Community Staff Feedback

Jack

28 minutes ago, Vaider said:

Thanks for the feedback. My pms are always open =). I don't think youd ever talked to me before.  Youre always welcome to pm if you need help Jack.

I havent gotten a pm from you but sorry you feel this way. Again anyone is always welcome to pm and glad to help =). 

To be fair Jack started off by saying it was a community feedback post. Secondly whenever I PM you in-game its always ending up in a response thats useless or just "lol?". I definitely feel like there is a lot of improvements to be made. The fact that you say your PMs are always open doesnt mean you respond or help properly. Thats just my take.

@JackThank you for taking the time to collect and write up the thoughts of the community on the current staff team. I think this is great for everyone involved as it allows us to see how we are viewed by the community and where we can individually and collectively improve.

Thank you for the Feedback I appreciate it. I only turn off my pms when I'm agro potting and turn it back on when im done but noted will work on all areas. Thank you for ur honesty, means alot

This is pretty well written and I agree with majority of what has been said.

Even before I became a Platinum Partner @Vaider has always gotten back to me with PMs/assistance. Sometimes it wouldn’t be in a timely manner, but that’s because of his PMs being flooded, working through donations, and assisting with other server issues. When I happen to be on at the same time as Vaider he is always active in the yell channel/help CC. 

I have never seen @ktrips ask anyone to vouch for him. He mentions it in a broad term to inform players that the ::merit system is a great tool to give feedback for staff members.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with most of what has been said.
But the @Vaider part does not seem to fit , when ever i pm him like something for example: add drops to dp or some advice or asking something totaly random, he always reply's at least to me and we ain't like friend's that chit chat every day or anything.