[April 2020] Dreamers Monthly!

Sambjj

dreamers-monthly.png

Today we reveal the long awaited return of the long-lost Dreamers Monthlybrought to you by a brand spanking new news team that has come together in a great resurgence to feed your dreamy needs. This edition includes news regarding; staff promotions, introductions of new and older players returning to Dreamscape, the farewells and plenty more!

Dreamscape Social Media 

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

promotions.png

As we're already sure you're aware we have had some new promotions this month, if you see any of these in-game be sure to congratulate them!

So, the first promotion this month was no other than @Jladams. He was promoted to Helper on the 1st of April. I'm sure you have all seen him around in-game and more than likely received some sort of help from him. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for your service to the server!

Secondly we welcome on board @Javierto the staff team, he has without a doubt earned his place within the team as a Helper. We constantly see him in the help clan chat firing out answers to every question and always going out of his way to help out the new and even experienced players of Dreamscape. Javier sets a great example of how to act on dreamscape, he is always friendly and has time for everyone! Thanks for the service and congratulations on your promotion.

The last Helper that was added to the staff team this month is; @Englog Recently returning to the server after a short break he's managed to get stuck right in, always giving people advice and guiding people along. 

We had a big promotion from Helper to Moderator this month. He is an ex-staff member that decided he wanted to give it a go and become a valuable staff member again, beginning with hitting Helper he has quickly rose up the ranks and is now a Moderator. Huge congratulations to @Alieni and we hope to see you continuing your efforts to improve the Dreamscape experience. 

Lastly, we would like to wish a big congratulations to @Gya for being promoted from Helper to Moderator in March. He is a very great addition to the moderation team and we're sure he's going to continue doing a fantastic job!

Congrats to you all!

INTRODUCTIONS.png

As we have done in the many previous editions of dreamers monthly, we welcome our new members of the Dreamscape Community. We have quite a number of new introductions this month so here's a few; @S O L A R, @gplayer2000, @Zixi and last but not least.. Myself (@Sambjj) if you catch any of these guys in-game be sure to be friendly and offer out a helping hand to show them around the place. Before I finish up I’d like to wish a warm welcome back to some returning players this month! We have; @Dice Billy, @Accel and a special welcome back to the veteran @Englog! The new players are one of the vital parts that keep this game up and running so lets craft them into some of the greats of DS!!

fare.png

The part we don't like doing; saying our goodbyes!

@Penn Jr

We as a community are so grateful to have had you in it and appreciate all that you've done for us. You are well known amongst all the players of Dreamscape and truly will be missed. Hopefully one day you return to us and we will welcome you back with open arms. Good luck on your future endeavours and take care.

@Bodhi

You are loved among the community more than you can ever imagine. I don't think that as a community, we can express the gratitude we have for the amount of effort and love you've put into this server and no amount of thank you's would ever be enough to cover it. We love you and wish you nothing but the best for your future. Take care of yourself and we hope to see you back here soon.  

GOSSUP.png

Gossip for this month is - When is skilling going to be worth it?

INTERVIEW.png

Interview with - @muggle

How did you discovers DreamScape and what were your first thoughts on the server
I first discovered Dreamscape back near the very beginning, I was bouncing around playing a lot of different private servers at the time, most of them were all very similar to each other and DREAMSCAPE was advertised as a "new and upcoming private customs server" on one of the voting sites, I decided to pop in and give it a try with an open mind and was surprised at all the custom items, It was a lot to take in when starting out and trying to figure out what 'if any of the drops i was getting were valuable, The experience was fun and opened my eyes to a whole new style of private server like no other of it's time.

What do you like most in DreamScape and an Executive and why?

My favourite thing about being an Executive Donator is without a doubt the ability to check and buy items from the market with the " ::pos "command at any time and from nearly anywhere i would want to in the game.... close second to being able to quickly complete my ELO daily at the executive zone.

You've been part of DreamScape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?
Although i have been in and out of the game over the years the one thing that keeps pulling me back is the helpful and friendly players in the community combined with masses of unexplored content and regular updates that are enough to keep you busy for hours at a time.

What do you think about the DS community?

