Dreamers Monthly - June 1st, 2018

Guru

0CmUZ3Y.gif

Today we will be introducing the Dreamers Monthly once again.

In this Dreamers monthly will consist of News Regarding Player/Staff PromotionsMonthly news from the Dreamers

The Introduction of some new players and Farewells, And much much more!

Interested in becoming a Dreamers Monthly Reporter, Interviewer or Editor? Apply here now!

NewsTeam Application Format

Do YOU want to be interviewed for the Dreamers Monthly News? You can do so by messaging @Guru

Did YOU get an awesome drop this week and want it in the Dreamers Monthly? Send a Message to@Guru

DreamScape Social Media

HSkfaEp.png Twitter

NxXVuY5.png YouTube

xdhaJhR.png Facebook

ErsKAJP.png Instagram

Mm0yETf.png Discord

CRyeMGL.gif

This month we have a lot of awesome promotions:

Working their way all the way up to 1Qef08w.gif Community Manager are @MarkDS and @Amonn! Great work you two, we wonder what you guys will bring to the table.

Not only that, we also got a different manager, which is @MonoBeast achieving his dream rank which is  HklLVwA.gif Media Manager! Lets hope you manage the media well!

By helping In-game, on Discord and in Forums @Michigan has earned himself the  fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator rank. But he went even further beyond!
He even managed to earn the jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator rank, and all that in just 1 month! What a dedication!

And not only Michigan did his best, here by I also congratulate @hc bob to earning the 
jliW8zW.gif In-Game Administrator rank!

A special applause to @YOda Is here for becoming a Helper, and also becoming an fTkZF2h.gif In-Game Moderator almost 3 weeks later! Congratulations Yoda!

Forum promotion is for @ChilladinYT, becoming our newest ID5sbAg.gif Forum Moderator! Keep an eye on your forums!

Congratulations to @pkant18@Listy420 and @Nova Bomb to becoming a SriVdUY.gifHelper! Well deserved!

Welcome to our newest JTZp8Pf.png NewsTeam editor, @YOda Is here! Don't let that gossip be too juicy!

Welcome to our new 4Xyw6qK.pngYoutuber@Video rsps@Jordan RSPS and @didyscape!

We would like to give a big shout out to 4 of our newest 77HvcZx.pngTrusted Host@daviss@Mr Stacks@Carter Starr and @Yung Turtle.
And a big applause to @Ethereum, @Iron Barrage and @Daut because they have earned himselves the rank 
77HvcZx.pngLegacy Host!
Thank you for all you guys do in keeping the gambling side of Dreamscape safe.

8kTsJcl.gif

We re-welcome @Dice Hulk here back to DS! Will he clear out the dicezone?

We have a new player @knee joining DS, realizing it’s the best ones out there!

We welcome @X HC MOM X  to DS and her daughter, enjoy your stay.

An old player, who hasn’t been forgotten @Phoenix came back!

We have a new Youtuber coming up @DR CHARMZ go check him out!

Talking about old players coming back! @Aexn AKA "Activate" has rejoined us aswell!

@Hide Your Ip joining us! He has a +1 joining us aswell!

A re-introduction by @bladedm has been made! But formally now...

@0xBAADF00D joining us aswell! Will he mod our game also? Let’s hope not!

@Tman786 has finally found us! Realizing we got what it takes to be #1.

Nferno left us after 30 minutes of playing. Now he's back for more!

A Youtuber re-introducing himself also, @Jordan RSPS good to see you!

@Beal finally introducing himself! Joining us by an advertisement on Youtube!

The god of GFX has returned! Check out @Nova Bomb's introduction!

@Daijiru re-joining us at DS! After 3 years! Bless you!

@No Heroes willing to spend time in the DS community! He was bored...

@Outbreak re-joining us! Some say she might take over the forums!

@Jeremy coming back at it! How long will he stay this time?

@Zanna also re-joining us! Not once, not twice, but three times!

@M0use re-joining us also! How far will his iron man series take him!?

@69n joining the lovely DS community! We welcome you!

@Wyy making his introduction after trying out the game! Welcome to DS!

An experienced RSPS player joins us, @Bazzi enjoy your stay!

9eOALgO.gif

With pain in our hearts we say goodbye to the daughter of @X HC MOM X. May she find peace in the other world.

@Maxas leaving the community after a long time of playing. Was it his time?

@Hc Blaze taking his departure aswell. For now, its just a "see you later".

? We say goodbye to an old sport, @Yvez, somebody who has spent years on DS and in Discord!

nv9BiQY.gif

Is it truethat Didyscape is really Drax' long lost son?

Is Listy420 not actually a stoner?

Will we see some HUGE, game changing updates soon?

Only time will tell...

EyB1wX4.gif

Interview with Bob

1) You've been a part of Dreamscape for a while now, what has motivated you to continue playing?

