for the application.

Gonna have to agree with optic on this one.

No support.