Hello DreamScapers!

69n

Hey! I have been playing for a few days now, I kind of want to get into making youtube videos, so i decided to make a forum account! lol

I love playing this server and have met so many nice players, this is a very nice community and i am great full to be apart of it!

If there is any types of videos you would recommend me making, let me know! I look forward to seeing you guys in the future! Thanks!!

- 69n & HC 69n

@69n

Yes! This is what i like to see! Taking initiative! Make sure you check out my Guide for free camtasia9 showing you how to get started etc.! 

Can't wait man i'm hyped to see this content!! If you need help my man pm me! Don't hesitate i'm here for you !! #DSGANG

3 hours ago, Outbreak said:

Wassup man, welcome to the Dreamscape forums!

ayy thanks bro!

4 hours ago, ChilladinYT said:

UUh new YT Content creator ^^ 
Let's see some nice videos.

I'll do my best!

4 hours ago, unicowx said:

Welcome to dreamscape and do enjoy your stay 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, MonoBeast said:

@69n

Yes! This is what i like to see! Taking initiative! Make sure you check out my Guide for free camtasia9 showing you how to get started etc.! 

Can't wait man i'm hyped to see this content!! If you need help my man pm me! Don't hesitate i'm here for you !! #DSGANG

I have Camtasia studios, Ive done a couple videos before, however since im new to this server I'm not sure what people want to see lol.. I can't make videos like didy yet however he is the one that made me want to do videos! Hopefully I can entertain y'all in the future!