Dreamers Monthly - Feb & March 2019

Anti

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Anti

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Anti

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

CRyeMGL.gif

7HRpU1k.png

5DY5jtS.gif

As we released recently a new Partnership called Platinum Donator!

We'd like to thank the current Platinum Donators who are;

Our very first Platinum donator was, Winter51! 

Our second Platinum Donator, Hc Tolose!

Our Third Platinum Donator, Big Oof!

And at last, Fourth Platinum Donator, Dreamz40!

We are really grateful for your enormous support to Dreamscape, we'll everything in our reach to give everything back!

Such as monthly platinum inventory filled of goodies! Not to forget to mention, you'll gain lots of perks and maybe more to come in the future! ;) 

Do you wish to seek for more information about this Platinum Partnership? Click the diamond below;

acead4d8f520ef590a61e42a138d8dd8.png

Englog has been promoted to SriVdUY.gif Helper, a former Ingame Moderator who has decided to come back as role "Server Support" with his other positon, ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator.

We'd like to thank you for your services, and information you'll forward to newer players! Goodluck on your road back to your very own position!

Next up! we have our lovely Hc Beatz, due to his activeness and his undeniable dedication,he was promoted to SriVdUY.gif Helper , Welcome to the staff team, we expect the best out of you!

Steelsponge has been promoted to  SriVdUY.gif Helper, he has been doing outstanding job on his first very days! I'd like to wish you a long road with along lots of fun with the community but also as a model "Staffmember"! 

Anti, who is back on the staff floor as  SriVdUY.gif Helper. He was already a ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator but, he'll help now on two different boards Ingame and Forums!

Let's all give a congratulation to our one and only @Bodhi, for his dedication and his amazing activeness. He got promoted to a news team reporter! and ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator! Thank you for your dedication,Well deserved.

If you ever need help? Make sure you'll pm a staffmember for the correct information or guidance! 

We'd like to welcome Mboxie and Remorse V2 back on the team. 

They've been 77HvcZx.png Trusted Host's earlier for a long time, and they know what they're capable of. 

We also recently have a new Trusted Host on the board! Which is Not Nerd, Welcome on board buddy! 

Goodluck on your gambling adventures, and thank you for all the services in the Dice zone!

8kTsJcl.gif

Welcome back MrKaneki!! 
We are glad you have found your way back to us here at Dreamscape and its a pleasure to welcome you back into the #DSGANG!!
Feel free to pm any of our wonderful members of staff or join 'help' cc in game as the community loves to help out!

We have a lost dreamer found his way back to Dreamscape! Will he re live all his adventures after 9-10 months break?

Welcome back XSplitX

Welcome to the Dreamscape Xamm! 

We're a bit shy :O No! Just kidding, we're glad you're here and looking forward to share our adventure with you throughout the years!

During his year and a half road trip back to the Dreamscape City, he was walking with lots of friends.

He finally has arrived to the gates of Dreamscape City and looked back and realised he's all alone and sad. Screams outloud for his friends and no response....

But hey! Here on Dreamscape we're all friends, and family to eachother right boys?! Welcome back Glitchybox!

We'd like to welcome Cue to Dreamscape right readers?!

He gotten him self a huge items! Also really fast a Sponsor rank! What a great start man!

9eOALgO.gif 

Unfortunately Shwa has decided to leave the DS Community. 

We'll miss him for sure! His adventures over the years has created some memories as he've stated in his post!

Shwa even met someone from Dreamscape in real life :O I'm pretty sure they're very good friends now! 

Hopefully we'll see you soon @Shwa! Goodluck in life :) 

nv9BiQY.gif

Is ::mydrops getting a facelift?

fe5945c605e544218915bb132a7f287c.gif

65d2bd0fac4d4726b9046322a0439425.gif

Are the elements combining?

EyB1wX4.gif

b6qoLJU.png

1. How long have you been playing Dreamscape?

I joined about a year ago but took a 6 month break from the game to focus on work, I joined back since i finally got some free time and haven't stopped since.

2. When you came back what was the first thing that caught your attention when you first log in? Either on forums or in-game.

I don't use forums that often I mainly just stay in-game. The community in-game is the main reason I play, I often times have a conversation with someone i've never met before. It really makes my time enjoyable being able to talk to so many different people

3. Do you think Dreamscape improved alot while you were away for that 6 month break you took?

Yes, they added a lot of new items (BFG9000, Khione's Staff, Eternal Khione's Staff, Etc...) and they really improved the overall experience. The ::dicezone was moved to a more open area, they added new event features (Such as the piñatas), the donation deals were improved. Everything felt fresh, clean and new when I came back after 6 months. With the frequent updates that have been coming out I haven't been bored a single day and always look forward to playing when I get home from work.

