FALADOR MASSACRE RAID! GOODIEBOXES! NEW SKILLING TOOLS + MORE! (PATCH #103 - 22/01/19]

DRAX

bOFC4sq.gif

What's up dreamers!

Today we hit you with a brand new surprise update!

Featuring a new raid, new items and of course a number of bug fixes and quality of life updates!

V3b5jNY.gif

eV6582p.png

The date is the 5th June 2006 and you have been invited to celebrate Cursed You's achievement of 99 construction!

However, due to a glitch in the system, you are able to attack people outside of the wilderness!

03d6724131766c7b3091431d8926abbb.png

Give in to this nostalgia-inducing PvM mini-raid and take on the Falador massacre raid!

42621acf9f8902b4c525e3de8b704b45.png

To start this raid, click on the Falador Massacre teleport in the raids teleport interface!

cbe1fae1ee42a4bb06b6d9ae5285d167.png

You must have no items equipped and will be provided with a preset of OSRS PKing gear.

2c827ba10e74221fb5df42e3b45f886e.png

Take on the other players (fully automated AI Bots) and fight to the death! Should you be the last man standing you will be rewarded with some juicy goodies! Including new Range set and new skilling gear!

Inferno Hatchet

Gives you a chance of getting 25b when woodcutting!

0319e2cb3ba34c904759e85b988a5a63.gif

Inferno Pickaxe

Gives a chance of getting 50b when mining!

6f18da13bb677d4e5b1040aeda0088c4.gif

Infernal Primordial Boots

35fc8670545791193ff4648c39978a7b.gif

Robes of Sorrow

8554c562de63e873133fc88403b32225.gif

ca8b5ce337221993ebfde89acc44b42e.gif

V3b5jNY.gif

986dfb347ccddf3eae9fad142883e3d9.png

Lamp.png

We haven changed the way in which exp lamps work!

The exp they give is now directly dependent on your skill level.

Lamp.png

The exp given per level is 100 x your skill level.

e.g. For lvl 1, exp lamps give 100 exp and for lvl 99, they give 9,900 exp.

Lamp.png

Exp lamps still stack with your exp boosters (e.g. Double Exp Ring, Exp Potions and the Well of Fortune).

Lamp.png

This is part of our drive to make skilling a larger part of the server!

We will be following this change up with full customizations of skills, so prepare yourself for some very juicy skilling content in the coming months!

Lamp.png

V3b5jNY.gif

unknown.png

Today we introduce a really exciting new donation box!

The Goodie-Box!

Puzzle_box_(troll).png

This interface led box and goodiebag fusion puts the decision of which prize you will get in your hands!

Are you feeling luck?!

Puzzle_box_(troll).png

There are 7 Goodieboxes available with more coming in the future!

Puzzle_box_(troll).png

Each goodiebox is themed on its top prize!

These Include:

BFG9000

Eternal Khiones Staff

Asiimov's Goodiebox (Ak-47 or M4A

4  or AK-47)

Prod Cape

Ownercape

Icy Glaive

Seasonal Goodiebox

Upon opening the goodiebox you will be faced with a choice of numbers to pick (1-20)

8aeb3143d8f6417a7aa6ca61a4955da3.png

After selecting your number click claim prize to see what you have won!

87f8930c1e59566b5ff6beb212ab37b7.png

a63f9e6a96621f574426cf814c090676.png

With a 1 in 20 chance of hitting the top prize, this box is one of the most OP we have ever put out!

Puzzle_box_(troll).png

The seasonal goodie box will include a seasonal and rotational item that we will frequently update!

Puzzle_box_(troll).png

The first item to be added to the seasonal goodiebox is the Blood Khiones Staff!

Once it has been won, it will be removed from the box... Forever!

Don't miss out, try your luck today!

6f2a562ee412fe33c6e237413707787d.png

V3b5jNY.gif

5DY5jtS.gif

A reminder about our platinum partnership!

This highly exclusive club just got more executive.

With a free additional custom item for the first person to be accepted.

If you are the first platinum Partner, you will get a free custom item worth over $2000 that will be hand designed by Chuck and Drax!

For more info on our Platinum Partnership type ::platinum in game or click on the link below!

V3b5jNY.gif

version-1532405432652.gif

Inferno Hatchet

Gives you a chance of getting 25b when woodcutting!

