Avengers Raid! World bosses! Slayer Revamp! New Asiimov Weapons and more! [Patch #93 - 01/06/18]

DRAX

6 hours ago, Hc chong said:

I see the eco will flourish with those world bosses *_* great job, cant wait to see what youll bring us next ;)

Please try it out and let me know if you feel the same way! Trust me it' balanced! I feel this comment was made before you even saw the world boss in game or opened a single box yourself! Looking forward to hearing your feedback!!

4 hours ago, Daijiru said:

Epic update really. But there are a few things that could be changed.

Thanks for the feedback my dude! Awesome you have 'a few things that could be changed' in the words of the Doge... such specific, much detail! hahah jokes aside, I am very interested in hearing a full breakdown of your proposed changes in the suggestions section of this here forums! 

Drax

• Bellatrix featured, unfeatured and featured this topic

@DRAX you might have misunderstood my comment bruh XD i was meaning in a way that the world bosses weapon requirement will make eco flowing nicely on items not much wanted anymore like elder wands and such

Still waiting on your gambling with jordans vid btw XD

Edited by Hc chong
Side joke to drax

World bosses are a great idea, but I don't agree with the execution. What's the point of this top damage stuff? This only serves to make the rich richer, so a new player like me who only has a few hundred tril to his name will never have a chance to get absolutely anything. I've already stopped going because I know I'll never get close to top 5.