4.You are part of our platinum partners, how's your experience after achieving this amazing rank in-game?

I have no complaints, they make us feel involved in the development of the server. Drax has posted a couple things in the Platinum group on Discord to keep us up to date with new updates coming out. Everyday I login i'm greeted by a staff member asking me how my day went and what i've been up to. They take really good care of us and I can't be more thankful.

5. What do you enjoy the most about being a Platinum Member?

It's a very unique position to be in, as of right now there are only 4 of us. We talk amongst each other often, mainly about the server itself. The staff members look out for us too but don't put us above anyone else, we're just like everyone else to them regardless of any donations we've made. We don't get special privileges, we do however get to know more about the inner workings of the server. I love being a platinum member, I have no regrets about the money I have contributed to the server because I know it helps everyone, not just me.

6. Is there anything else you would like to add? Any thoughts you would like to share with all our Dreamscape community?

We're all playing to enjoy our free time, just remember everyone else is here doing the same thing. Memories you make here will last with you your whole life. Make them good memories, I know when I'm older I'll think back to all the conversations I've had with complete strangers and the joy I got from them.

xTZMwAt.png

1) You've been playing a a decent bit of time, Do you mind telling us what keeps you motivated to play?

The community is what keeps me motivated to play. All of the staff are genuine and helpful. The players that I talk to on a regular basis are great people and I'm happy to have met them.

2) If you could have any rank for a day, what would it be and why?

If I could be any rank for a day it would be trusted dicer. I enjoy watching players gamble as it satisfies the urge to gamble myself. I would enjoy being able to help out when no other td's are online which seems to be very late/early morning EST (2AM-6AMish.)

3) If you could choose out of any item in-game to have, what would it be and why?

If I could choose any item to have in-game it would be a one of a kind custom cape. Get it textured with a space design to match my custom space bfgs coming in the next update.

4) If you had to say, what is your favorite piece of content that we have in Dreamscape?

My favorite piece of content in the game is the fashionscape. There are limitless possibilities with the amount of items in this server. One of my favorite things to do anytime I play runescape in general is just talking to the players around me and there is no better way to do it than in fashionscape style.

5) Are you missing anything as Platinum Partner? Anything you'd like to see being added?

Regarding Platinum Partner there are very few things missing at the moment. Most of what is missing has already been talked about with staff but some of the things I want to see added include having sponsor/exec rank added to platinum partner that way we are allowed to FP. I personally would also enjoy some sort of trust rank that would allow Platinum Partners to middleman when a TD is unavailable. The platinum monthly boxes have been great so far and I hope they stay as amazing as they have been.

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Shout outs to the staff team for working as hard as they do, Bodhi for being a great friend and someone to talk to, Feeds for adopting me and taking on the role as my sugar daddy, and Player Own90 for making me Space BFGs that will be here soon :) 

A3XYRUZ.png

1) You've been playing a a decent bit of time, Do you mind telling us what keeps you motivated to play?
The staff, the customs. The community. It’s beyond crazy how amazing and strong this community is. When I say “dreamscape family” it’s truely a family. I feel like people generally care about us on here. The customs and uniques on here? They blow my mind, especially items like inferno cape, quantum boots how they have that graphic
I also appreciate how chuck tries and takes his time to do an event, and when he does do an event it’s not half-assed. From what I see, most of his events are 2-3 hours and he’s active in discord, talking to us, hanging out with us. It’s like yeah staff here is staff and we need to respect them, but at the same time they also particpate with us/talk shit in the discord and it’s all laughs. That’s what I really LOVE. How staff can be staff, be serious but also have fun and games at the end of the day.

2) If you could have any rank for a day, what would it be and why? 
That’s a tough one for me honestly. I was talking to “Cue” about this yesterday. An “Event staff” rank would be SO cool. Somebody who is a helper and answers people’s questions, but also hosts events. Hosts events such as BG, castle wars, maybe a little PKIng? Dice tournaments. I wanna see a push for events. I feel as if we had more events and maybe even more in game mini games, our member count can increase dramatically
I want to do something with the forums though too. I feel as if the forums are dead and I feel like if we can increase activity on the forums, that’ll also add to our player base.