Definitely the community, having items is cool and all and being able to buy the new gear and be able to stay up to date with new stuff by having money is cool but the community is the main reason I stay so much because without the community I probably wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am down the road.

2) If you had to say, what is your favourite piece of content that we have in Dreamscape?

Even though I haven't done it much, definitely the arcade. I like the inferno style gameplay, I like how challenging it is and that you cant just do it from starting off, you have to put in the time to do it and the rewards are really amazing for new players

3) You're known as a mercher and you have a bad reputation to this server, how do you feel about that?

If you're selling it, I'm buying it.
-shoutout to my disciple deciple99

4) If you could have ANY rank in the game for a day, what would it be and why? *Keep in mind this could be actual ranks or made up ranks such as the anime tester*

It would definitely be the developer because I'm really into java code and stuff like that so I mean, definitely developer.

5) You're Emperor Nicks unofficial drug Dealer, how do you feel now that he got exposed?

Nicks still my boy and he's cool and all but when it comes to Dreamscape related stuff, I try not to speak much to that about him, but if he needs that bud I've got it for him get what I mean? ;)

Interview with Pkant18

1) When you first began dreamscape, did you ever think you would achieve the helper rank?

didn't think I would achieve it but I did try my best to get it.

2) If you could have ANY rank for a day, what would it be and why? *This includes in game or made up ranks*

I think it would probably be either mod or admin because they get a lot of pms and I just like to help people in game.

3) How do you say your name? is it like PK-ant like an ant that can pk or is it like the P kant touch this

It's said like "PkANT" like get what I mean? Can't give my secret out that quickly get what I mean?

4) What is your favourite bit of content that Dreamscape has to offer?

Definitely raids because its not just that someone gets a reward but everyone gets rewarded who are in the top 3 which is beneficial to everyone participating.

5) You have some mad hours in game, can you tell us what energy drink you drink? Or how you get your caffeine?

dont drink caffeine or anything, only concentrated heroin *Okay im joking*

Interview with HcWhy

1) You're in Discord quite often, what do you think of the community in there?

I mean, I figure the community is really good and everyone helps each other out when a new player joins we try to help them out as much as we can and also everyones really active when its peak time. Plus its really fun to be in especially in peak time especially with random people singing

2) If you could have any rank for a day, what would it be and why? 

It would probably be the bug tester so that I could just spawn in random stuff and pretend that i'm rich.

3) Which one would you do if you could, live in an anime world and be the main character or have an anime series come to our world and you be the main character.

I'll be the main character in the anime world, like you know that anime where that one guy died and he could take his phone with him and he became super overpowered. Yeah, I'll be in the anime world as the main character.

4)  If you had to say, what is your favourite piece of content that we have in Dreamscape?

Probably raids or the clue revamp because I like raids and everyone hs like a good chance on getting a good drop and getting bank and clues because new players can start off and get a clue immediately and make 100t in 10 minutes. And it helps new players.

5) If you could have ANY item in the game, what would it be and why? 

It would probably be the weeb icon like helper icon, but its just the text "Weeb" going around it

Interview with Hamumu

1) You've played for quite a while now, do you mind telling us what keeps you motivated to play?

The community is always nice and funny I missed it alot all the nice and funny people and I love Runescape but only private servers and Dreamscape is one game that really got me. And the help that the server staffs have to offer is just insane tbh the game has been changed a lot since like 1 year and I love the way it changed]

2) What is your favourite piece of content we have here in Dreamscape?

Bossing is really relaxing, chatting with friends and getting new ''friends'' to have fun with. The best part is coming up with new ideas like the Snapchat pet is just dope to be creative.

3) If you could have ANY rank for a day, what would it be and why? (This can include made up ranks)

I mean Snapchat manager would be nice but a help staff is already nice helping people as much as I can and I mean I really love helping people when I can, it just gives me a good feeling about what I have done and that people are thankful for it.

4) What do you think of the Dreamscape Snapchat that we have created?

The Dreamscape Snapchat group you made it actually made me more motivated to use Snapchat more often, and having the chance to talk to the other people that are in the group they are funny and nice to each other I mean some talk about a lot of drugs and stuff like that but I understand it, but I really enjoy the group.

5) Final question, do you have any questions for the readers?

I just wanna know what they think about the server and what is their favorite content in the game. ;)

Interview with Inject

1) You've been a part of Dreamscape for a while now, what has motivated you to continue playing?

Well, there's no other rsps like this meaning we have great developers + staff period. It's just a great server and I like it.

2) If you had to say, what is your favorite piece of content that we have in Dreamscape?

To be honest, I like the arcade. Custom pokemon, police helicopters, no other server has that. Plus its fun competing if you get to the next wave. So it's competitive plus it also helps you make money of course.

3) You've made some pretty sick graphics designs so far, have you ever thought about becoming a GFX designer?

Let's see. I sure have, I'm practicing more and more just in case it ever comes my way. The quote I look back at is "You can never learn enough". "There's always more".