For the most part I love the community , you are all Amazing!  Occasionally at times you will get the odd beggar or toxic player trying his luck in the few hours a day staff aren't online but that is to be expected in any game and fortunately they don't tend to stick around too long

What is your favourite moment on DreamScape and why?

My favourite moment in DreamScape?....ohhh so many great moments to chose from so i would have to pick two rather than the one you wanted, The first would have to be finally getting that first "big" drop after grinding for hours that helps you to buy gear and progress into learning stronger bosses with even more valuable rewards, even though now that i have some of the best tradable items available in game i My second greatest experience is without a doubt is the moment I combined an Executive Totem with my Owners Cape as a "100% free to play" player, the long hours of grinding and gambling had finally came to an end as i reached my first long term goal.still look back and remember fondly the feeling of receiving a "ak-47 asiimov" from the infinity chest

If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be and why?

A rank?..... well i'm not sure the rank exists and i am more than aware how little it gets played now but i would love to be able to host events at ::battlegorunds and bring back a little action and fun to the game that consumed many of my hours of some of my earlier days

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be and why?

One item?... easy! i would add an item that gives you the ability to lock your elo for up to 3 days at a time without resetting your % for those players that are too busy to log in once a day ..... possibly unlocked by a store purchase or by gaining elo 14 days in a row.

Do you have any goals you want to achieve?

After hitting the first of my goals, I have now set two new tougher goals to achieve as a free to play, The first is to buy enough donations from people in game to pay for custom weapons, The second is more luck based and i aim to complete the starwars raids drop list in full for my personal collection. (currently at 1 stormtroper body drop).

If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and why?

The ability to swim and breath under any depth or temperature of water to explore the bottom of some of the deepest oceans..... I fear a day wouldn't be anywhere near long enough to explore all the places i'd like to see, Can i get a year or two?

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Massive shout out to all the guys out there making dreamscape videos and bringing in the new players, My thanks to all the staff and developers for working so hard to keep us all in line and providing us with some great content, and The biggest and most personal thanks for all you guys out there Donating and selling them in game that make it possible for me and others to progress as free to play, I never dreamed I would get as far as I have and I Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for paying the way of all us poor noobs.

Interview with - @I am bambi

How did you discover Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?

Discovered DS on runelocus in 2016. Cool server, full of custom wings (I was looking for Runescape with wings)

What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Platinum member? Why?

I spent certain amount of time on each ranks, from donor, super, extreme, exec and now I'm plat.Normal donor - Super] - I liked the Brutal whip grind at mini bosses (back in the day). [Extreme donator] - I liked gambling and being able to use ::bank. [Sponsor] - I liked how I would make people leave sponsor zones during PvM grind.[Exec] - BFGs got released, making RAIDS a easier and being able to raid with the homies.  [Plat] - After all the grinding, now I can carry plebs during raids, provide tips and tricks to noobs, and getting lots of PMs from random people (sarcastic).

You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

The constant release of new contents made me stay. New contents-more PvM

The DS community is funny. I saw people do ice bucket challenge in the tub for 50m and take 15 shots of vodka for a prize

What is your favourite moment on Dreamscape? Why?

Favourite Moment so far. When I hosted a mass raid for everyone

If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

I'd choose admin (on a different account) so I can spawn cash and buy out my main account's POS.

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

I would add GIF and emojis for the chatbox. I'm tired of typing XDXDXD :'.]p[l;][;''@#$@

Goals - more travelling and more money for more hoes

Superpower - to spawn so I can spawn a meteor on somebody when they piss me off

Interview with - @Otis RS

How did you discover Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server?

i found dreamscpae from topg while looking for private servers to play i used to play on a classic private server and was bored of it.

What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Sponsor Donator?

Well I'd say the ::ownercape area i love being able to 1hit packs of bosses and collecting sponsor points a nice addition i must say.

You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?  

Well  i love the staff team very nice to every one, also pretty fast with responses to problems.

The community is awesome great bunch of people we got on this server. What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why? Answer: My favourite moment is when Nala called me legendary Ybanned Lmao made me smile and just made my day cause pople are starting to see me more.

If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be?   

Tbh i wouldn't take a roll as staff for a day iv been a mod on another server and theirs just to much going on for staff to realy enjoy the game.

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be?   

If i could add any weapon id add new sword "The Master Sword" because its a melee weapon that has a magic ball it shoots.

My only goal is to make exe rank eventually 

id love xray vision for a day and i think we all know why i don't need to explain this one!!

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?  

Love to all dsgang staff and family!

Interview with - Real Stakers

i actually discovered dreamscape on the runelocus top lists back in around 2016. i kind of liked it but was so confused i didn't stay long. Started playing actually in around late 2017 i believe?, was easier to settle in for me then and things hit off the bat have played off and on pretty serious ever since.

What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Executive donator Donator? Why? 

i just got exec a few days back, and i really enjoy the fact we have extra bonus's such as the curses etc on the pray book. I enjoy camping exe zone and 1 banging 40+ npc's at a time too it makes gaining elo daily that much more fun. exec was always a goal from the moment it came out and i never could quite get there till recently.

What kept me motivated has always been the arcade, and utilising oc zone and exec zone for some grinding to keep myself busy, and of course to make bank GAMBLING lol. The new and fresh content is always great as well, it never fails that there is always something new or old that you haven't tried yet.

The ds community is pretty great, although a few people i could care less for, As is the problem pretty much anywhere. The community as a whole is usually very helpful and can direct you in the right direction or there is always ::Wiki. I've made quite a few decent friends on DS and they are what makes the game playable.

What is your favourite moment on Dreamscape? Why?

Getting EXEC rank, and finally my descimator set. It definetely improves my gameplay and has opened so many more doors to keep the game interesting, and fun and who doesn't like being OP asf ;)

If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

Admin of course, would be interesting to see what they go through on a daily basis. As far as in game questions, donor inquiries, and support duties. I feel having an inside look at the way things are ran would be very mind expanding.

If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why? 
 hmmm, i'll have to think about that one. i would say a morphing stone to where you can mimic/turn into any monster in the game all within one device.

as of now, keep buying donations to get that CUSTOM BB ?

Talking DS wise-if i could have any superpower for the day it would to be able to help all new players, and the less wealthy players and give them extra bonus's/starting gear to keep them more interested to stay around and to be able to make money faster.  IRL wise- to have the financial insight to go back about 10 years, and HEAVILY invest in amazon and bitcoin ?

THISORTHAT.png

This or that with - @HC Borat

iOS or Android?

Android

Coffee or Tea?

Tea

Mobiles Games or Console Games?

Console

Netflix or YouTube?

Netllix

Big Party or Small gathering?

Small gathering

Health or Wealth?

Health

5km Run or 15km Cycle?

15km cycle

This or That with - @Mang00w

Fish or Meat?

Meat, I love to eat steaks.

Boxing or MMA?

Neither of them, I only like football.

Books or TV? TV Sleep or Food?

Food, I always eat when I’m baked!

Cake or Cookies?

Cookies, just because my dog loves them!

Gaming or Fitness?

Gaming, I play PS4 a lot so anyone can ask for a game of FIFA or Fortnite if they want.

Spiders or Snakes?

Spiders, because of Spider-Man.

LOOTS.png

loooot.PNG
                loot1.PNG
                  loots1.PNG
               bc571e7918b345c5211ac3402ec265a3.png
                  f33008933d0362c361a894d10568568a.png
acddc90d62560a7233fcf63eaf2a5cd2.png
            loots1.PNG
             24f4fa835bcecd1f49a4c51d3b07580b-png.jpg

PICTUREOFTHEMONTH.png

a61d16060ba89135f82bf906ed99a2d8-png.jpg

VIDEOFTHEMONTH.png

QUESTIONOFTHEMONTH.png

When is Skotizo gonna be updated?

RIDDLEOFTHEMONTH.png

It cannot be seen, It cannot be felt, It cannot be heard, It cannot be smelled, It lays behind stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills. It comes first and follows after, ends life and kills laughter. What am I?

CREDITS.png

Managers: @Australia @The dibber
Chief Editor: @Sambjj
Reporters: @Hc Meh @Javier @Gya @Otis RS

On 5/1/2020 at 2:37 AM, Australia said:

awesome work to the news team! 

Big thanks to all the fellas for their hard work and mostly to Sambjj for putting it all together!

#DSGANG

My pleasure, let’s keep the ball rolling brother!