3) If you could choose out of any item in-game to have, what would it be and why?
Most definitely my own custom that’s non tradable. I like to be unique, I like to stand out and have things other people can’t have/access. The way some of the customs look in this game just blow me away with how well they were designed. Same thing with armours in this game. Every time I see somebody with centurion, I want to drop my  entire check on Dreamscape. It’s all about that #FashionScape hahaha

4)  If you had to say, what is your favorite piece of content that we have in Dreamscape?
 The raids that involve teamwork and actual thought. Like avengers and Threatre if Blood. However, I would like to see the rewards buffed in avengers. Maybe an avengers key like you guys did for BG?

Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

I haven’t suggested that. But yes of course. The staff and community here is amazing I can’t stress that enough. I can’t specifically shout out to one person, because here on Dreamscape I feel as if we are a team and us as a whole is Dreamscape. Everybody on here is awesome and without an awesome staff team, we couldn’t make it possible ! The constant updates, bug patches, events, discord, just everything about this server absolutely impresses me and I can’t thank the people that make that possible
Can’t thank them enough **

X5DRdwd.gif

Raptor has grinded skill Slayer like a maniac! 

He has completed 1000 slayer tasks?! That's so insane and a lot of dedication right there!

Are the gossips true?? Will Raptor go for 2000 slayer tasks completed?? Who knows!

We have right here another insane goal which is still in progress!

Will he be first ever killed over 1 million poor penguins?

We'd like to wish him a goodluck and lot of company from newer players!

Out of the woods, through the mountains here is Iron Treat with his goals and dreams!
We'd like to wish you a goodluck on those goals! 

LCMCBJn.gif

wpd2scN.png

Diglet or Cerberus?
Diglet

Revs or Zulrah?
Hmm tough choice there, zulrah cause openning stuff is life(zulrah caskets)

Coolmaster or Razor? And why?
Razor, razor is the only brand i know XD.

Samsung or iPhone? And why?
Samsung because i had an iphone as a first phone and hated it to death lmao switched to android couple months after.

aKxrJYg.gif

Rares

[Rare]: Zamppvm has received 2x Amorth helm!

[Rare]: Death Begins has received 1x Tam Amulet!

[Rare]: Athene has received 2x Tam Amulet!

[Rare]: 808raptor has received 2x Tam Amulet!

[Rare]Twisted Pure has received 2x Yix Amulet

[Rare]: Love Nutella has received 2x Amorth cape!!

Ultra Rares

[Ultra rare]: Got Boost has received 1x Scythe of vitur!

[Ultra rare]: Blackhawk229 has received 1x Archers boots

[Ultra rare]: Sofas Iron has received 1x Corporeal Egg!

[Ultra rare]: Die In Hell has received 1x blue death cape!

[Ultra rare]: Warning070 has received 536x Orb of Energy!

[Ultra rare]: Nevaehskye has received 2x Soulflare!

[Ultra rare]: Hc Back Door has received 1x Corporeal Egg!

BEST DROPS

[Rare]: Hc 1993 has received 2x Beserkers boots !

[Rare]: Love Julz has received 2x Trix Orb!

[Ultra rare]: Hc N0thing has received 2x Corporeal Egg!

[Rare]: Zamppvm has received 2x Aqua spirit shield!

[Rare]: Zamppvm has received 2x Amorth cape!

[Rare]: Zamppvm has received 2x Amorth legs!

[Rare]: Zamppvm has received 2x Amorth cape!

[Ultra rare]: Youngtree196 has received 1x Avery Ring

Rares!
WwwLR8m.png
KKsAElY.png
czYFCK9.png
KQ3aOzm.png
XWkQ3KV.png
voqj6nT.png
OsQZ5mH.png
rbUDNp3.png
xjdc1hp.png
7TKWDic.png

Double rares!

C7oiSu3.png
HmQrXLa.png
lklgvcM.png
porq8TP.png

p1LUqvk.png

Dream Rares!

Gv8nJwg.png

txGQbae.png

5T4cYte.png

0f7S5MG.png

eIUjEYh.png

69QcWDc.gif

mba31Af.png

TJa15pa.gif

Another awesome video from the main man @didyscape showing off our epic FALADOR MASSACRE RAID!
Try it out guys, some very very naughty custom items to be won, Inferno .... Just saying!

T6Nvx0x.gif

Who will win the competive mode season 1 on 13th March?! And why do you think that?

13ehXoX.gif

I have eight to spare and covered in hair, what am I?

•  
  •  

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

News Team Adviser - @Feeds

Manager & Chief Editor - @Anti

Chief Editor & Manager  -  @Englishlog

Reporter- @steelsponge

Reporter- @ternines3

Reporter-  @iPhoneXs

Reporter- @Bodhi