4) If you could have ANY rank for a day, what would it be? *This can include in-game ranks already or made up ranks such as for me "Legitimate anime tester"*

Hmm. I'd like be a Developer tbh. or something along that lines. That's a tough one. You almost got me. Well, let's see the reason I say that is I'd own my own rsps several times I've had to do my own coding lol. That's about as simple as it gets. I did most my own work except the web developing. It's pretty fun.

5) Do you have anything you want to say to the readers?
Did I do good?

X5DRdwd.gif

@Michigan updating some goals! Will he fulfill them all?

@Swarm giving us his share of his goals and achievements! With some unbelievable goals!

@No Heroes making a drop log of ALL clue scrolls he completes! Check it out!

Our own helper @YOda Is here making his goals in and out of DS! Will The Force help achieve them all?

@Mrdoctor. updating his newest achievements, completing the arcade and being the first to do so.

LCMCBJn.gif

This or that with @ChilladinYT

Glasses or Contacts?
Contacts, cause I do sports, but my vision is perfect so I don't really wear glasses nor contacts. If sunglasses counts then glasses all the way! 

Dogs Or Cats?
I don't have anything against cats, but I prefer dogs as they've been a part of my entire life. If you want to know what kind of breed I want it just needs to be huge and fluffy.
E.g. Leonberger, Saint Bernese, Alaskan Wolf Dog, Newfoundland dog and Tibetan Mastiff.

Burrito or Taco?
You know what it is, your boy got his F R E E T A C OOF. On a serious note. Burrito's cause you can fill them with meat, cheesus, corn, salad, salsa and peppers.
Wrap that deliciousness and eat it like a BOSS. 

Windows or Mac?
Did you... really just ask me that? That's like asking do you want to play all games or just a some of them?
#WINDOWSALLTHEWAY Miss me with that Mac...

Football or Basketball?
I'm good at defending and being a goalkeeper, but I like basketball way more than football. Bout to posterize someone in here! Kappa.

Thriller or Horror?
Thrillers. Horror movies just do jumpscares and most of them you can predict. I would rather sit at the edge of my seat than see something pop up and scream in my face. 

Facebook or Twitter?
I don't use Twitter and I only use messenger on Facebook, so Facebook.

This or that with @pvmpvm

Beer or Wine?
Beer.

Television or Book?
Book.

Soundcloud or Spotify?
Spotify.

Pancakes or Waffles?
Pancakes.

iOS or Android
Android.

Cake or Pie?
Cake.

Pen or Pencil?
Pencil.

aKxrJYg.gif 

Some of the items achieved by our GANG
(We apologize for not having as many pictures, if you feel like you can be one of our reporters feel free to pm @Guru for more information!)

3677e5fbd6cd026d4df70095105115eb.png

381c9b9867f8a3f56f45de1415545d7f.png

04a96e47f58a8ebbf93d3885ee0ec77d.png

c2080a00bfb30030c4fa133bc67a4206.png

864bae42d7b239ed8562e9fa8f6e769d.png

56f700161441eb6501f0362fdfb2a2f9.png

fc482ffa04fcdf9e51aca37ae2bf277e.png

45457ea28199940f6df71cd4da49b5f0.png

34e1224e8cdd5ce5d77c6d0ac4d3a490.png

431c80f67e3d0ac0b13558d51fba31fb.png

248fa72cc82190e227f73e2c7ca57d35.png

82bab4ed4c0b838c38c7a33ad5d0454e.png

[!] Best loot this month [!]

1ee3fad387a8c4bf5f872bf221580233.png

16efcc34c0d2d7346fa64f82d372060f.png

c463cf4b681296b30e0c43a8a30ce5cd.png

1e9963603059543a5f09e0fe6fa505f4.png

180ec94e1d925ad277ef571b70aab9a7.png

69QcWDc.gif

This month’s picture is @ChilladinYT GFX work!

Yoda_Siggy2.jpg.ac5646710343f85f8a3ba297440d3203.jpg

TJa15pa.gif

This month’s video is @Jordan RSPS's once again!
The video where he cleaned our 9aEeedt.gif
 Co-Owner @DRAX! Wow!

T6Nvx0x.gif

What occupied your brain today?

13ehXoX.gif

If 66 = 2, 99 = 2, 888 = 6, 00 = 2, 7777 = 0, 667= 2, 276 = 1, 833 = 2, then what does 2876 equal?

EKF4GSU.gif

Founder - @Bench Press

Founder - @Squishy

Manager & Chief Editor @Feeds

Manager & Chief Editor - @Guru

Editor - @YOda Is here

Editor - @MarkDS

Reporter - @Xiare

Thanks for POTM ^^
QOTM: Buying concert tickets.
ROTM: The answer is 3. The number is based of the small circles in the numbers. Had this little riddle when I was in elementary (I didn't find the answer it then and just got the answer from the teacher)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Feeds unpinned, unfeatured, pinned and unpinned this topic
  • Feeds locked this topic