Dreamers Monthly - September 1st, 2018

Feeds

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff Promotions, Monthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Feeds 

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to @Feeds 

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

Mm0yETf.png Discord

CRyeMGL.gif

First of all,

We got jliW8zW.gif Psigreen  who has been recently promoted to jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator cause of his extra ordinary passion towards the DS, We hope to see a lot more from you and wishing you all the very best.

Up next, we got fTkZF2h.gif Inject who has been recently promoted to fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator after showing tons for support In-game and discord, Truly a right promotion and well deserving one, We really hope the best for you.

Next, We got SriVdUY.gif Vaider who got promoted to ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator for his extremely forumly attitude and contribution towards forums side, which truly got him the rank, and in no time he was promoted to In-game SriVdUY.gif Helper for his support ingame. Wishing you the best.

Lastly, We have ID5sbAg.gif YCGamez who hsa also be recently promoted to ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator for his extra working hard on forums and chatbox busy, he is truly an assist towards the forum team, Looking you to achieve much more heights.

8kTsJcl.gif

We have a bunch of introductions from new to old players.

First we have @imnotabot starting to be more forums active. Welcome to the forums.

Next we have @Okamaway making his return to us. Welcome back man.

Again we have another old player making his return. Welcome back @Preflight.

Good old @rhys/chris making his return. Welcome back man.

Now we have 613 making a comeback. Welcome back @613. Hope all is well now.

Now for the oldest returning player @suomitank. Welcome back to the server man.

Last but not least Welcome back @Sweety.

nv9BiQY.gif

Word has it that work on the Omega Set is coming on nicely!

4825eeee7dc7dc1cc67651f6eb4a8f65.gif

Some of the Train monsters seem to have evolved...

064eb59b53f94d0347b5824d57a20b94.png

EyB1wX4.gif

mJ9PzP0.png

1.) How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server??

I found dreamscape back in early 2015 or late 2014 looking at a rsps top 100 list and my first thought on the servers was that it was original, in a scenes that no other server was custom like dreamscape is.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Sponsor & Wiki Editor/Manager? Why?

Sponsor rank gives me the opportunity to always have something to do in the game, from either 1 shooting  most bosses or being able to host players in ::dicezone for dice games.

3.) You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

Well mainly cause no other server attracts me like dreamscape does. From constant content available every month. I did take a break tho from late 2017 all the way through June of 2018 due to a car accident i have that had me in physical therapy for a long time and not making me able to play as much as i wanted to. What keeps me motivated is having the opportunity to have so much game knowledge that lets me help others players in game or as a wiki editor currently.

4.) What do you think about the DS community??

At the moment it's probably peaking at its most high in my opinion. From having good forum moderators and in game moderators as your self and other staff members that keep that game so much fun and active for players. Like the kill count npc event and Chuck/Drax gambling tournaments and other fun thing that happen around here.

5.) What is your favorite moment on Dreamscape? Why??

Since i can't really remember one atm. it would have to be when i was promoted to a wiki editor
would have to be the highlight of my total time here besides donating for the executive cape.

6.) If you could choose one position for the day, what rank would that be? Why?

It would either have to be community manager or wiki manager. It's a hard choice,but it would have to be Community Manager, i love the community and being involved with it from doing special events for the community as i do at times. And just being head of the community is a major thing that matters to me a lot.

7.) If you could add any item to Dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Okay, when you go into "idle mode" there isn't any way for others players to know you went "AFK" i was thinking of adding a AFK chair that all players have automatically send to inventory that auto equips and that at the top of the player says "i'm currently afk" but doesn't spam chat it's just a invisible chat like if you where to click on a skill and it appears that "my slayer level is 99" to let others know you aren't playing/paying attention to the screen.

8.) Do you have any goals you want to achieve??

Well at first i had the goal to be first to complete all achievements but the recent update that came out that added more achievements made me take a major step back but i will have that icon!

9.) If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and why??

If it's only for a day telepathy to have the ability to read mines and altering/erasing some1 memories or making them do your desires.

10.) Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Not really, but much love to everyone reading this!

fVxd1Eu.png

1.) How did you find out about Dreamscape and what were your first thoughts on the server??

I found out about the server through the voting lists and YouTube really, I’ve always been playing private servers and saw some videos of I think JordanRSPS or maybe Sohan I’m not 100% sure who it was.

My first thoughts of dreamscape was that it was so unique and different to all the other servers yes it was a little confusing at start getting used to everything but once I got the hang of it all it was much much better and more enjoyable to play.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Trusted Dicer? Why?

I'd have to say just the fact of helping everyone out all the time (in the dicezone) in an area that I love to chill in and have a passion for, eventually I'd like to see how far I can go maybe even helper ? but I love at the moment just having a purpose in dreamscape and being wanted and needed within the community.

3.) You've been part of Dreamscape for a while, what kept you motivated to stay on DS?

I got to a point where I wanted to quit, I had nothing and was frustrated so I tried to apply for trusted dicer didn't think I would get it because of my very low bank size but I was extremely surprised when I got it and this has given me a lot more motivation to stay on and see my potential and see how far I really can go within dreamscape.

The DS community is quite active and friendly I think obviously all communities have the toxicity within them but that's always easy to get over which is good. I think we have a good stable community too also in helping out new players I think mostly everyone is willing to help anyone whether it's advice or give them a few T to get started and get on their way within the Dreamscape adventure.

I think when Bowwow teleported me to him to give me my Trusted Dicer rank, I was my favourite because although I knew I was getting it that day I didn't think it was actually ever going to get a staff rank within dreamscape it was certainly surreal getting that and it gave me a purpose and drive to keep pushing and make not just the dicezone but dreamscape a better place for all.