Reward from Falador Massacre Raid

0319e2cb3ba34c904759e85b988a5a63.gif

Inferno Pickaxe

Gives a chance of getting 50b when mining!

6f18da13bb677d4e5b1040aeda0088c4.gif

Infernal Primordial Boots

35fc8670545791193ff4648c39978a7b.gif

Robes of Sorrow

ca8b5ce337221993ebfde89acc44b42e.gif

19tLVtO.gif

- We fixed a bug that made players lose their pets

- Scavenger shop has been fixed so that the cash will give 200t not 1b

- Collectors necklace has been fixed at diglet

- NPC spawns in the executive zone have been fixed

- Duo arcade has been fixed and the system optimized

- We have re-added strykewyrm and rock crab teleports to the monsters teleport section so you can complete your clue scrolls

- We have changed it so donators can only reset their combat skills once per 24 hours to avoid spam

- We have fixed some bugs with the corporeal beast which prevented it giving drops

- We have fixed the world boss announcements from causing lag

- We have added the Steadfast Boots to the clue shop

- We have fixed the prayer altar at ::Raidhub

- We have fixed a chatbox spam announcement while at the Donator Room and Hall of Fame

- We have fixed a bug with the max hit damage allowing you to max hit even if you leave the area

- We have fixed a bug at the executive zone that allowed potential abuse

- We have increased the cost of the Golden Ak in the wilderness shop to re-balance after scavenger skill update

- We have added diglet to the boss teleports!

- We have fixed a number of bugs with diglet, he will now drop where he dies.

-We have fixed a graphical glitch with cerberus

- We have fixed the ::edz and ::ez commands for extreme donators!

- We have fixed an issue with Corporeal beast nulling NPCs

- We have fixed a bug that allowed you to gain more then 1 elo per day

- We have fixed a delay with combat against an npc

- We have placed a crystal chest in ::soulroom to make it easier for those who want to open multiple keys and cash in their items in the soul well!

- We have fixed bugs in the ironman instances giving sponsor points and chaos ele souls (regardless of which mob you are killing)

I agree with @Athene, again alot of donation updates (try 1 update without extra donation updates).
you guys make enough money already.

now the new falador massacre raid also isn't your finest hour ? 
takes waaaay to long and you still get the same normal loot as the other raids and the other "new armour" parts are also at the same rate as the other raids, so not even worth doing that raid.
My suggestion is to reduce the waves on the falador one OR make it so we can use our own armour and blessings, else this update is just for the dono part and the new raid is going to fail like king kong :) 

Hmmm. So I was thinking of way's to improve on this new minigame since it takes a very long time to complete.

Ideas

1. You could add perks into the minigame. Every time you complete it, you would get a point from completing it and you could spend it on perks Ex. (Double hit, Extra damage, Spawn in  with a slightly better item rather than abyssal whip and dragon dagger, 2x points, maybe have only 2 perks active, so that it wont be too easy etc.) The more you complete this, the more points you get to earning perks.

2. On my first completion, It took me about 8-10 minutes just to finish all 3 waves. I ended up getting awarded with Vanguard gloves (Bank made). It was depressing just seeing that I put all that time and effort for something that is 1b. 

3. The weapons that we do spawn in with isn't too bad, I can work with it. Maybe you could let us choose a certain pieces to use Ex.(dragon battleaxe, Saradomin godsword, bandos godsword, Dragon claws etc.)

4. What ever happened to the abyssal sire raid?

17 minutes ago, 808raptor said:

Hmmm. So I was thinking of way's to improve on this new minigame since it takes a very long time to complete.

Ideas

1. You could add perks into the minigame. Every time you complete it, you would get a point from completing it and you could spend it on perks Ex. (Double hit, Extra damage, Spawn in  with a slightly better item rather than abyssal whip and dragon dagger, 2x points, maybe have only 2 perks active, so that it wont be too easy etc.) The more you complete this, the more points you get to earning perks.

2. On my first completion, It took me about 8-10 minutes just to finish all 3 waves. I ended up getting awarded with Vanguard gloves (Bank made). It was depressing just seeing that I put all that time and effort for something that is 1b. 

3. The weapons that we do spawn in with isn't too bad, I can work with it. Maybe you could let us choose a certain pieces to use Ex.(dragon battleaxe, Saradomin godsword, bandos godsword, Dragon claws etc.)

4. What ever happened to the abyssal sire raid?

You do realise this raid takes less than 2 minutes right...

• Feeds locked this topic