Should bots be disqualified from comp?

This is my first time playing competitive mode and i am really enjoying it i've been putting in a lot of hours only to find numerous amounts of comp accounts botting skills.
It doesn't really make it a competition if we are competing with bots?

Its a huge disadvantage to people who play the game legitimately.

I think that anyone caught botting should b removed from the comp?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going with a definite no vouch on this one. 

Botting is withing DreamScape's rules, and therefore anybody playing comp can do it. It's not "illegitimate", it's not looked down upon.

Not only this, but skills are just one part of the competitive mode.

Mind you, I don't play competitive. If the majority of players who do play comp mode support this, then its only fair to implement it.

3 minutes ago, HC Canada said:

I'm going with a definite no vouch on this one. 

Botting is withing DreamScape's rules, and therefore anybody playing comp can do it. It's not "illegitimate", it's not looked down upon.

Not only this, but skills are just one part of the competitive mode.

Mind you, I don't play competitive. If the majority of players who do play comp mode support this, then its only fair to implement it.

I think its more so just the skilling total level aspect, since your playing for prizes I think many players myself included think that you should actually put the work in and not just run a bot and leave your pc on for your total levels. It's not even hard at that point just to get the max xp boosters and setup your bot to skill for you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Player name : Jade kush - combat lvl 3 - Total lvl 46 - Comeptitive Gems Leaderboard : 1. Jade Kush (435 Gems).

1. When season started he placed his account on ::afk and basicly that what he did.. afking all time and collecting gems.

::checkreason-Jade kush 

Banned for Unsportsmanship 

Since basicly what he wanted was to get Free Custom set for what? Leaving account online all time and sitting ::Afk with competitive account? :O

So suggest start working of actually playing game how supposed to be.

So for the topic - Vouch - [ Competitive is to compete with others not botting with others ], if you want that bird nests than do it on normal account not on competitive. 

I'm going to go with no and here's why.

There are not enough bots out there to have a real impact on the competitive leaderboards. The current rank 1 for overall skill level works his ass off. Also on top of that, botting is allowed in the rules of Dreamscape. It's a competition to get first place within in-game rules. Are there really any truly efficient bots? I doubt a bot could do any skill as fast as me/faster, plus there are skills like scavenger/gambling that there are no bots for. Now I'm not saying people can't make these bots, but for someone to put in the time and effort to code, test, debug, test again etc would take too much time. Maybe if it's nothing but botters filling up the leaderboard, then okay we should have a look into it. Otherwise it's fine how it is for now.

• DRAX locked this topic