I think moderator, So i have full effect of being a proper staff but also being able to play like a normal person in dreamscape, would be a lot of fun.

7.) If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

Well if I were to be selfish it would be blue naval trunks and blue naval top but I can’t be selfish so maybe a chest in ::home that other players can donate too and each new player can use it once a day to get something out of it whether, some restrictions of course like 2 items max or 250T max that would be pretty cool not 100% sure if that counts for an item or not.

Ownercape is number one atm. 
Try get Moderator rank 
Getting infernal cape
There just a few

Shapeshifter for sure, you could do literally anything you want to be.
Response: That's my favorite one as well. lol

10.) Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Nothing at the moment but just liked to say thank you 
Shout out to irish for getting wiki staff.

BgnHXwN.png

I joined dreamscape four years ago when the project was first in the go.

2.) What do you like the most in DreamScape as a Sponsor/Wiki Editor? Why?

All i do is pvm so everything about sponser rank is amazing. :3 an i took on the role wiki editor to help yall with prices an etc.

This server is my get away zone  plus i couldn't spend time on any other game besides dreamscape.
Honestly i bought a switch its still in the box because of dreamscape. lol :

I love it as you know. I love being apart of it i love our player's like family.

My favourt favourt moment would be having a smoke session with gio an having a cooking show lol
It was amazing lol who can say they had a smoking session with the owner an it turned into a cooking show lol
I love everything to do with this server. :3
I couldn't be anymore happy to be apart of it.

It'd be just the same rank i have now. I couldn't be anymore proud lol. It wouldn't change anything either i believe people would still ask me the same question's an ask for the same kinda help as i do right now.

7.) If you could add any item to dreamscape what would it be? Why?

I'm not 110% sure.  the item's i want are getting added next update. :3
An lets say if i have any idea's for the future i'm gonna make a custom donation's to add them to game. 

* Donation manager * lol jkjk

Tbh i wish i was a superhero to stop war in south africa. 

10. Anything else you would like to say or any shout outs you would like to give?

Some awesome thing's i'd like to share about dreamscape!
As an old player/OG coming back i'd like to say the server has grown alot tremendously !
an i couldn't be any happier to be back with you guys ! my name's @4 real irish ingame & discord !
i plan on doing my best for the server an saying that i'm willing to help anyone that is in need.
or for any questions and/or problem solving feel free to message me! ?

X5DRdwd.gif

We have a few achievements from player to go over.

First we have @darklordrr achieving the rank of Wiki Manager. Congratulation man.

Next we have @ninja badger trying to see how far they can get on Ironman. Good luck man.

Again we have @Ninja Badger gettin that Avery ring drop. Congratulations man.

LCMCBJn.gif

With all round discord addict and Dreamscape’s most notorious omega soul purchaser @Empti

Magic, Range or Melee?
I would have to say magic is my go to, at least at the moment, I just love the Eternal Khione’s Staff.

Raids or Arcade?
It’s going to be tough to chose between raids and arcade, I’ve done countless hours of both and quite enjoyed what each brings to the table, but if I had to chose, I’d choose the Arcade. Its a more nuanced piece of content that requires some planning to get through.

Magegray or Chaos Elemental?
EZ Choice! Chaos Ele’s all the way.

TV or Movies?
I like TV shows better. More to binge watch!

Dreamscape or GTFO?
Dreamscape for life! I wouldn’t have it any other way.

With OG and family favourite @4 Real Irish 

Magic, Range or Melee
i'd say melee because of the new "scythe of vitur" that came out from our new raid.
it's awesome in everyway even though I do love mage & range. Lets be honest there all amazing!

Arcade or Raids?
I'd have to say i love doing raids with other player's, being able to talk, etc !
But i also love doing arcade cause you can talk in the clan chat or yell ! but i'd have to say raids there's alot to do with raids.

Magegray or Chaos Elemental's?
To be honest I love pvm'ing all around but i'd have to say I have more kills at Magegray's then Chaos Elemental's.
But i must say just pvm'ing everything is the way to go an i also set goals on getting something so it's couldn't be anymore fun!

Movies or Tv show's?
Lets be honest i'll put on a show in the background an play dreamscape. For movie wise I normally put them on before i go to sleep so ya I normally play dreamscape ALOT besides that I'm either working or exploring somewhere or spending time with my family.

Dreamscape or GTFO?
My motto to everyone as you can ask people ingame or in discord ! * Dreamscape is the best , F**K the rest !

!EXTRA!

Some awesome thing's i'd like to share about dreamscape!
As an old player/OG coming back i'd like to say the server has grown alot tremendously !
I couldn't be any happier to be back with you guys ! my name's '4 real irish' ingame & discord !
I plan on doing my best for the server an saying that i'm willing to help anyone that is in need.
For any questions and/or problem solving feel free to message me!  

aKxrJYg.gif

EXAPjVB.png

69QcWDc.gif

@suomitank Has won this months Picture of the month

zombie.png

T6Nvx0x.gif

Did you liked the current update? Let us know in the comments below!

13ehXoX.gif

Who are the people you see everyday, but you dont know?

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

Manager & Chief Editor - @Feeds

Editor - @DRAX

Editor - @Inject

Editor - @Vaider

Reporter - @MonoBeast

• Feeds pinned and featured this topic

Back in the day i remember the ham clan on dreamscape. This whole npc evolution was talked about way back in 2015. Glad to see ham had influence over this. Anyway i notice a lot of people coming back way from when i was known. I hope that one day my main can come back just like the other users that came back. Heres the picture of the day. ;)

78137.jpg

• Feeds unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic