A statement regarding the past

LT LIMES

Hello,

As many as you know, I use to love auditing PHP static analyses security and web-based apps. It was my passion when projects came out that allowed companies to employ "security enthusiast" to report bugs for cash such as https://www.hackerone.com/. I ended up reporting serious security vulnerabilities for major companies such as Facebook, Twitter, WHMCS, vBulletin, Mybb, IPB, Mainly popular forum boards and web-based applications.

I decided to let two companies acknowledge my skills which was the popular web based application Cpanel & Clientexec for whitehat credibility which you can read more about here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_hat_(computer_security) 

Due to me learning a lot of web-based app hacking this allowed me to keep personal projects even more secure such as Dreamscape now Redemption. I decided to advance these skills with other RSPS owners and even popular RSPS projects such as Runelocus, RSPS-LIST, Topg, Moparscape which rewarded me handsomely. Sadly, Others took it as a threat and "blackmail" my focus was to keep RSPS users in the scene secure. 

I do admit, I wish my approach to how I reported these bugs to RSPS owners was better but I got so excited and childish which some of the chat logs you may have seen of the past was just so childish and shameful. As of 2017 I decided to retire from the security web-app scene and focus on advising close friends on keeping secure if they ever needed the advice. 

If you do see old screenshots, the way I use to talk I was just a young and not respectful person. Due to this, I retired fully from assisting owners anymore with security issues and let them figure it out themselves. Sadly people view this as a reflection of who I am now and what Redemption is. 

We invest a lot into this project to ensure we provide quality and care to our community. We have no interest in your details unless it breaches our terms of service or security. We value you as a person and respect your privacy. It's my mission to ensure I provide the highest quality of security due to my high-end knowledge thanks to the security scene. 

Thank you to those who read this. 

psst you kept reading? Wow, You must really enjoy this topic. Here's a bonus part.

The ultimate staying secure on any RSPS in 2021 from a leading security expert.

Well, I can truly say, I like the huge changes to the community. Most of all, I am glad the fact that you have been more involved in the community from live stream and active on the discord to say "hello" to the community. Excited to see the future growth of this server. 

5 hours ago, Jkftw1234 said:

I really like you addressing this as when Redemption was first released (the name changeover) there was a lot of rumors going around saying you had ratted servers and done various things that are now easily explained and cleared up. Hopefully people have time to read this :3

I never agreed to rats, It's a violation of your private rights and you should go to jail if you ever did this to someone, 

2 hours ago, LT LIMES said:

I never agreed to rats, It's a violation of your private rights and you should go to jail if you ever did this to someone, 

Definitely Agree and Resepct that. Its 100% an invasion of privacy and against the law as it is.