Server Updates 10/27/14

Notepad

[CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/34sXJtI.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[LIST][*](1): Gambler has been removed from the game temporarily

[*](2): All players excluding staff should now be able to use the help function

[*](3): Smithing should now send all the correct itemName messages.

[*](4): Duel arena should now end for both players correctly teleporting each player out upon win/loss

[*](5): A new ticket system has been implemented into the game for players to get help from staff including helpers (this will be explained below)

[*](6): Item Price Not Recognized bug should now be fixed

[*](7): A second attempt to fix the 2nd trade screen sometimes not allowing players to accept has been implemented (let me know if this issue still persists)

[*](8): Fixed an issue where it said players were "offline" when they are "online".
[/LIST]

[I][U]Ticket System:[/U][/I] the ticket system is actually very easy to use all you players have to do is is type as a command,
[COLOR=#fff0f5]::ticket[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]WHATYOUNEEDHELPWITHHERE[/COLOR]

now what that does is send a message to the helpers and the staff members saying that player needs help and it tells the staff member what that player needs help with, once this happens a staff member just has to type

[COLOR=#fff0f5]::accept [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]playersnamewhoneedshelp[/COLOR]

It will then teleport both the staff member and the player who needs help to a secret area where you can be helped.

also there is one more command for helpers and staff members,

[COLOR=#fff0f5]::showtickets[/COLOR]

This will show you the helper and staff member all the current outstanding tickets that are awaiting to be accepted and assist the player.

Now again none of these fixes/features will be on the live server until gio updates the server so please be patient. (I will probably test it all again before he releases it).

As you all know Gio hasn't yet updated, so i'm gonna post a few other fixes I've done.

[LIST][*](1): Players should no longer be able to to activate prayers of different types example Piety with Turmoil

[*](2): Armadyl Crossbow has been buffed (Onyx and Dragon Bolts (e) especially)
[*]
Archer shop now sells Dragon bolt and onyx bolt (e) for a fairly expensive price (economy sink)

[/LIST]

I'll post more if I do make more changes/fixed before gio updates :)

Archived